Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,250 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station (6750 Views)

Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge / See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. / Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by karlmax2: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDS7VmZYMcU. Watch the new kaduna rail that kpmg rated .yet some fools would say gej has don nothing. Buhari cancelled a rail project like this that jakande initiated and jailed him for no cause.and lagos state paid a huge sum for buharis cluelessness

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by karlmax2: 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
this is what our past leaders could not achieve from Buhari in 1983 to obj in 2007 and gej did it in 4years yet some apc hypocrites would say he has done nothing.more pictures of his world class projects coming soon stay tuned

17 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by jom28gy(m): 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
That's what we are saying.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by 9ijaprince(m): 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
this is wonderful. but i thought obasanjo in 2006 laid a foundation for this project

3 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by karlmax2: 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
9ijaprince:
this is wonderful. but i thought obasanjo in 2006 laid a foundation for this project
which obj show us a picture where he laid it.

9 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by atlwireles: 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
9ijaprince:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by karlmax2: 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
Adelaide2:
All GMBites will go to hell for their unappreciation of GEJ (he is not perfect but better than those before him and certainly than GMB
I will stop being a Nigerian if GMB (= Tinubu) becomes president. Thank God I have dual citizenship already cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
u won't see them here it doesn't help their propaganda that gej has done nothing

12 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by 9ijaprince(m): 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
karlmax2:

http://www.ngex.com/business/public/Broadcast-by-President-Obasanjo-on-Nigerian-Railway-Modernization-and
well i am not obj's fan but i remember he made a nationwide broadcast sometime in 2006 on a major breakthrough on railway construction.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
FOR THE FRESHEST AIR, VOTE GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN

GEJ TILL 2019 SO SAYS BUHARI

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by karlmax2: 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
9ijaprince:

http://www.ngex.com/business/public/Broadcast-by-President-Obasanjo-on-Nigerian-Railway-Modernization-and
well i am not obj's fan but i remember he made a nationwide broadcast sometime in 2006 on a major breakthrough on railway construction.

I said picture your writing epistle are u aware too that he laid foundation stone too for second Niger bridge where is the bridge your very funny

7 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
BARCANISTA OH I GUESS HES STILL IN JAIL grin LAKPALAKPA OBIAGELLI NGENEUKWUENU EGIFT DONPHILOPUS GBAWE
WHERE ARE YOU GUYS sad

4 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by karlmax2: 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
AKUNWATA1:
BARCANISTA OH I GUESS HES STILL IN JAIL grin LAKPALAKPA OBIAGELLI NGENEUKWUENU EGIFT DONPHILOPUS GBAWE
WHERE ARE YOU GUYS sad
u won't find these anti progress in a Nigerian progressive thread .if u want to see them post a propaganda about gej

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
SEUN OBINOSCOPY NGWAKWE YOU GUYS SHOULD MOVE THIS BEAUTIFUL NEWS TO THE FRONT PAGE

3 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by rozayx5(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
karlmax2:

it will be easier to find a virgin in a brothel than to find such pic grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
AKUNWATA1:
WHERE ARE YOU GUYS sad
Lol haha jail ke

1 Like

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by Mckennedy: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
Yet they call him " clueless president" I think Gej has done so much to please the northerners, yet they don't appreciate,,all they want is " power power" let me remind all that no one owns Nigeria,,, Nigeria belongs to Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by youngeagle(m): 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
This man is a visionary leader,upon all the distraction and hate,he is still focused and hard working,I wish he can get a chance for a second term i bet Nigerians will beg for more from him....all his projects are not self serving but for long term value and impact,God bless GEJ

5 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by ellalina(f): 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Obj laid foundation for the lokomotive one not the light rail.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by eseosa77(m): 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
Clueless govt.if they can use an aerial drone to catch a video of a rail project of the FG,why cant they use d same drone to fiind boko haram hideout in sambisa forest.ths clearly shows they are not ready to fight those boko boy,SMH.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by donpope1(m): 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Cool
Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by waternogetemeny: 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
My only worry is the single track where it ought to be double for the free flow of traffic in both directions.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by dokiOloye(m): 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
9ijaprince:

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by davitogreat(m): 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
eseosa77:
Clueless govt.if they can use an aerial drone to catch a video of a rail project of the FG,why cant they use d same drone to fiind boko haram hideout in sambisa forest.ths clearly shows they are not ready to fight those boko boy,SMH.

smh...

This drone if from a nigerian company called UAV innovations and solutions. They are the ones that recorded the construction.

6 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by dokiOloye(m): 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
9ijaprince:

The trick is that dishonest rulers like 0bj will flag off/award hundreds of jobs but will never vote money for d execution of d project,he did it severally wt d 2nd Niger bridge.
Kudos to GEJ,d man of uncommon transformation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by FuckOFF: 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Dr Ebele Goodluck Jonathan is the president of Nigeria till 2019, if you don't like development, peace and unity, pee in your pants every time you hear his name, HE MUST Rule Nigeria till 2019. The BH sponsor should go and hug transformer because GEJ Must rule Nigeria.....

If you don't like it, go to hell.

15 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by huntamania(m): 11:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
This is beautiful! If we have a functioning rail system and the direct investment solves the power sector in 3-4 years! You know Nigeria is definitely going to be one of the countries to live in! Why the hate on this present administration?! Nigerians want miracles! Downside of being too religious!

6 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by Dbboy(m): 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
You see this why we need to come out and vote for GEJ before we lose out on all this development to that clueless general whose only antecedent for this election is am honest of which we Nigerians know better.

Say yes to GEJ Yes Yes Yes till 2019
We are moving with this transformation train till 2019

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreign Reserves Gained $1.52bn In Four Weeks. / Diversion Of School Feeding Prog Fund: APC Contractors To Refund N38m In Ondo / IPOB: Abia Court To Hear Nnamdi Kanu’s N5bn Suit Against FG November 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.