Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now (38870 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Meets Awilo Longomba, Shares A Kiss (photos) / Nadia Buari Shares Beautiful Bathroom Selfie / Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by vizboy(m): 5:39am On Dec 16, 2014
yes yes yes oh

First To Comment On New Page

na front page we dey go
Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by Goodnuel: 7:44am On Dec 16, 2014
Boredom is bad...
Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by Wendyslim(f): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2014
missterious:

Just what I wanted to ask. Looks like underwear.
wat do u expect, it's a bathroom nah
Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by kccarew(f): 7:47am On Dec 16, 2014
Not worthy of my comment or advice... But carry on with ur secret pills oo, after we will hear something is Doing u
Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 16, 2014
this girl if marine enter you again you go run go mfm.mfm has become you clinic abi? be warned o.
Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 16, 2014
Na wa o her toilet sef get couch.. .! Wonder what it is for angry
Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by henrydadon(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2014
okay wat do U want us to do now..? angry
Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by clemz88(m): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2014
Rubbish making FP. Mods kudos to ya all keep posting every nansense that you see.
Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by joyegbu(f): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2014
Durrrhhhhhhhh!
Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 16, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Who she help?!

#team_FTC
you in warri shun bebe
Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by juliettamaj: 8:00am On Dec 16, 2014
She should not be eating again now!
Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 16, 2014
ROZZAYY:
I have nofin to say
haffa you no longer in rap section
Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by happyzed0(f): 8:01am On Dec 16, 2014
She only want 2 show us she has a nice bathroom rubbish
Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by neejay1986(m): 8:04am On Dec 16, 2014
Evina:
What are those things behind her?
I want talk am too...alhaja e be like brazier ooo not to sure sha.
Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by adedayourt(m): 8:05am On Dec 16, 2014
D very min I saw ton I knew d topic wud hit FP

But checking again, werz d weight she claimed to av added?
Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by sunnytrex1: 8:06am On Dec 16, 2014
PerfumeRepublik:
She's making a lotta news lately, Fat,charity foundation,mountain of fire service and picture of her dog .
E be like say she wan Song new Sing
Lol.... and even her tats too
Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by buchilino(m): 8:07am On Dec 16, 2014
i really don't get dis, so wateva dis craze gal does always find its way on d front page of Nairaland .
Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by Misogynist2014(m): 8:07am On Dec 16, 2014
So?
Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by LyfeJennings(m): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2014
See man pickin bathroom.
O ga o
Diaris God sha
Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 16, 2014
tontolet bralet.

Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by efguy1(m): 8:10am On Dec 16, 2014
Maybe i go just go kill tonto cos all her post enta FP.
Nxt tym you go hear; Tonto dikeh sleeping
Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by benkings(m): 8:14am On Dec 16, 2014
How do u expect us 2 knw how fat u are when u stOod 60miles away from the mirror
Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 16, 2014
muaaaaaaah
Jennimma:
Attention seeker!

next news would be "i just gained muscles"

undecided
Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by akandejames: 8:23am On Dec 16, 2014
please put the idi0ts where they belong. imagine all these nonsense they do just to get famous. hear the trash moheeda or whatever was sharing in public as well (love to commit adultery with the president). it's unfortunate lots of parents gave their kids all the support to get rotten. shameless she-goat. finally. MODS, i don't like these trashes and i know lots of people don't. you are responsible for making this sluts popular hence our ladies wanna be like them.
Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by johnstar(m): 8:27am On Dec 16, 2014
oh, abeggi we don see ur fat bathroom
Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by PerfumeRepublik: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2014
sunnytrex1:

Lol.... and even her tats too

Oh..I forgot that too
Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by Missonas(f): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2014
Dumb woman!we can't even see your body cos all you showed is your bathroom and that we have seen
Re: Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now by bankoleben(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2014
Is this what Nairaland has turned to? All sorts of rubbish making frontpage these days.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Chinedu Ikedieze And Mikel Obi(Photo) / Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation / Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.