Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] (16899 Views)

Sexual Humor (Some Jokes) / Humor & Jokes / Sense Of Humor Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by TrishaP(f): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
undecided
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
DonaldGenes:

With this pix of mine, iDo hope I have been able to convinced you as to why millions of Nigerians aspire to be a Medical Doc. This guys de enjoy walai [ In Aboki's Voice ]

Anyway, I wonder if it's still the Medical norm shookinq peeps in the a$$..

Speaking of which, i prefer a female Doc to shook me to a male doc

grin

Since when did doctors start giving injections? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by nataisha(f): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
hahahhaahhahahha.
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by Dreambeat: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
@Op,IM (Intramuscular) injections are mostly given by nurses.You better aspire to be a nurse if you want to be doing this. tongue
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by Wolexdey(m): 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
Renew ur mind with d word of God @ Op...

JESUS IS LORD
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by PervRocker: 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nyc...... grin
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by onadana: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
sadYOU ARE A PERVERT.SEXUALLY STARVED.IS LIFE ALL ABOUT PUSSY?
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by emmykk(m): 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
pussyeater:
U dey craze oh! Walahi
na small craze
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by BabaO2: 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
Gelco:
Buh it's not doctors that give injections. Most times it's the nurses that do that.
NO. If he doesn't want to delegate, he does it by himself.
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by farano(f): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
Prixus:
if u really think that doctors r responsible for injecting patients then I think u should remain in ur course...lol...
grin come n inject me grin lipsrsealed
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by Cmanforall: 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
Why should this make front page?
Seun and other Moderators, please kindly take this down or if possible, close this thread. This is portraying the dignity of the medical profession in a wrong note to the society. PLEASE and PLEASE, this shouldn't have made front page.

SEUN, kindly do the needful(Taking it down).

Thank you.
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by younGod(m): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
[i][/i]cool
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by Meti99(m): 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulala

:|:*:@:B:B:cool
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by Meti99(m): 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
Huuuuuuuuuuuuulala

Na DICK-TOR sure pass o...

When i grow up i wan become a medical dick-tor...
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by tswagg007(m): 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
chimerase2:
Meeen amu furthering ma biochem to medical field grin
bros is it possible,ao come? Tel me abt
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
DonaldGenes:

With this pix of mine, iDo hope I have been able to convinced you as to why millions of Nigerians aspire to be a Medical Doc. This guys de enjoy walai [ In Aboki's Voice ]

grin
...I am sure you are that doctor in sketch...
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by chimerase2: 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
tswagg007:
bros is it possible,ao come? Tel me abt
yes very possible u gat apply with good qualification just do ua research
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by tswagg007(m): 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
chimerase2:
lemme ave ur pin or what's app number sir
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by tswagg007(m): 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
chimerase2:
can I ave ur pin or what's app number
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by nationwide1(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
@op, do you think doctor's duties include giving injection (to ladies)? If that's why you want to be a doctor, be warned and stay off.
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by chimerase2: 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
tswagg007:
can I ave ur pin or what's app number
I dnt do bbm and whatsap nw
But I just said dat fin out of curiosity ok undecided
But if u re serious just do some research in any uni u won't to apply dey could tell u how its done
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
is dat wat uncle timaya call ukwu
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by darediamond(m): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
Like idi aro, Idi araba, idi iroko, idi gbege, idi oro etc.
LaurelP:
Seriously, doctors know all types of nyash walahi
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by Abraham2013(m): 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
DonaldGenes:

grin
Its really fun until u start examining 80yrs old lady's ass and also 85yrs old man's anus or u examine a heavily infected vagina.
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by darediamond(m): 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
Like idi-aro, Idi-araba, idi-iroko, idi gbege, idi oro etc.
Yash pass yash oo.
There is yansh, YAnsh and YAAAAAAANSH!
LaurelP:
Seriously, doctors know all types of nyash walahi
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
You again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
holatin:
No wonder some of my friends wan become doctor even though they are poor in science subject.

i must become a doctor too.
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
You spoke my mind.....Thank you
Cmanforall:
Why should this make front page?
Seun and other Moderators, please kindly take this down or if possible, close this thread. This is portraying the dignity of the medical profession in a wrong note to the society. PLEASE and PLEASE, this shouldn't have made front page.

SEUN, kindly do the needful(Taking it down).

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
You just insulted my profession angry angry angry
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by juliettamaj: 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
For sure,He will not go far.
Re: This Picture Inspires Him To Become A Medical Doctor. [Humor] by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
Must i become a doctor to see a woman's butt? What's the use of injecting a butt while another man massages and enjoys it? Stupidity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See all the Good Works of Gov. Willie Obiano in Pictures as he transforms Anambra.

Show that you are a true Anambranian...

Like the official page of Anambra State on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anambra-State-Online/729514517126819

ANAMBRA A'DIGHO MMA!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

June/July WAEC Examination Questions / Download Comedy Video: Mark Angel Ft. Emmanuella – Remember / The New King And The New Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.