Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,934 members, 7,803,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) (19421 Views)

The Plight Of A Madonna University Law Graduate / UNN Graduate Makes Groundbreaking Invention / Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by Wendyslim(f): 6:58am On Dec 16, 2014
Nice
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by Yonce(f): 6:58am On Dec 16, 2014
The best combo will always be Beauty and Brains.
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 16, 2014
benin girl must represent, must you dress like ashawo to get first class? there is something missing here
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by neejay1986(m): 6:59am On Dec 16, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
My EX undecided
Ifahear...you want steal am?
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by hardbody: 6:59am On Dec 16, 2014
CzarRex:
And actually she is a lawyer with dat thin she is wearin@ 2nd pic

She aint doin justice to wat she's wearing at alll grin

What do u think of lawyers? A drab lot i guess.....

You need brain recalibration.
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by fairygeh(f): 7:00am On Dec 16, 2014
Looks could be deceptive, she doesn't look studious but then again I was also like that when reading law at the uni,many people believed I was the social type but it's just in my appearance,i usually do not play with my studies at all and I sha had a second class upper in Law grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by benuejosh: 7:00am On Dec 16, 2014
nigerians always put the whites in between. when it comes to academics and intelligence the best, when it comes to corruption, crime e.t.c nigerians are there. congrats to our naija sister
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by dannie007(m): 7:02am On Dec 16, 2014
AutosBay:
Congrats this one na baby hello o hope she no use bottom power.

Try get sense small! I know u r wishing she is ur Sis!
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by bigbozz(m): 7:04am On Dec 16, 2014
Is this a joke or what? The second pic resemble one ashawo 4 wuse mkt instead of a law student. I wish her the best in life.
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by mccoy1111: 7:06am On Dec 16, 2014
congratulation baby. All the best in the pursuit of your career.
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by Goahead(m): 7:06am On Dec 16, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
Lala, is that a mistake or whatundecided

Anyway, she made Nigeria proud and her parents.
Who says Nigerian youths can do better when placed in the right environment and conditions
Check your post thoroughly for your own mistake too.
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by retepmurt(m): 7:08am On Dec 16, 2014
Kudos to u Anita,u ve made us proud.
Many of ur mates here are pursuing their first class by vigoriously seducing men on the pages of 'BADOO',TWOO and other social media..
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 7:09am On Dec 16, 2014
Jennimma:

You wish! tongue
m serz
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by 1stola: 7:28am On Dec 16, 2014
lalasticlala:
Anita Osariemen Omonuwa from Edo-state has achieved a feat that has never been attained in the 122 years of existence of UK institution, University of Reading. She graduated with a First Class degree in Law from the university which is among the top rated universities in the world.

She was among the students who got the “Chancellors Award” by the Chancellor of the University, Sir John Madejski, who happens to be the founder of AutoTrader and Chairman of Reading Football Club.

She actually graduated from Reading in 2012 but just finished from the Nigerian Law School.

She graduated from the Nigerian Law School last month with a first class again and has also emerged as the very first Nigerian to graduate in the Bar final examinations from overseas with a First Class, Bachelor of Laws degree ever since the Nigerian Law school was established 51 years ago.

Anita is actually learning from her father, Mr. Omoruyi Augustine Omonuwa, OFR who is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN).

Other prizes that Anita Omonuwa has won include the Clarks Legal Prize for best performance in Part 2; Equity and Trust, presented by David Rintoul; the Managing Partner, Keith Wright Memorial Prize for best overall performance in Part 2; the Shoosmiths Prize for best overall performance in Part 2; and the Boinime Jackson Lott Foundation Prize.

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/nigerian-becomes-first-black-woman-to.html?m=1
Abeg I never marry o....
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by seangy4konji: 7:30am On Dec 16, 2014
Better pikin.

Not twitter warriors and Instagram angels.
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by CzarRex: 7:35am On Dec 16, 2014
hardbody:

What do u think of lawyers? A drab lot i guess.....

You need brain recalibration.
idiot, u won't mind ur own bizness nd comment ur own jejely, lookin 4 early morning trouble..STUPID MOF0! angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by ceospecial(m): 7:36am On Dec 16, 2014
how many times will I read this message on FP?
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by tboy4ril(m): 7:40am On Dec 16, 2014
Beauty + brain =
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by litetias(m): 7:42am On Dec 16, 2014
University of Reading is nowhere near the top echelon of universities.
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by ahizih(m): 7:43am On Dec 16, 2014
That shows we still have hope in some serious girls. I can sense some girls are not happy with this lols
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by litetias(m): 7:44am On Dec 16, 2014
fairygeh:
Looks could be deceptive, she doesn't look studious but then again I was also like that when reading law at the uni,many people believed I was the social type but it's just in my appearance,i usually do not play with my studies at all and I sha had a second class upper in Law grin grin
Thanks for the info. Charge and bail lawyer
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by paleo(m): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2014
it's good to see we are making wave outside the country.

Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by OjeriakhiVictor(m): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2014
Oshe beauty plus brain equals wife material..unlike some naija babe dt der fb or bbm name will shw der dullness e.g mz pweedy sexy beurifu
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by dalo23(m): 7:50am On Dec 16, 2014
infobiz9ja:
Beauty + Brains. She can give me head then defend her action.
she can even take u 2 d bank
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by gbengadada2004(m): 7:52am On Dec 16, 2014
AutosBay:

Bottom power in University of Reading? Haba. Let us learn appreciate good things when we see such without attaching any meaning to it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by GodsKate: 7:55am On Dec 16, 2014
Mtn DATA BUNDLES for smart phones (androids, windows, BB Z10, BB Q3,...) and via modems at cheaper rates, VALID FOR 30DAYS.

MTN; 
1GB - N1,200  (or 1,300 MTN airtime)
2GB - N2,400 (or 2,500 MTN airtime)
3GB - N3,600  (or 3,800 MTN airtime)
5GB - N6,000 (or 6,200 MTN airtime)
10GB - N11,800 (or 12,000 MTN airtime)

ETISALAT:
250MB - N400 (or 500 etisalat airtime)
500MB - N700 (or 900 airtime)
650MB - N800 (or 1,000 airtime)
1GB - N1,400 (or 1,500 airtime)
2GB - N2,600 (or 2,800 airtime)
3GB - N3,900 (no airtime option)

Your line is credited with data automatically after payment.

EITHER make your payment via bank deposit or ATM/online transfer, afterwards send us the number to be credited with the data bundle.
OR pay via recharge card: (see differences in price list), buy the recharge card and send us the recharge card pin.

To Check data balance-
On Mtn dial *461*7#
Or text DATABALANCE to 131
On Etisalat dial *229*9#

for order and inquiries, please sms, call or whatsapp 08032719286

https://www.nairaland.com/2027318/mtn-etisalat-data-bundles-cheaper
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by hardbody: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2014
CzarRex:
idiot, u won't mind ur own bizness nd comment ur own jejely, lookin 4 early morning trouble..STUPID MOF0! angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry

If you dont wanna be quoted then STFU and dont type gibberish. Comments are meant to be repsonded to.

Talking about early morning trouble, i make a living out of trouble. Got some?
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by hardbody: 8:07am On Dec 16, 2014
gbengadada2004:

Bottom power in University of Reading? Haba. Let us learn appreciate good things when we see such without attaching any meaning to it.

Mind them not. Even the parental pedigree is a strong indicator for the wise to notice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by sage2(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2014
SaiBuharii:
Wife Material...she sabi book, she get packaging, her papa come be somebody. grin

But d geh go sabi argue with man.
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by ocee31(m): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2014
Old news.
Re: Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) by Tunagee(m): 8:46am On Dec 16, 2014
AutosBay:

a feat that has never been achived in about 122 years of the institution na im be bottom power. This one no get sense o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bida Polytechnic students unable to pay school fees after losing money to MMM / Tony Elumelu Donates Technology Centre To Ambrose Ali University (AAU) / Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.