Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Diff Btw Pes Game And Fifa Game On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Diff Btw Pes Game And Fifa Game On Android (811 Views)

I Need Android Bible App That Can Display Atleast 3 Diff Versions / BBM On Android And Related Issues / What Is The Difference Btw Ram And Internal Memory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diff Btw Pes Game And Fifa Game On Android by Bencoprof: 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
there are lot of diff,but let me jst pick one,the celebration of fifa is dem superb than pes,i played fifa14 today and wen negredo scores,from aguero assist,aguero bent down,and negredo put his stord on his lap,nd aguero dust it and kissed it..dat cool..say yoursss
Re: Diff Btw Pes Game And Fifa Game On Android by Mackie1(m): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
so you opened a thread for this of all what you can even say u chose celebrations bro dunno o. carrer mode, fut, match day download, squad update gameplay
Re: Diff Btw Pes Game And Fifa Game On Android by Mafia4life(m): 5:31am On Dec 16, 2014
Go and open your textbooks. You need it more than nairaland
Re: Diff Btw Pes Game And Fifa Game On Android by FKO1(m): 6:37am On Dec 16, 2014
grin grin grin I'm guessing op just bought his first droid

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Root Discussion Thread / Mtn Bis With Simle Server / Free Recharge Cards Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.