Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,743 members, 7,802,271 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Groom Flees Bride Upon Seeing His Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Groom Flees Bride Upon Seeing His Wife. (1673 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home / Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Flees Bride Upon Seeing His Wife. by semasir: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
Like a scene from a Nollywood home video, a 57 year-old man simply identified as Valentine, abandoned his bride to be at the registry and took to his heels during a marriage registration ceremony over the weekend at the Oredo Local Government Council marriage registry in Benin, Edo state.

It was gathered that the embattled groom allegedly abandoned the marriage formalities when he sighted his wife of 17 years who stormed the venue to disrupt the marriage.

Sources close to the family of Mr. Valentine disclosed to journalists in Benin that the runaway groom had in the past approached marriage registry in several courts in a different locations in Delta state where he was said to secretly contracted another marriage.

He was said to have perfected plans to formalise his relationship secretly with his latest lover when on the said day, he invited few of his trusted friends to witness the occasion.

Information about the arrangement of the new marriage was said to have leaked to his first wife who had four children for him, and she subsequently mobilised other women who stormed the venue to disrupt the administration of marital vow.

The embattled wife was said to have narrated to the bewildered crowd that her husband abandoned his responsibilities to the family since he got involved with his new spouse, adding that, several attempts to save the marriage did not yield the desire results.
ā€Ž
ā€œI had to do this because Iā€™m convinced my husband must have been bewitched by the lady because since the rumour began making rounds he has stopped taking care of his four children. Each time he is confronted to provide money for our upkeep he often complained of not having money,ā€ she allegedly narrated.

It was gathered that she threatened to take legal action against the council should they go ahead on a later date to wed them insisting that she remains his legal wife

Source: http://www.newspunch.org/groom-takes-to-his-heels-abandons-bride-at-registry-on-sighting-wife/
Re: Groom Flees Bride Upon Seeing His Wife. by holatin(m): 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
Double wahalla or double trouble
Re: Groom Flees Bride Upon Seeing His Wife. by dapizy02(m): 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
ok
Re: Groom Flees Bride Upon Seeing His Wife. by rawpadgin(m): 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
naija women are so desperate to get married, someone is seeking ur hand in marriage u didn't bother to carry out some investigations about him
Re: Groom Flees Bride Upon Seeing His Wife. by siegfried99(m): 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
grin grin

Eleyi Gidi Gan oo

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Flees Bride Upon Seeing His Wife. by baby124: 4:15am On Dec 16, 2014
Women can be so stupid sha. From the one that was marrying in secret to the one that is claiming someone bewitched such a useless man. Jazz will even hiss if they send it on errand for such a man. Instead of her to be ashamed she got married to such a mad man and had kids for him. This is not his first time attempting such. How many more intending marriages is she going to break

1 Like

Re: Groom Flees Bride Upon Seeing His Wife. by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
ok
Re: Groom Flees Bride Upon Seeing His Wife. by Francon(f): 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
Seen tey tey
Re: Groom Flees Bride Upon Seeing His Wife. by dre11(m): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Is this the second time this thread is going to be on fp

Lalasticala has its own version that is on fp this morning angry

Abi mod they sleep ni
Re: Groom Flees Bride Upon Seeing His Wife. by Janiobi(m): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hahahahaha. May be he was forced into marrying her...
Re: Groom Flees Bride Upon Seeing His Wife. by Emereolevanwill(m): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Wait Make i read am 1st.
Let me 1st of all tnk d OP nd the Mod u pushed dis topic to Fp. SEUN I THROW WAY SAlute. To mtn 4 gvn me mb @ cheap rate, providn me wt 4.5gb network (lols). To my dad nd mum to my siblings who ve been encouragn me. To Me my self. To my girlfriend ulumma(xmas ll b full of enjoyment). To u readn dis. May God blx u amen.
Re: Groom Flees Bride Upon Seeing His Wife. by moderattor: 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
He he he maybe the woman is an iron lady #lol
Re: Groom Flees Bride Upon Seeing His Wife. by PerfumeRepublik: 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Gamophobia
Re: Groom Flees Bride Upon Seeing His Wife. by englishmart(m): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
you won't understand. but, many are cheats but few are men.
Re: Groom Flees Bride Upon Seeing His Wife. by ifoundmyperfect: 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
grin grin grin

Funny how he is my namesake... Though I can't be that stewpid!!!
Re: Groom Flees Bride Upon Seeing His Wife. by Lordkewe: 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
O boy this one na strong tin oo.
Re: Groom Flees Bride Upon Seeing His Wife. by citywal(m): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
Dis 1 is strong shocked
Re: Groom Flees Bride Upon Seeing His Wife. by Emereolevanwill(m): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
It was gathered that the embattled groom allegedly abandoned the marriage formalities when he sighted his wife of 17 years who stormed the venue to disrupt the marriage.

Information about the arrangement of the new marriage was said to have leaked to his first wife who had four children for him, at 17 she has 4 children already. Are u kiddn me?

(1) (Reply)

Fight With My One Yr Old Son Over Wife / 6 Unique Wedding Gifts Every Parent Must Give Their Children / "My Mother Had No Idea I Survived Her Abortion"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.