Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon (38531 Views)

PHOTOS: Two Robbers Arrested In Abuja / Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood / Two Robbers Killed In Attack On PUNCH Office (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by jemype(m): 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
Have u Ever witnessed a robbery?
lokito:
In as much as Armed Robbery is a dastard act I think they shouldn't have been killed at a spot. They should have been tried in a law court first. Everybody deserves a second chance.
Jeez! The death of every man diminishes me simply b/c I'm involved in mankind
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by Joskiro50: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
Stupid thieves, stupid police.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by ajayiopy: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
jemype:
Have u Ever witnessed a robbery?
God will never allow u witness robbery ,all these oyinbo you dey blow will vanished immediately,this is kind of judgement we need in our political settings

Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by jemype(m): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
ajayiopy:

God will never allow u witness robbery ,all these oyinbo you dey blow will vanished immediately,this is kind of judgement we need in our political settings
. Lol. Jus asking bcuz dese guys don't consider or give room for judgment during robbery, maybe thieves should b given judgment but any man dat holds a gun and uses it as he so wishes should b given jungle justice. They are aware of this too.
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
I know the Nigerian police is trying to show the general public that they are working, but my question here would be
1. Were these so called robbers armed?
2. Did they try to shoot first before the police shot?
3. Did they steal the item accused of before they were caught and shot?
4. Is the police allowed to shoot any how?
5. Can't they shoot them on the leg?
May God help us...RIP to the dead.
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by mistabiola: 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
pDude:

So therefore, the police will rush them to hospital quick so that their wounds will be cleaned, bound and they will be put on IV fluids. And while that is happening, the police will sign papers in the hospital saying that indeed they brought the thieves in for treatment.

And after the treatment, the hospital will charge the police station for the medical expenses of the thieves. Thereafter, the police will send the hospital a cheque.

Right? undecided

Same ol' naija police that shoot people over 20 naira huh? undecided

That's why we need to join hands and make 2015 a memorable year by voting for the right candidate cheesy grin
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by chib4true(m): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
lokito:
In as much as Armed Robbery is a dastard act I think they shouldn't have been killed at a spot. They should have been tried in a law court first. Everybody deserves a second chance.
mehn dats sooo true!
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by mixedgene: 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
Lousymouth:
So we have Policemen that can b Proactive in time of emergency....

You will be lucky if you find 2 in 100 proactive during emergency
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by babaluckey: 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
Police is your friend. You suspect any suspicious activity dial 911
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by kayalla(f): 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
mistabiola:

Its unfair oooo , our best president have said that stealing is not corruption so why would they go against his will ::::::::: NPF be warned

hahaha... stealing is not corruption if u re in power i guess, no try am for lasgidi market or lasgidi street. GEJ go deny u
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by RotrEmmanuel: 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
I don't have any pity for them. grin grin grin

rest in peace to the deceased.
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by babaluckey: 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
siraj1402:
Kini hun ofole se laye ti mo wa,Kini hun ofole se laye ti mo wa,laye ti mowa kaka kinjale makukuderu Kini hun ofole se laye ti mo wa.Aye e mo fole seni timoni,aye e mo fole seni timoni ,eni timoni kaka ko jale akukuderu aye e mo fole seni timoni.Eni bajale adele ejo,eni bajale Adele ejo,adele jo wa so ewon sile lobadigbere.This never reach ile ejo na gun judgement.

English pls onye ofe nmanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by experimentist: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
Dem dis guys don kpeme b dat o shocked chai! See life! Abi dem think say dem b Mario wey get 3 lives? cheesy
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by j4sure(m): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
Khalessi:
I just have to ask this, I know they are thieves but does the NPF have any other tactics than shot and kill? This robbers they've just killed maybe a part of a bigger gang and taking them alive would have saved lives and properties.
TRU TALK. NO STUN GUN NAIJA YET?
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by stayblack: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
una see where hot body dey lead to.well xmas around the corner, many go still fall.
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by lafflaff123(m): 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
Never believed i could say this, but nice one NPF. Even only any thief caught is not taken to the station by either the mob or the police, then Nigeria will be a better place.

I support the burning/killing of all thieves immediately, because if they get to the station they get bailed and back to wreck havoc again.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by zyhon96: 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
I pray sey make he be dose boiz wey thief my bagss when i dh go back to school dat tym for okoko b/stop
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by vugaman(m): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
Khalessi:
I just have to ask this, I know they are thieves but does the NPF have any other tactics than shot and kill? This robbers they've just killed maybe a part of a bigger gang and taking them alive would have saved lives and properties.
you are free to suggest one for them,story teller
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by Biralee(m): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
This is not justice.......
This is cruelty!
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by englishmart(m): 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
Haryorqunley:
Reward of d wickend
ya. Wickend grin
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
guys wey dey enter armed roBBery dey do am to satisfy the monentary greed of their girlfriends
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by lockupman(m): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
Most times the police officers kill innocent civilian and term them robbers.
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by Solowande(m): 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
Khalessi:
WETIN U DEY TALK? ABEG GOOD JOB. COS THE MOMENT U CARRY THEM TO POLICE STATION, THEY MIGHT KNOW SOMEONE WHO KNEW SOMEONE AT THE TOP. THEN AT THE END OGA AT THE TOP GO CON RELEASE ON BAIL. ABEG POLICE SHOOT THEM AT SIGHT
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by CSTR: 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
lokito:
Yeah.
Easier said than done.
Go and arrest an ARMED robber that is trying to take your life.
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by 1stola: 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
Jeez!
Cant they be tried before prosecution?
Nigerian police are animals and a disgrace to the police profession.
Very coward and useless people
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by 1stola: 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
tebirim:
I know the Nigerian police is trying to show the general public that they are working, but my question here would be
1. Were these so called robbers armed?
2. Did they try to shoot first before the police shot?
3. Did they steal the item accused of before they were caught and shot?
4. Is the police allowed to shoot any how?
5. Can't they shoot them on the leg?
May God help us...RIP to the dead.
Abi
I hate those fucktarrds with passion
They just kill people unjustly anyhow
very useless people
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by 1stola: 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
parzdor:
i love nigeria police great work dia
Mumu
You will love them again a day when you will just have an argument with someone and Nigerian police will just shoot you
Where is the arm?
Cant they be shot in the leg first?
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
How is the action of the police different from mob lynching? This is akin to jungle justice. Beside,I think those guys wld be more useful alive. They cld be used to apprehend other criminals.
Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 16, 2014
Khalessi:

you are an harmed robber, hopefully ur turn will be soon

1 Like

Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 16, 2014
lokito:

until your sister, wife, daughter is ra..ped

wait,

until they ask you to sex your daughter before killing her, then those robbers will be trialled and found not guilty.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 16, 2014
1stola:

Abi
I hate those fucktarrds with passion
They just kill people unjustly anyhow
very useless people

the form to join the police is out. pick one, go to work each day without bullet vest and shoot a criminal in the leg first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JSS 3 Cult Leader In Lagos, 16 Others Arrested (Photo) / Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths / Notorious Armed Robbers Apprehended After Killing Victim In Lagos. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.