Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,031 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) (16858 Views)

Donald Duke: The "Mr.Tourism" Of Nigeria. (pictures) / Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In Africa - See Where Nigeria Falls / Top 6 Highest Skyscrappers(Buildings) In Nigeria.(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
I bet there'll be no trace of glo talk more of other network over there

BTW wetin u find go there if u no b corper. Abi na ur village?
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Jamean(f): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
This village really looks like Olodan village, Ede north, Osun state where I went with NCCF for RRE.

The people really lived a crude life. No network, people usually had to stand around a particular tree to access network.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by LajaLaba: 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Rusa:

God pass u my brother.
LMAO grin no mind the guy Kogi ke?
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by EmirOMENT: 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
Simplychic come and check out the exclusive pix from your towngrin

gringrin

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by collynzo2(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
Here was I thinking there were no villages in the South West.
Arresa come and see the real definition of village.
LMAO!
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by akinlex(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
op where did u call dz place? a village ryt? den wah do u expect??
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by tandj: 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Bifwoli: 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
Calling it "Hiding places" means all your focus is on evading.

I'd rather call it camouflage places which means you're creatively working hard at facing your challenges head on.
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by gratiaeo(m): 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
Sophisticated Yoruba village

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by gratiaeo(m): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
collynzo2:
Here was I thinking there were no villages in the South West.
Arresa come and see the real definition of village.
LMAO!
Lol.....
Another sophisticated village busted
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by gratiaeo(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
tandj:
Give me portable water and electricity, I prefer this shanty village to town.
Lazy man don't go and work hard. You will leave in the house build by your forefathers forever. If your forefathers were lazy as u are they wouldn't have put up those shanty structures
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by dont8(m): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
Delishpot's mind is dirty and Ezekwesili was spot on about the family value in Nigeria, smh.
Kachisbarbie:

lol.
Finally the world done spoil.
Attractive like; I wouldn't mind babysitting her or even adopting her.
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by delishpot: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
Yields:
Those little kids sitting on the ground are too adorable. embarassed

Yeah. Thats the word. Yes they are. Like one could just get lost just watching them play. Its amazing how kids make up stories as they play. My kids keep me busy anytime They are playing around me.
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by delishpot: 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
dont8:
Delishpot's mind is dirty and ezekwesili was spot on about the family value in Nigeria, smh.

Cheiii, bros, wetin i do you nau? And here I was protecting the small childs interest o. Cheiii, I don enter today ooo. I don put hand for tortoise nyansh. Somborry help me gerrout of it oooooo.
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Malawian(m): 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
i just lost my yoruba tenant this evening. last time i saw her was last friday. she was so frail that i made up my mind never to disturb her for her long expired rent. until today, i did not even realize the extent of her ilness. for the past two and half years she had been my tenant, we have never seen each other for a cummulative of 20 times. our shedules just didnt coincide. she is still upstairs on her apartment on her death bed. she was going to transfer back to her village in oyo state this december. her husband died shortly before she sought accomodation in our house. her eldest son is not even out of secondary school yet. her youngest son just got into nursery school last october. this is how life deals you its own cards. her kids will need your prayers.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by dont8(m): 12:12am On Dec 17, 2014
I know you were trying to protect the child but your choice of words got me worried a bit, you said the child should grow up first, like seriously the child should grow up first?

What were you insinuating by that statement? We have to becareful with our words less the gullible ones will not see it as a joke which I know it is, cheers.
delishpot:

Cheiii, bros, wetin i do you nau? And here I was protecting the small childs interest o. Cheiii, I don enter today ooo. I don put hand for tortoise nyansh. Somborry help me gerrout of it oooooo.
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by delishpot: 12:40am On Dec 17, 2014
dont8:
I know you were trying to protect the child but your choice of words got me worried a bit, you said the child should grow up first, like seriously the child should grow up first?

What were you insinuating by that statement? We have to becareful with our words less the gullible ones will not see it as a joke which I know it is, cheers.

Is it wrong to find a grown woman attractive? I said she is young and that word attractive should not be used for her. What happend to words like adorable, cute and pretty?
That I said the little girl should grow up before she is called attractive is a crime? When I am not Yerima of Zamfara that finds babies attracting his attention.

Just that I find that word strong when reffering to such a young child das all.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by 100Cents: 5:53am On Dec 17, 2014
missdebs:
bros, i thnk u simply went to your village for christmas

Thank you.

I wonder what he is forming here.

He is pitying people who don't pay rent as if he took them supplies. Smh..

Op, were you on a charity visit ?

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Aare2050(m): 7:09am On Dec 17, 2014
Sorry, I'm not on a charity visit.
I'm on a bussines trip to those areas.
More villages picturewill keep rolling in. Don't worry
100Cents:

Thank you.

I wonder what he is forming here.

He is pitying people who don't pay rent as if he took them supplies. Smh..

Op, were you on a charity visit ?
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 17, 2014
delishpot:

Yeah. Thats the word. Yes they are. Like one could just get lost just watching them play. Its amazing how kids make up stories as they play. My kids keep me busy anytime They are playing around me.
smiley
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by itstpia8: 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Aare2050:
Sorry, I'm not on a charity visit.
I'm on a bussines trip to those areas.
More villages picturewill keep rolling in. Don't worry

for your mind, you be big man?
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by itstpia8: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bifwoli:
Calling it "Hiding places" means all your focus is on evading.

i guess he has something he is hiding.
Re: My Journey To Hiding Places In Nigeria(pictures) by tck2000(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hiding places

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Battle-Field Called “Lagos Traffic” / Itakpe-ajaokuta-warri Standard Gauge Begin Operation In Two Weeks – Okheria / Trailers Crash And Burn Along Oyo-Ogbomosho Expressway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.