Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Just For The Abians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Just For The Abians (549 Views)

Just For Fun!!! / Just For Your Eyes: What A Wonderful World! / @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just For The Abians by jom28gy(m): 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
Alex Otti of APGA and
Okezie Ikpazu of pDP who will you vote for?
Re: Just For The Abians by godsamist: 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
How can one be sure of these so called grandfathers who are full of supprises?
All these jacob's voices and Esau's hands needs more help from the Almighty for now!
Re: Just For The Abians by jom28gy(m): 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
God hands is in this abia election.
Re: Just For The Abians by godsamist: 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
Bros what gives you sure assurance..Read my past post,check my profile..We the abians has suffered too much set backs..8complete years of nothing to account for and at the end..continues phase3 in the senate and nobody is ready either to probe this useless system of govt.
Tell me for good solid 8yrs what notable change can you pin point in..Too much motion without physical movement..Sorry my country abians!
Re: Just For The Abians by jom28gy(m): 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
Bros,we are still saying the same thing,this time abia must change for good,that's why we need a break from PDP.

(1) (Reply)

9 Golden Rule Of Success / Eat For Your Health: Smart Nutrition Tips / We Pay N300 To Enter Nigeria – Illegal Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.