Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Should She Let Her Lying Boyfriend Go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Let Her Lying Boyfriend Go? (1418 Views)

Easiest Ways To Catch a Lying Boyfriend / Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down / Advice Needed: Lying Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Let Her Lying Boyfriend Go? by okwey(f): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2006
please Nairaland users l need your suggestion, a girl dated a boy for 4 and half years now, and during this four and half years she can,t really tell the kind of person he is and she don't want to marry him because he tells a lot of lies. And any time he has a problem he will disturb her so much that she will have pity on him to the extent of borrowing money for help him, even when he lost his job she was giving him money.

But recently he got a new job and stop calling her. she have decided to let the relationship go.
Re: Should She Let Her Lying Boyfriend Go? by Seun(m): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2006
If you don't trust a man, you shouldn't even think of marrying him. The time she spent with this boyfriend of hers would have been better spent dating other people or just facing her work. She should get rid of him quickly!
Re: Should She Let Her Lying Boyfriend Go? by desiree(f): 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2006
Once a liar always a lair, let him go fast and move on with your life.
Re: Should She Let Her Lying Boyfriend Go? by SuNnChNn(f): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2006
She shldnt tell me that she is not seeing someone else by now cos that guy doesnt deserve her at all. I know it is not easy to let go just like that but start thinking of my cousin and forget the losser.

Non sense
Re: Should She Let Her Lying Boyfriend Go? by diddy4(m): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2006
let her drop that man faster than a child drops hot fried piece of yam.
Re: Should She Let Her Lying Boyfriend Go? by iice(f): 9:21am On Aug 14, 2006
What does she have to think about? undecided undecided Drop the guy and move on
Re: Should She Let Her Lying Boyfriend Go? by anniebear(f): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2006
Girl let that son of a bi**ch go, he's not worth it at all. know that karma law will definetly catch up with him, u deserve someone who will really appreciate u not one who treat u like trash.
Re: Should She Let Her Lying Boyfriend Go? by katherinae(f): 5:10am On Aug 15, 2006
let him go please let him go,
Re: Should She Let Her Lying Boyfriend Go? by tpia5: 2:42am On Sep 04, 2011
probably.
Re: Should She Let Her Lying Boyfriend Go? by Mynd44: 11:23am On Sep 04, 2011
Dump his backside
Re: Should She Let Her Lying Boyfriend Go? by prettyjulie(f): 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2011
Are you telling me that you need a soothsayer to tell her to leave the guy before she leaves him?
I tink she is ready to wallow in pain for the rest of her life

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do? / Am Trippling 4 U Not In Love Wit U Said A Lady 2 Me / Can A Girl Walk Up To A Guy Asking Him Out On A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.