Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife (35498 Views)

Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help / Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years / Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 16, 2014
cococandy:
grin grin grin

Na by force? The dude wants out. It is better to let him go in peace than fight to stay married to him since he obviously doesn't want to have anything to do with the woman again.

Some men sha. So after 17yrs and 4 kids this is how he chose to play it. Issorait
stop talk like a small girl, sometimes u need to fight and protect ur man, i am frm Edo state and i understand what this woman is saying. The man may actually be under a spell. Nija women and charm self. It is well
Re: Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife by ritababe(f): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2014
olumzzz:

Rita Rita, u ain't replying my mail o

too many mails
Re: Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife by delishpot: 10:53am On Dec 16, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Wise man! Thank God he understood on time how a great bondage marriage is. cheesy

This your point get as e be o bros. So thr 4 kids he made, what will happen to them?
Believe me, the woman did not do what she did to get him to love her back she did it to make him face his respobsibility to his kids.
So, if he knows how great a bondage marriage is, why is he jumping into the second one?
I hope your dad will do same to you and your family.
I hope your dad sees gow great a bondage you all are to him too and dumps you all for another woman.
Re: Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife by Strongfaze(m): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2014
cococandy:
grin grin grin

Na by force? The dude wants out. It is better to let him go in peace than fight to stay married to him since he obviously doesn't want to have anything to do with the woman again.

Some men sha. So after 17yrs and 4 kids this is how he chose to play it. Issorait
abeg no dey form lady for here, I believe say you fit even contract bh to come bomb the registry. The woman's destiny is in her hands and she acted accordingly.
Re: Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife by shaggy007(m): 11:06am On Dec 16, 2014
Misogynist2014:
I thought you to be wiser than this. Any rational man knows that she is merely generalizing the statement due to him being the head of his household and for the fact that she even the one taking care of the children and even threatening legal action nails it all. Pls, let's to try apply a bit of wisdom when posting, it can't hurt you. undecided

That's why women should be independent and stop looking for a "rich husband to take care of all my problems".
angry
If you have a problem with that, call 911.
Re: Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife by queebeediva(f): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2014
This is what I called okokobioko ! God forbid evil things
Re: Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife by mechanics(m): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2014
lalasticlala:
Like a scene from a Nollywood home video, a 57 year-old man simply identified as Valentine, abandoned his bride to be at the registry and took to his heels during a marriage registration ceremony over the weekend at the Oredo Local Government Council marriage registry in Benin, Edo state.

It was gathered that the embattled groom allegedly abandoned the marriage formalities when he sighted his wife of 17 years who stormed the venue to disrupt the marriage.

Sources close to the family of Mr. Valentine disclosed to journalists in Benin that the runaway groom had in the past approached marriage registry in several courts in a different locations in Delta state where he was said to secretly contracted another marriage.

He was said to have perfected plans to formalise his relationship secretly with his latest lover when on the said day, he invited few of his trusted friends to witness the occasion.

Information about the arrangement of the new marriage was said to have leaked to his first wife who had four children for him, and she subsequently mobilised other women who stormed the venue to disrupt the administration of marital vow.

The embattled wife was said to have narrated to the bewildered crowd that her husband abandoned his responsibilities to the family since he got involved with his new spouse, adding that, several attempts to save the marriage did not yield the desire results.
ā€Ž
ā€œI had to do this because Iā€™m convinced my husband must have been bewitched by the lady because since the rumour began making rounds he has stopped taking care of his four children. Each time he is confronted to provide money for our upkeep he often complained of not having money,ā€ she allegedly narrated.

It was gathered that she threatened to take legal action against the council should they go ahead on a later date to wed them insisting that she remains his legal wife.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/15/groom-abandons-bride-marital-oath%E2%80%8E-at-registry-on-sighting-wife/
nawa o, dis man don dey watch action films since o, but why shud a man abandon is former wife, does he think dat he can change women as cloth, dats why proper courtship should be done to knw one's would be partner.
Re: Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2014
Someone needs to learn proper usage of the word "embattled"
Re: Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife by stinggy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
Yomieluv:
Trouble sleep,yanga go wake am.

I don't know some people always marry two wives,or divorce their wife,or husband.

Was there no love initially in the marriage,or what?

Why marry someone,next thing,thing would fall apart to irreconcilable part. Where's the love?

God,I don't pray for this,knowing fully well I grew up in a broken home..I will do everything,and anything to make my marriage work.

All I pray for is a good wife to complement me.

Talk about 'Large heart' bro. When you have it then you can love as many as possible, almost equally sef.
Re: Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife by lekkie073(m): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
cramjones:
[size=20pt]MAY GOODLUCK JONATHAN RUN AWAY LIKE THIS MAN WHEN HE SIGHTS BUHARI! MAY HE RUN BACK TO OTUEKE[/size]

-CRAMJONES
u r not making any sense sir cool
Re: Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife by rhames(m): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
The balls between his legs cant wait to unleash hell on the new bride.
Re: Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife by olumzzz(m): 6:38am On Dec 17, 2014
ritababe:

too many mails
Aiit just PM me ur digits then..I prefer listening 2 ur voice 2 sending yeye mails sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At What Age Should A Child Leave His/Her Parents And Start An Independent Life? / Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son / Obituary Of Another Young Nigerian Woman Who Died After Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.