Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

10 Signs You Are A MAN Now. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs You Are A MAN Now. (30891 Views)

Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life / Ladies...build Your Ideal Man NOW / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs You Are A MAN Now. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
emusmith:

Who else do you want to prove it through? Only gays do other wise!

There are other aspects of life. There is career, relationship with other people, charity, personal finances etc. You have your family members too. I see it as an obsession when you attach your existence as a man only to women.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A MAN Now. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
iamayodeji:

There are other aspects of life. There is career, relationship with other people, charity, personal finances etc. You have your family members too. I see it as an obsession when you attach your existence as a man only to women.
okay

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are A MAN Now. by killjoy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
emusmith:
When do we actually call a male a MAN?

" When I was a child, I think like a child... when I became a MAN, I put away childish things"

Meaning, there are some things that when we put away, we become MEN indeed!

Below are 10 signs that differentiate you From a child...

1. You are faithful to one partner.

Only children say one thing and mean another.
If you vowed to remain faithful to her till death do you both part, then stick to your word.

A man is known by his words!

2. You don't stay out late.

Whatever excuse you may want to give is not worth it.
Is it football? Buy your own cable... Metro is not expensive na!

Drinking? Stop it sef!

3. He is thoughtful.

A real man plans ahead. He has it all figured out. Don't let your colleague be the one to remind you of your wife's birthday or anniversary.

Some men are too busy that they can't notice when their wife is going through stress at work. ... hmm.... E nor good!

4. You apologize relentlessly.

Stop forming KingKong, dat era don pass!
You offended and in your head is the school of thought that men don't apologize to women.

My guy, which planet are you from?

5. You talk less when your lady talks much.

Women are not only endowed at the back but also in their mouth.

When she is hurt, she will talk, but your reply should be in few sentences.

Two wrongs cannot make a right!

6. You are financially buoyant to take care of her needs.

How could I forget this?
You said, she is disrespectful. Start giving her money and see submission in action.

# I'm not referring those Recharge Card Beggers on Social Networks oo#

Women are designed to receive! Take it!

Giving her tells her you care for her...

how can you say you care and you've not a spent a penny on her?
Give her again and again and watch her pay attention to you and your dreams.. lol.

# nobody care how much you know until they know how much you care# QED!

7. You don't ever lay a finger on your wife.

Na Small small e dey start o...stop jokingly hitting ladies...

Beating your spouse is insanity!

You and her are One, beating her is beating yourself.
Who does that? An insane man.

Are you insane?

8. You appreciate her ceaselessly.

Your girl buys you a wrist watch and you don't really appreciate because you think it's your money, after all...hah!

No matter how "hard" a woman is, appreciation causes her to do more without complaining.

Complaining is a sign that you're not recognizing her efforts in the house.

You think she is an house wife? Wrong!

She wakes 4AM for school runs, then market, kitchen, washing, shop, school runs etc...

With appreciation, a woman can lick your feet. lol!

9. Sexually Active.

I didn't forget oooo
Orgasm is part of what makes sexx pleasurable. Every woman wants it!

For V's like some of us, we need to read books how to really/ truly satisfy our woman.

She deserves it na!

Forget Indecency Films, e nor real o...we know wetin dem dey take na...

10. You don't have to say this: "Don't you know I'm the man of the house?"

Lol! She will just know you are the baba!

You don't have to say it...
If indeed, you have tried to work on yourself from No. 1 - 9, Then No. 10 will just come naturally.

Only children tell their younger ones, "don't you know I'm older than you?" lol!

NB: No one is perfect o, we are all striving towards it.

I believe childishness can be put away and maturity can be brought in.

You can add yours....

alll dis one na story for d godsss... i tink ur jst a gal trying to get men to treat u welll... let me tell u d one sign ur a man... when u... wait for it... wait for it... wait for it... make money!!! yes! wen u make money... dont decieve urself with all dis crap...
Re: 10 Signs You Are A MAN Now. by oguntegbeany: 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
well spoken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman / To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. / Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.