Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Please Is The Voters Registration Really Over? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Is The Voters Registration Really Over? (734 Views)

The Voters Accreditation Photo Everyone Is Talking About / 2015: The FACT You Must Known Concerning The Voters Card. / Share Your Experiences @ The Voters Card Registration Centres. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is The Voters Registration Really Over? by losprince(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
i seem confused, well that's because i am!
after going for the voters registration 3 days in a roll, the first place military came and was beating young boys who barbed stylish hair styles so i had to deward (get it?) to another ward where i met heavy bribery and tribalism. the indigens of the ward said they must be attended to first or the corpers should carry their system and go. then the corpers started taken bribes ranging from 500 naira to 1 thousand. the not having niggars had to stay put for the rich masses to pay for a "gorvernment" free card! and did i mention that we had to buy the form? so.. on the 8th the corpers looked the multitude of unregistered citizens in the eye and said "today na the last day"

after that day we didn't see the corpers again, but one of their security personel said they would be back on 17th.

is the registration really over or did they just go on a break?
how about your area.

ps ~ i stay in oyigbo (good for tourism)
Re: Please Is The Voters Registration Really Over? by siegfried99(m): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
I was about to ask the same thing

#how do we exercise our rights without pvc tongue
Re: Please Is The Voters Registration Really Over? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
Op@abeg correct the heading of this topic, ok?
Thanks!!!
Re: Please Is The Voters Registration Really Over? by losprince(m): 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
please any INEC official should help out.
Re: Please Is The Voters Registration Really Over? by losprince(m): 10:24am On Dec 16, 2014
please answer my question
Re: Please Is The Voters Registration Really Over? by losprince(m): 10:26am On Dec 16, 2014
is it because it's not tonto that asked it or because is not on front page
Re: Please Is The Voters Registration Really Over? by losprince(m): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2014
nothing to say here... just keeping the thread alive
Re: Please Is The Voters Registration Really Over? by ypzilanti: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2014
Inec where is my card? I need to vote pdp and apc out. Gej out in abuja, tinubu out in lagos. Can u feel me? Change is in d air.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Is The Voters Registration Really Over? by losprince(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2014
ypzilanti:
Inec where is my card? I need to vote pdp and apc out. Gej out in abuja, tinubu out in lagos. Can u feel me? Change is in d air.
yeah right...
Re: Please Is The Voters Registration Really Over? by CharliParker: 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
The same question am asking, I dont have voters card,most of Nigerians dont have voters card mostly the reasonable people that suppose to vote for reasonable people.INEC should do something.
Re: Please Is The Voters Registration Really Over? by Funniez: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
K
Re: Please Is The Voters Registration Really Over? by kayalcomp: 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
The Federal Government is supposed to declared one or two days as a public holidays for people to collect the voters card. As many people havent collected theirs yet. Let FG give people chance to exercise their rights.
Re: Please Is The Voters Registration Really Over? by losprince(m): 7:52am On Dec 17, 2014
kayalcomp:
The Federal Government is supposed to declared one or two days as a public holidays for people to collect the voters card. As many people havent collected theirs yet. Let FG give people chance to exercise their rights.
so is the stuff really over?
Re: Please Is The Voters Registration Really Over? by losprince(m): 7:53am On Dec 17, 2014
why can't someone just answer this simple question?
Re: Please Is The Voters Registration Really Over? by chudionu58(f): 8:08am On Dec 17, 2014
This is exactly what I hate about my fellow Nigerians..they pretend or deliberately Ignore whatsoever information being disseminated in the mass media especially about our political development but would bleat up and down like sex starved goats when they run against time...
Please go to your local government area you registered and collect your PVC. Public Holiday ko 2days holidays ni.
Re: Please Is The Voters Registration Really Over? by losprince(m): 9:34am On Dec 18, 2014
@chudionu58 i haven't registered, just wanted to know if the registeration is still on going.
Re: Please Is The Voters Registration Really Over? by losprince(m): 9:38am On Dec 18, 2014
i wonder why people ignore this question...
Re: Please Is The Voters Registration Really Over? by chudionu58(f): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2014
@Iosprince go to your LGA INEC office and collect your card, its an ongoing thing there. Thanks but for Registration, ask them whether you can register.. not a difficult question
Re: Please Is The Voters Registration Really Over? by losprince(m): 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Joins Twitter, Thanks Supporters / Nigerian Army Dismisses 203 Soldiers After Secret Night Trial / President Goodluck Jonathan Grants Dsp Alamieyeseigha State Pardon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.