Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,942 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Chika Ike Turns Secondary Virgin, Says She's Going Celibate - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Turns Secondary Virgin, Says She's Going Celibate (22344 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Chidinma Miss Kedike Reveals That She's Going To Be Having A Baby Sonn, Babymama / Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Turns Secondary Virgin, Says She's Going Celibate by Samabu07(m): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
How Market? Boring abi? Na d season be this na...after u don fight another babe over David Mark abi. Damn...abeg make d pucci rest biko e don too slackkkkkkkkkk
Re: Chika Ike Turns Secondary Virgin, Says She's Going Celibate by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
This is just marketing gimmicks for the no-value goods she's trying to sell. Unfortunately, one hapless foool will purchase her shiit at over its market value.
Re: Chika Ike Turns Secondary Virgin, Says She's Going Celibate by zudozz: 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
Na hu no know all dis Nollywood actresses dem dey tell that 1. Their middle name na ''fhuk''. Go Island go see wetin all those boys dem take dem do party. U need 2 read wetin Charles Novia write abt them d other day... Their male colleagues dey on top okada while d girls dem dey buy range rover every week dey go snap picture 4 7 star hotel 4 dubai..where d actresses dem dey get d money 4from?
Re: Chika Ike Turns Secondary Virgin, Says She's Going Celibate by yaskarahyelhope(f): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
She looks like an illuminati witch. A disvirgined became virgined patroness. She's looking like a, jeeeeeeez! Am speechless.....
Re: Chika Ike Turns Secondary Virgin, Says She's Going Celibate by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
LaurelP:

Pls what's kpekus?
d one under ur yansh..Am sure u have it
Re: Chika Ike Turns Secondary Virgin, Says She's Going Celibate by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
Realy
Re: Chika Ike Turns Secondary Virgin, Says She's Going Celibate by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Who knows ? She might be saying da truth.. Abi any of una don f**k am b4 ?
Re: Chika Ike Turns Secondary Virgin, Says She's Going Celibate by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
LaurelP:

Pls what's kpekus?

check NL sexuality section dictionary sis
Re: Chika Ike Turns Secondary Virgin, Says She's Going Celibate by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Timbuktou:
This is just marketing gimmicks for the no-value goods she's trying to sell. Unfortunately, one hapless foool will purchase her shiit at over its market value.
people like you, will come to the internet to talk nonsense, but deep down will wish you can have her, hypocrisy.
Re: Chika Ike Turns Secondary Virgin, Says She's Going Celibate by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
firstEVA:
people like you, will come to the internet to talk nonsense, but deep down will wish you can have her, hypocrisy.
People like you should be hit by a car, you add no value to the human race. My post makes as much sense as yours. #just saying
Re: Chika Ike Turns Secondary Virgin, Says She's Going Celibate by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
grin afta guys don run d mata lyk 65000 times

Nor be only Celibacy......na S£xibacy

Next?
#team_FTC
lol no myn am. after guys don finish with her toto. nonsense girlz. later she go say she don turn evangelist.
Re: Chika Ike Turns Secondary Virgin, Says She's Going Celibate by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
Timbuktou:
People like you should be hit by a car, you add no value to the human race. My post makes as much sense as yours. #just saying

Please what brand of weed do you smoke? I recommend a less concentrated one.
Re: Chika Ike Turns Secondary Virgin, Says She's Going Celibate by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 21, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
SMART GIRL!
VERRRRRRRRRY SMART GIRL!!!!
This girl is soooooooooooooooo westernized. SHE NEEDS A WHITE MAN FOR REAAAAAAAAAAAAL!
No black man has what it takes to fulfill her needs. SHE IS JUST TOOOOOOOO CLASSY FOR NIGERIAN NIGGAS!
Just like MANY NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE! kiss

If only women would be like her. . . ! kiss

THIS IS WHAT A CALL A TRUE FEMINIST! SAY NO TO BLOKOS! IT HAS NOTHING TO OFFER!!!! AMEN! Only IMPORTANT TO A CHRISLAMIC, GHETTO-FEMINIST for sure! Ta! Those 'fruit of the womb' crusaders. . .
With POVERTY HANGING ALL OVER THEIR NECKS WITH CHILDREN THEY CAN'T FEED! cheesy

*after my phocking spree in London this Xmas. . . I am going celibate too. Me don taya to look the UGLY BLOKOS TINZ too!* cool

The paradox of your comment cry cry

Smh Callotti cry

Have you ever thought about seeing a psychologist? I see one every Tuesday, courtesy my good insurance because growing up in naija alone is a psychological stressor. Try to see one Callotti. You seem like you need it cos you seem to have some kinda personality disorder.

I'm just saying
Re: Chika Ike Turns Secondary Virgin, Says She's Going Celibate by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 21, 2014
undecided
Re: Chika Ike Turns Secondary Virgin, Says She's Going Celibate by KanwuliaJara: 6:56am On Dec 21, 2014
pDude:

The paradox of your comment cry cry

Smh Callotti cry

Have you ever thought about seeing a psychologist? I see one every Tuesday, courtesy my good insurance because growing up in naija alone is a psychological stressor. Try to see one Callotti. You seem like you need it cos you seem to have some kinda personality disorder.

I'm just saying

Na so e pain you reassssssssssssssh? grin
Pele ma dia!
Happy holidays.

See you in London and Paris!

*onyemburu sufferhead* kiss
Re: Chika Ike Turns Secondary Virgin, Says She's Going Celibate by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 21, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Na so e pain you reassssssssssssssh? grin
Pele ma dia!
Happy holidays.

See you in London and Paris!

*onyemburu sufferhead* kiss

Nah. I don't even know you so why would it pain me? undecided

Just concerned though. Cos on some of your comments these days, you contradict yourself horribly. On one hand, you talk about reconstructing the black family, while on the other hand you refer to going to London to get your labia majora and minora stretched by some wealthy goon undecided

In your last comment, you mentioned that penis has nothing to offer, but remember that in a few days, a large, side penis is going to lay you asunder grin.

Paradox innit.

Also you are very paranoid. You think everyone is against you but it is not so. I am one of the last people that will ever be against you. I am your major fan.

I was just suggesting that you see a shrink cos you may actually need it.
Re: Chika Ike Turns Secondary Virgin, Says She's Going Celibate by KanwuliaJara: 8:17am On Dec 21, 2014
pDude:

Nah. I don't even know you so why would it pain me? undecided

Just concerned though. Cos on some of your comments these days, you contradict yourself horribly. On one hand, you talk about reconstructing the black family, while on the other hand you refer to going to London to get your labia majora and minora stretched by some wealthy goon undecided

In your last comment, you mentioned that penis has nothing to offer, but remember that in a few days, a large, side penis is going to lay you asunder grin.

Paradox innit.

Also you are very paranoid. You think everyone is against you but it is not so. I am one of the last people that will ever be against you. I am your major fan.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I was just suggesting that you see a shrink cos you may actually need it.

You are getting really 'tiring'. . . . . *yawns sleepily*
Please, reply the thread. . . .
It is about CHIKA IKE . . .not moi!

*Tanss for being not being 'against' me as a 'fan'. . . . . and please keep following my posts AND OFFLINE ACTIVITIES. I am loffin' you for h-it!!! . . . . .I am not an Mbaise or AKWA 'kurukere' wife of SPAIN!kiss
Re: Chika Ike Turns Secondary Virgin, Says She's Going Celibate by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 21, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

You are getting really 'tiring'. . . . . *yawns sleepily*
Please, reply the thread. . . .
It is about CHIKA IKE . . .not moi!

*Tanss for being not being 'against' me as a 'fan'. . . . . and please keep following my posts AND OFFLINE ACTIVITIES. I am loffin' you for h-it!!! . . . . .I am not an Mbaise or AKWA 'kurukere' wife of SPAIN!kiss

Long tori short, go and see a psychologist.
Re: Chika Ike Turns Secondary Virgin, Says She's Going Celibate by KanwuliaJara: 8:41am On Dec 21, 2014
pDude:

Long tori short, go and see a psychologist.

Hmmmmm!
Your 'obsession-ogbanje' don casssssssh you again?
*it must be my newly-uploaded, beautiful profile pic* tongue

Long tori short. . . FACE THE TOPIC! wink
*NL e bad belle and e jolosi club member since 1560BC*
You need a gooooooooooood vacation. . .PLEASE, GO AND PUSH SOME DRUGS witi dati ya IGBOTIC SWAG. . . for extra income! wink

Last response to you.
Take kia! kiss

*places this extremely, irritating, NL-POLYMONIKERRRRING WHOOOOOOOOOOOOORE of an ID-nuisance in the ignore list of NL bums*
Re: Chika Ike Turns Secondary Virgin, Says She's Going Celibate by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 21, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

5:12AM! Raining in GEORGIA! Romantic! cool

*ignored! My sperm-donor hubby driving me to the h-airport on his way to work. . . . MY CELIBACY STARTS AGAIN*! wink

chai, chai, kanwulia, u make me laugh sotey l fall for ground, the day wey God create you, l am sure 1million angels sing taya for heaven, you are so funny..............merry sexmas..........love yah..... kiss kiss
Re: Chika Ike Turns Secondary Virgin, Says She's Going Celibate by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 21, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Hmmmmm!
Your 'obsession-ogbanje' don casssssssh you again?
*it must be my newly-uploaded, beautiful profile pic* tongue

Long tori short. . . FACE THE TOPIC! wink
*NL e bad belle and e jolosi club member since 1560BC*
You need a gooooooooooood vacation. . .PLEASE, GO AND PUSH SOME DRUGS witi dati ya IGBOTIC SWAG. . . for extra income! wink

Last response to you.
Take kia! kiss

*places this extremely, irritating, NL-POLYMONIKERRRRING WHOOOOOOOOOOOOORE of an ID-nuisance in the ignore list of NL bums*

Nah. Your pix is something I see all the time. Ain't interested in a 50 year old woman or her body parts. The elderly have a certain smell that i can't stand. I find menopause very unappealing. I am still young and physiologically sound wink

And your rants don't work on me Callo wink

Ok, back to the topic, I don't even know who CHIKA IKE is. Sound like some nollywood character. Correct me if I'm wrong. But if she now chooses to be celibate after stretching her walls, na her own plate of akamu be dat wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BET Awards 2016: Falz Nominated As Best New International Act / Ubi Franklin And Jaden, Goof Around In Adorable Father And Son Photos / Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.