Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Tributes To Nigerian Soldiers (+photo) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tributes To Nigerian Soldiers (+photo) (2674 Views)

a / Some Nigerian Soldiers Reportedly Shoot Themselves To Avoid Boko Haram / Correction On Soldiers' Monthly Earnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tributes To Nigerian Soldiers (+photo) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
Am creating this trade because of the things (Fighting) happening at the northern part of Nigeria and other parts of the country adding that my younger Brother is a Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (Yobe state). I tell you its not easy with these guys and their Families.
When ever there is problem of insurgence by Boko Haram, we the family members seems to die before them. I remember vividly the Dec. 1st around 6am my Younger brother called me, as we are chatting I taught they were doing parade as I was hearing sound like drums but my stomach dissolved when I inquired what the drum was all about. Then he told me they are under attack, that the sound I heard was Bomb.
My parents are close to developing HBP because of his love to be a force man.

Am Going to be posting images as a tribute to our Hero please guy lets cheer them up even though they are fighting our love for them will keep they going.

And like I told my brother when he was going to yobe state "He must not die for Nigeria or any Individual rather, He should subdue his enemies to die for his faith, ethos or religion. That way He will keep conquering more territories".

2 Likes

Re: Tributes To Nigerian Soldiers (+photo) by holatin(m): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
ewoo eyah
Rip
Re: Tributes To Nigerian Soldiers (+photo) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
He's still alive fighting
holatin:
ewoo eyah
Rip
Re: Tributes To Nigerian Soldiers (+photo) by ikeno(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
holatin:
ewoo eyah
Rip

undecided
Re: Tributes To Nigerian Soldiers (+photo) by holatin(m): 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
ikeno:

undecided
wetin
Re: Tributes To Nigerian Soldiers (+photo) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
My Grown Man In a Young Body

Re: Tributes To Nigerian Soldiers (+photo) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2014

Re: Tributes To Nigerian Soldiers (+photo) by ikeno(m): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
holatin:
wetin
Shuo make i no vex again
Re: Tributes To Nigerian Soldiers (+photo) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
please friend am posting images on random (its not from one occasion)

Re: Tributes To Nigerian Soldiers (+photo) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
please feel free to share urs

Re: Tributes To Nigerian Soldiers (+photo) by holatin(m): 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
ikeno:

Shuo make i no vex again
no
Re: Tributes To Nigerian Soldiers (+photo) by ikeno(m): 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
holatin:
no
Cum force me nah
Re: Tributes To Nigerian Soldiers (+photo) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
more pix

Re: Tributes To Nigerian Soldiers (+photo) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
more

Re: Tributes To Nigerian Soldiers (+photo) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Guy I must not do this alone fell free to share yours

Re: Tributes To Nigerian Soldiers (+photo) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
more

Re: Tributes To Nigerian Soldiers (+photo) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2015

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Big Companies To Advertise On My Website? / Quality Inspector's(welding, NDT, Coating, Piping) Forum. / Event Cake Designed By 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.