Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To (46711 Views)

Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram Army Comma. Writes A Powerful Letter To GEJ / Why We Can’t Defeat Boko Haram – Army Commander / “why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram”- Army Commander Writes A Letter To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by ocelot2006(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
jpphilips:

Ihejirika was excellent, how did Jonathan make him? did he even notice his valor at the epicenter of the insurgence? does he even know that Ihejirika was irreplaceable?
Military funding? are you kidding me? 2 x 30 rounds magazine of AK 47 for soldiers at the front? Don't flatter yourself, increasing military funding with thieves standing by to swallow amount to nothing.

Go and peruse Shagari's military procurement at least you are aware who bought your NNS Aradu, the only Nigerian standing Frigate, or OBJ's procurement, the J7 aircrafts and the naval fleet that forced the militants to accept amnesty, Jonathan's procurement is only on paper and nothing more, the soldiers are complaining and deserting and you are telling me nonsense about fat military spending, or are you by any chance a beneficiary of the spurious military spending?

that reminds me were you not the dumb officer who does not know the difference between an "insurrection" and a "civil war" two years ago? let me just hope that you have improved over the years else don't quote my post again.

Ihejirika was an excellent Officer. Hell, I even knew him at War College, Abuja were he bagged the award as overall 3rd Best Graduating Student. And as proof of GEJ'S seriousness, Ihejirika was kept TWICE by this administration. I dare say he would've been the next CDS. BUT his success got to his head, so much that he refused to take orders again from the cDS Admiral Old Ibrahim, a very fine Officer and the brain behind the Nigeria Navy's transformation to a well oiled mean sea fighting machine. THAT is what got Ihejirika fired. And yes, he was replaceable.

As for your claim that the FG hasn't funded the military, it is total hogwash!! It is thanks to this administration that the military hasn't only witness an increase in its funding and the acquisition of new platforms, but increased investment in our local defence industries. Thanks to this administration, now we build gunboats, MRAPS, and UAVs, and very soon OPVs.

That said, I must admit that there is a problem within the military heirachy. Speaking as someone close to law enforcement (Police Force), there's corruption in the Force, but the NPF ' S procurement process is so far ahead of the military (Army to be specific) that it even baffles cops themselves. Before the FG'S intervention, the Police Force had a far superior Signals Corp, the BEST EOD team in the country, and even more powerful gunboats. In some operations, Army troops borrowed police personal body armour. So far things have gotten better, but there's need to sanitizer the military ' s procurement system (xcept that of the Navy; they're great).
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Galadimabawa: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
U fullsssss they are telling u d reality u are making politic with everythings, even if u can't believe any other person can't u believe them that are eye withnass?
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by jpphilips(m): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
ocelot2006:

Ihejirika was an excellent Officer. Hell, I even knew him at War College, Abuja were he bagged the award as overall 3rd Best Graduating Student. And as proof of GEJ'S seriousness, Ihejirika was kept TWICE by this administration. I dare say he would've been the next CDS. BUT his success got to his head, so much that he refused to take orders again from the cDS Admiral Old Ibrahim, a very fine Officer and the brain behind the Nigeria Navy's transformation to a well oiled mean sea fighting machine. THAT is what got Ihejirika fired. And yes, he was replaceable.

As for your claim that the FG hasn't funded the military, it is total hogwash!! It is thanks to this administration that the military hasn't only witness an increase in its funding and the acquisition of new platforms, but increased investment in our local defence industries. Thanks to this administration, now we build gunboats, MRAPS, and UAVs, and very soon OPVs.

That said, I must admit that there is a problem within the military heirachy. Speaking as someone close to law enforcement (Police Force), there's corruption in the Force, but the NPF ' S procurement process is so far ahead of the military (Army to be specific) that it even baffles cops themselves. Before the FG'S intervention, the Police Force had a far superior Signals Corp, the BEST EOD team in the country, and even more powerful gunboats. In some operations, Army troops borrowed police personal body armour. So far things have gotten better, but there's need to sanitizer the military ' s procurement system (xcept that of the Navy; they're great).

The things Shagari bought, we saw, OBJ? we saw, Jonathan? His generals grew fatter we are yet to see, does it not bother you?
I am yet to see any made in Nigeria MRAP and please don't tell me about Igirigi, that toy cannot pass to be exported to ordinary Niger republic, how has it fared in the NE? do we really have sufficient MRAPs like you claimed yet all the pictures we see are basically soft skin Hilux trucks and probably a few Cobras?
Did I read your UAV part? thought we are discussing real life issues not Vision 2050, your Gulma UAV, if at all it has ever worked would have been at the fore front of operation Pulo shield in area of oil and gas infrastructure surveillance, at least I have played around that terrain long enough to know that the Gulma project was a colossal failure.

Will be best to be mission specific in eulogizing those artifacts you guys parade as hard wares. By the way, I heard Jonathan is ordering for J17, lol, that one will be vision 2516, lol
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
Well this shows the root in the military...now the army has been tarnished by money driven generals...I quote sirius black he said he knew some generals that won't leave their office to see soldiers...
The military has turn to an organization of money making innocent junior officers and soldiers are paying for serving their country..
We thank God it would soon be over...Amen
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by nagoma(m): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
qtx:

any substantial evidence or all is based on speculations? The Law doesnt recognize speculations oga. In as far as i know there could be one or two things about the matter to be keenly addressed just like in any other project, i will prefer a proper investigations be carried out to provide substantial evidence instead of pedalling rumours.
This government doesn't investigate , and you know that.
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by ocelot2006(m): 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
jpphilips:

The things Shagari bought, we saw, OBJ? we saw, Jonathan? His generals grew fatter we are yet to see, does it not bother you?
I am yet to see any made in Nigeria MRAP and please don't tell me about Igirigi, that toy cannot pass to be exported to ordinary Niger republic, how has it fared in the NE? do we really have sufficient MRAPs like you claimed yet all the pictures we see are basically soft skin Hilux trucks and probably a few Cobras?
Did I read your UAV part? thought we are discussing real life issues not Vision 2050, your Gulma UAV, if at all it has ever worked would have been at the fore front of operation Pulo shield in area of oil and gas infrastructure surveillance, at least I have played around that terrain long enough to know that the Gulma project was a colossal failure.

Will be best to be mission specific in eulogizing those artifacts you guys parade as hard wares. By the way, I heard Jonathan is ordering for J17, lol, that one will be vision 2516, lol

Sure....you did not see the new OPVs being rolled out? Or the new Mi35 attack helicopters rolling in, even if in trickles? Or the locally made Navy gunboats, Igirigi MRAPS. Even the NNS Aradu along with other once abandoned vessels were revamped under this Administtation, not its predecessors. As for the new contracts for helicopters and JF-17 jets, anyone with a little idea of defence procurement will tell you that new systems are not just plucked off the shelf or a parking lot. It takes a Lil while.
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by ocelot2006(m): 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
And care to explain to the house how GULMA was a colossal failure? I really really want to read what you have to say. After all, you're a "pro " in that field.
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by jpphilips(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
ocelot2006:

Sure....you did not see the new OPVs being rolled out? Or the new Mi35 attack helicopters rolling in, even if in trickles? Or the locally made Navy gunboats, Igirigi MRAPS. Even the NNS Aradu along with other once abandoned vessels were revamped under this Administtation, not its predecessors. As for the new contracts for helicopters and JF-17 jets, anyone with a little idea of defence procurement will tell you that new systems are not just plucked off the shelf or a parking lot. It takes a Lil while.

pictures pls! !
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by 2Brave: 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
Its pains me to see that everything in Nigeria today is been drag in to Politics. All those saying this letter is fake should try and visit any Barracks close to them. I challenge them all, engage in constructuve conversation with any Soldier and come back here and Post his/her findinds.....

Some people have eyes truly yet cant see... And some have Brains yet they dont use it
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by ocelot2006(m): 2:31am On Dec 17, 2014
jpphilips:

pictures pls! !

1)NNS Andoni Made in Nigeria GEJ
2)NNS Centenary F91 A
3)NNS Centenary
4)NNS centenary

Video link to launch of NNS Unity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b03OGR6Nx4c

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by ocelot2006(m): 2:43am On Dec 17, 2014
jpphilips:

pictures pls! !

1) Delivery of new Mi-35 attack helicopter
2) Igirigi MRAP made in Nigeria
3) Big foot MRAP
4) Streit Spartan MK3

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 17, 2014
m.facebook.com/?hrc=1&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fh.facebook.com%2Fhr%2Fr&_rdr
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by jpphilips(m): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2014
ocelot2006:
And care to explain to the house how GULMA was a colossal failure? I really really want to read what you have to say. After all, you're a "pro " in that field.

The Gulma was supposed to be at the fore front of operation Pulo shield, since the days of militancy, as evidenced in most parts of the world, however, since the project was completed, we are yet to see, hear or come across images from the Gulma viz, pipeline surveillance, failure enough for you?
Mind you, if ever such images exist, I will be the the first to know, pls don't ask me how?
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by jpphilips(m): 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
ocelot2006:

1)NNS Andoni Made in Nigeria GEJ
2)NNS Centenary F91 A
3)NNS Centenary
4)NNS centenary

I thought we have grown past this petty jingoism. NNS Andoni was a 4.5yr project that Jonathan was opportune to commission in 2012, the design print and contract was awarded in September 2007, was Jonathan the President or acting president of Nigeria in Sept 2007?
How is it Jonathan's brain child?
NNS centenary was just handed over to us by the Chinese, have you bothered to find out when those orders were placed? and how long it took before completion?

About the Mi35 hind you guys just received, well, it is one thing having the hardware, it is another keeping it operational, I am aware Nigeria has a lot of APC's but how many are operational in the NE? the cost of running Diesel in one APC, a corrupt general will rather pocket the money and send the boys on patrol in a soft skin Hilux (far cheaper), both of us are aware those are serious possibilities, same is applicable to our Airforce.

As a matter of fact, the NAF base in Portharcourt still have some helos, but are they operational? we hear the sordid stories coming out from the NE, if all our soldiers are all operating from APC's regardless of the type, believe me, we wouldn't have had over 3,000 casualties and counting.

Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by ocelot2006(m): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
jpphilips:

The Gulma was supposed to be at the fore front of operation Pulo shield, since the days of militancy, as evidenced in most parts of the world, however, since the project was completed, we are yet to see, hear or come across images from the Gulma viz, pipeline surveillance, failure enough for you?
Mind you, if ever such images exist, I will be the the first to know, pls don't ask me how?

WRONG! What were supposed to have been deployed for Operation Pulo Shield was the Isreali Aerostar UAV and Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USV). The GULMA project came in much later. As a matter of fact, it was during this current insurgency that it was commissioned with flight tests done, NOT during the Niger-Delta insurgency.
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by ocelot2006(m): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
jpphilips:

I thought we have grown past this petty jingoism. NNS Andoni was a 4.5yr project that Jonathan was opportune to commission in 2012, the design print and contract was awarded in September 2007, was Jonathan the President or acting president of Nigeria in Sept 2007?
How is it Jonathan's brain child?
NNS centenary was just handed over to us by the Chinese, have you bothered to find out when those orders were placed? and how long it took before completion?

About the Mi35 hind you guys just received, well, it is one thing having the hardware, it is another keeping it operational, I am aware Nigeria has a lot of APC's but how many are operational in the NE? the cost of running Diesel in one APC, a corrupt general will rather pocket the money and send the boys on patrol in a soft skin Hilux (far cheaper), both of us are aware those are serious possibilities, same is applicable to our Airforce.

As a matter of fact, the NAF base in Portharcourt still have some helos, but are they operational? we hear the sordid stories coming out from the NE, if all our soldiers are all operating from APC's regardless of the type, believe me, we wouldn't have had over 3,000 casualties and counting.

Regardless of whose administration was behind what defence project, shouldnt the GEJ administration be commended for providing the necessary support that brought it to fruition compared to some previous administration that would've scrapped it? Shouldn't same administration be commended for its investment in our local defence industry?

By the way, I never said we had APCs in adequate numbers. Read my very first post on this thread. There's still a heavy reliance on soft skinned vehicles, and I've been quite vocal on the need to introduce armoured vehicles, though there are concerns of trading mobility for protection.

As for NAF Special Operations Base, PHC, I can assure you that most of NAF Mi-35 attack helicopters a very much operational, and so are the Navy's Augusta A-109s stationed there, and the Navy's Augusta AW 139 SAR bird. As a matter of fact, sorties are flown almost everyday. Aircrafts in storage are the Bo-105s and a single Mi-35 helo.
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by jpphilips(m): 10:10am On Dec 18, 2014
ocelot2006:

WRONG! What were supposed to have been deployed for Operation Pulo Shield was the Isreali Aerostar UAV and Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USV). The GULMA project came in much later. As a matter of fact, it was during this current insurgency that it was commissioned with flight tests done, NOT during the Niger-Delta insurgency.

As much as I will like to believe your side of it, since the Israeli Aerostar was inefficient and the Gulma was launched, commonsense should have drafted gulma to operation pulo shield right?? why do we still have to pay militants like Tompolo huge sums to keep an eye on the lines if the gulma project was any good? By the way, was gulma not just a prototype? has it gone into production?
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by jpphilips(m): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2014
[quote author=ocelot2006 post=28976828]

Regardless of whose administration was behind what defence project, shouldnt the GEJ administration be commended for providing the necessary support that brought it to fruition compared to some previous administration that would've scrapped it? Shouldn't same administration be commended for its investment in our local defence industry?

Well, just like OBJ, gave us the NIPP, Consolidation of Banks, Deregulation in the telecomms, Modernizing our military,Yaradua (though short lived) has the credit for Amnesty, I am yet to see what Mr president has on the table for Nigerians, except you are ok! with "you win" for kids grin, we give honor to whom honor is due, like I said, he was lucky to be the president in 2012, as such was the commander in chief at the time of commission, mere coincidence, nothing to take credit for.

By the way, I never said we had APCs in adequate numbers. Read my very first post on this thread. There's still a heavy reliance on soft skinned vehicles, and I've been quite vocal on the need to introduce armoured vehicles, though there are concerns of trading mobility for protection.

You don't think that the soft skin option has anything to do with corruption? have you tried to compare the operational cost of the Steyr, otokr cobra, MRAPS vs a soft skin hilux?

As for NAF Special Operations Base, PHC, I can assure you that most of NAF Mi-35 attack helicopters a very much operational, and so are the Navy's Augusta A-109s stationed there, and the Navy's Augusta AW 139 SAR bird. As a matter of fact, sorties are flown almost everyday. Aircrafts in storage are the Bo-105s and a single Mi-35 helo.

Yes I may agree the Mi 35 flies once in a while, the Augusta? never ever seen it fly, what are those Mi 35 doing in PH when Maiduguri need them most?
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by LEAFLET(m): 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
emmygzy:
some nigerians are just fools. bad things are happening and you are here talking rubbish. if you have a military family members they will tell you all this. the truth is jonathans government is corrupt.
The last time I checked I am entitled to my opinion just like any other Nigerian..You can fu*ck your moma..Biggest fool!..Okpo
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 19, 2014
jpphilips:

Now this is a typical example of the dumb Nigerian I was complaining about.
You want the army to change but you want to re elect an incompetent commander in chief?

First four years 2 of your cousins escaped death and you want to give Jonathan another 4yrs abi?

They wont be lucky next time.
Imagine the kind of bingo I share the same passport with? "My fellow citizens" is really an insult this days.
Stop being an ediot..
What is happening in the army is no fault of GEJ. He has done what he can do. He has channeled resources. Don't blame an aged long corruption and profligacy on president Jonathan. Add that to the fact that Nigeria army was the most under equiped in west Africa before the coming of GEJ because military dictators feared equipping the army would make their subordinates have the wherewital to unleash a coup.
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by alexlee50: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
jpphilips:

Do Generals play the role of CO's in the war front? Another dumb Nigerian who exchanged his free education with kalo kalo!!
I am sure you are daft,because if you read the article well you wont make such a comment
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by emmygzy(m): 6:40am On Dec 20, 2014
LEAFLET:

The last time I checked I am entitled to my opinion just like any other Nigerian..You can fu*ck your moma..Biggest fool!..Okpo
nawa o. Must you abuse somebody? I dont know why nairaland will allow an under 18 and stupendously animalistic rash ragamuffin like you on its website.
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by jpphilips(m): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2014
torhuke:

Stop being an ediot..
What is happening in the army is no fault of GEJ. He has done what he can do. He has channeled resources. Don't blame an aged long corruption and profligacy on president Jonathan. Add that to the fact that Nigeria army was the most under equiped in west Africa before the coming of GEJ because military dictators feared equipping the army would make their subordinates have the wherewital to unleash a coup.

we should blame it on your father to absolve Jonathan then, ode!
Some of you need to go back to school to understand what a commander in chief means, ie if there is any school left for you by Jonathan.
Are they not the same block heads roaming the streets of Nigeria? waste of human materials. Dumb generation.
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 21, 2014
jpphilips:

we should blame it on your father to absolve Jonathan then, ode!
Some of you need to go back to school to understand what a commander in chief means, ie if there is any school left for you by Jonathan.
Are they not the same block heads roaming the streets of Nigeria? waste of human materials. Dumb generation.
You are a frustrated ass-hole. See how u are charging at me like a potential Boko haram recruit.. I won't reply your nuisance anymore before you blow up yourself with shakaus bomb like you committed suicide with that dumb post.
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by ocelot2006(m): 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
[quote author=jpphilips post=28987657][/quote]

Let's see, how about the implementation and expansion of the same NIPP projects, breaking and privatisation of PHCN, upgrade and expansion of Transmission system and outsourcing to Manitoba Power Coy, the Gas Revolution that ACTUALLY resolved the gas supply issue OBJ failed to take care of, upgrade and expansion of rail system nationwide, upgrade of airports nationwide, the agricultural revolution, and of course the growth of the Nigerian economy, placing it at the very top in the African continent and one of the fastest growing in the world ( remember MINT after BRIC? ). Military wise, yes we saw upgrades of the military during the Niger Delta insurgency. Hell, I give kudos to OBJ for the purchase of those Mi-35 Hinds stationed in PHC, along with amphibious assets. But the current BH insurgency have seen this administration have seen a two - fold increase in arms supplied and funding. We have seen our military change from a conventional force to a true Counter Insurgency and Terrorism Force. COIN and Counter -Terror trainings are now compulsory. Special Operations may have been born during the ND insurgency, but it was under this administration that it truely evolved to its right state. Oh, and did I mention that this administration has actually invested heavily in our own local defence industry? The OBJ administration basically gave us the OBJ-006 rifle (Nigerian copy of the Type-56 Rifle). The GEJ administration gave us the GULMA UAV, Igirigi MRAP, Marom Dolphin-DICON Combat vests, locally produced Navy gunboats, and a soon to be assembled OP in our own ship yard in Lagos (I will not add proforce vehicles or the Ikri MRAP). So yeah, this administration has performed.

As for the issue of the use of soft skinned vehicles, I can't really say if it's as a result of corruption, or probably the need to maintain high mobility on the side of our troops. But we have now seen the introduction of new MRAPS into that theatre. They're trickling in, but it's a start.

Finally, if you say that you've not seen any Navy Augusta 109 in flight, then sorry bro, but I'm not sure you live in PHC AT ALL. Every Tom, Dick, and Harry knows that the A-109s are Naval Aviation's work horses, and spend so much time in the air that I'm beginning to suspect that Naval Aviators type - rated on that helo have clocked way more hours than their NAF counterparts who fly same bird at Enugu. As for the Mi-35s still stationed in PHC, those were NAFs first Attack helos, stationed close to 2nd Brigade (a former air - mobility brigade), home of the JTF. Last time I checked, OP. Pulo Shield still hasn't been terminated, and our water ways are still not completely safe. We need those attack helos to back up our soldiers in the creeks, just like they did in PH in 2007. Besides, the Alpha Jets initially redeployed to PHC are now up north, and that theatre receives later versions of the Mi-24, including the Hi-tech Mi-35M hinds.
Re: Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To by Adminisher: 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
Truckpusher:
Let me also remind you that this same Jonathan is fighting a battle against an enemy that feels that they own Nigeria because to them the Nigeria you know is their birthright and farmland and they are holding Nigeria and Nigerians by the jugular.
To solve this problem is simple ,call your kiths and kin to order because we here in the Niger Delta are watching and have come to understood their modus operandi.
If Jonathan is unceremoniously booted out either by your action or inaction we would react.FACT.

This is local beer parlour thrash you have posted. You people keep saying this thing tor every mistake that Jonathan makes an it is getting annoying. There is only one commander in chief, please stop making excuses for him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty / How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area / See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.