Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? (37148 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by diji04(m): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2014
ROZZAYY:
I only do christain broda hugging so It doesn't apply to me.
so u don run from us. We hardly see u around again where u at?
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by cupidhero(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2014
optimusprime2:

For some reason your moniker makes me think of Boobs *No perv mind, just being actual* maybe because it rhymes or looks like areolae or so adunno... something.
lol. You bad bruh! it takes a perv to think like this...marieolae hope you saw this?
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by ethylene: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2014
Adrenaline tinz
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by kenex4ever(m): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2014
stanisbaratheon:

you hug transformers we know
who is dis one? R u a transformer?
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by dapojaja(m): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2014
During creation of Eve, mother of all, the left side of the b00b was nameD WONDERFUL, and the right side was named LOVELY. who would not dearly huge anything wonderful and lovely. click like if you do so.
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by adepiero: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2014
If I don't hug because of breäst, then what is the essence? undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by ROZZAYY(f): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2014
diji04:
so u don run from us. We hardly see u around again where u at?
U must be mistaken me for d old rozzay. Am not her.
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 16, 2014
Funny question. If not ƬђΞ bosoms, whatelse could it possibly be? For me, no bosoms no hug. It just won't interest me tongue
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by hadizadeezy(f): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2014
Dreyl:
hmmm... Ok is yours like balloon or like mango,i will like to sample it wink
balloon and mango no get shape Na, try harder
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by hadizadeezy(f): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2014
Sammyelgen:
Funny question. If not ƬђΞ bossom, whatelse could it possibly be? For me, no bossom no hug. It just won't interest me tongue
so u don't hug guys?
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Emodeee: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2014
farano:
Because when I hug some guys, it always
feels like they are squeezing my chest against them. I don't know if
guys try to feel something from a hug?

na wa oh... even with a frowned face, u r beautiful.
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Thinkr(m): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2014
Yes
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2014
Dirty Minds! When i hug a lady, it's nothing sexual. I'm not even a bosom person though and i rarely hug ladies

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Wisegeek01(m): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2014
tosyne2much:
Shaking my head in disappointment

Farano, avoid one on one contact with such guys else they will rape you

farano:
How do you mean?

Not all guys act lyk dat, tho some may just be playful but that's it*
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Wisegeek01(m): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2014
tosyne2much:
Shaking my head in disappointment

Farano, avoid one on one contact with such guys else they will rape you

farano:
How do you mean?

Not all guys act lyk dat, tho some may just be very playful but that's it*
You just have to know where to draw the line with them"
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by ifoundmyperfect: 10:17am On Dec 16, 2014
I don't....
If I want a bosom, I reach out to grab one and not allow my chest do the work of the hands..
Shekina!!!
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by paulgreat(m): 10:18am On Dec 16, 2014
Hmmmm, when we guys hug most times we don't even look at d boobs, we do it as an act of affection but ones d hug don't pass 10secs den check the guy downstream sector cos he might experience a boom during dat period, I dey fear to hug too long make d tin no go wake up ooo
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Dreyl(m): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2014
hadizadeezy:
balloon and mango no get shape Na, try harder
really? Alright Since you know what you got why not describe it for me,you know i love boobs but big and curvy ones tho wink
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 16, 2014
hadizadeezy:
so u don't hug guys?
Yh I do... True, d same reason that makes me hug guys shld ordinarily make me do same fr ladies, but ƬђΞ bosoms become a huge factor-- I try nt to make it one tho, bh it's natural I think. Most times, I hug ladies cos °ƒ d bosoms, bh dr r times I don't, bh once d hug happens, I jst cnt help but feel d bosoms. I ws joking abt d part I dnt hug bosomless ladies.
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by bibi4279(f): 10:24am On Dec 16, 2014
Beesluv:
They like to tap current grin

That is true
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by bibi4279(f): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2014
prince3009:
Dirty Minds! When i hug a lady, it's nothing sexual. I'm not even a bosom person though and i rarely hug ladies

really??
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by LoveMEBaby(m): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2014
bibi4279:

That is true
Have they tap yours before
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by hadizadeezy(f): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2014
Sammyelgen:
Yh I do... True, d same reason that makes me hug guys shld ordinarily make me do same fr ladies, but ƬђΞ bosoms become a huge factor-- I try nt to make it one tho, bh it's natural I think. Most times, I hug ladies cos °ƒ d bosoms, bh dr r times I don't, bh once d hug happens, I jst cnt help but feel d bosoms. I ws joking abt d part I dnt hug bosomless ladies.
funny guy!
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by hadizadeezy(f): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2014
Dreyl:
really? Alright Since you know what you got why not describe it for me,you know i love boobs but big and curvy ones tho wink
Big and curvy? mine is big,curvy and spacious!
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Dreyl(m): 10:35am On Dec 16, 2014
hadizadeezy:
Big and curvy? mine is big,curvy and spacious!
alright you should let me believe by putting a pic of you on your pp. wink
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by tben80(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2014
i think sometimes the feeling is cool wink
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 16, 2014
farano:
Because when I hug some guys, it always feels like they are squeezing my chest against them. I don't know if guys try to feel something from a hug?
See watin you fit de think oya swear say you no de like am ?
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Kazrem(m): 10:40am On Dec 16, 2014
farano:
Because when I hug some guys, it always feels like they are squeezing my chest against them. I don't know if guys try to feel something from a hug?
You busty ni
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by evesdon4u: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2014
farano:

I guess they are trying to get the very best of the moment...But hey, who would resist squeezing you? You are way too fine doll...
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Gwammen(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2014
Just to feel the power of the chest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral / Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.