Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? (1922 Views)

Seun Kuti:I Wil Not Vote For Buhari Because Of What He Did 2 My Father 31yrs Ago / Buhari Rejects Pastor Osinbajo As Running Mate (Reports) / BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by boy11: 5:23am On Dec 16, 2014
Do you think Christians will vote for Buhari because of RCCG pastor Prof. Yemi Osinbajo as his running mate?Is this a political trick by General Buhari to lure Christians to vote for him in 2015 despite saying he will impose Shari law on them?

More on the news: http://lm.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F13spbl6&h=7AQHc8v9G&enc=AZMcBLzxBSMp3lFtZHDfc8ffM8x9ON_-vezLVaxBCXVi1t8q4nLrW2Eqn9CQuZVNj72xGXLZsnIwc-8DVWq2PlflRK4TiCnre4kB8w0IqMtZV1L91YBCBs2_Ah6xGI0_zXa2toEDerTQk23hcYgLS9wJmMOzR8mPaAQi31Gi9TE1YB1_71jmB0QPZP_XF6opJ5ZSipchI6yGlbMMSevqDRPHlUXwi1wA74YzbkduSx0zA3zhmnM-ew9VDYVaVOzUlyVixGGFczam4rdviCKrw9ZsqIBg3lxODlViJFQCeh4RvnpnL_stYwqFDxPEAVgnc__dYZwfWpKNX95ZDDVJhfqD

Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 16, 2014
Why not make the pope his running mate? All these thieves disguised as pastors should not forget that the house of God must not be turned to den of robbers and politics. Buhari should go get his ally and stop desecrating the church with his strategies.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by madridguy(m): 5:36am On Dec 16, 2014
It is individual choice. Let wait and see.
Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 16, 2014
Buhari and Tinubu deceiving themselves since 10BC

The plan of Nigeria internal colonialists (Hausa Fulani Yoruba )

See their plan below

Hausa-Fulani = 2015-2023

Yoruba = 2023-2031

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by tempex88(m): 5:44am On Dec 16, 2014
Christains don't vote based on religion. We vote the best man for the job
Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by yerimastyle(m): 5:50am On Dec 16, 2014
How many vote did bihari get when tunde bakare was his running mate apeeshit failed this time around
Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by condralbede(m): 5:57am On Dec 16, 2014
We are not too sentimental towards religion, but honestly buhari shld hv pick some1 like Adams,amaechi of even fash,he would hv got more vote than this pastor he picked.
Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by Pavore9: 6:09am On Dec 16, 2014
As for me the character of a man should be what speaks for him. Any Nigerian, even if he/she professes the Hindu faith is the one who is going to bring back our glory as a nation l will gladly cast my vote for such a person.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by OpinionLeader: 6:22am On Dec 16, 2014
Buhari/Osinbajo combo makes sense to me considering the "IF" (BUHARI DIES) factor. That automatically means the prof takes over. grin

However a lot of Christian even members of Redeemed (where Osinbajo is alleged to be a pastor) would still pitch tent with GEJ knowing fully well that "their own man" might end up being a puppet of Asiwaju and Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 16, 2014
if we wanted a pastor in aso rock we would have elected okotie

3 Likes

Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by hushmail: 7:23am On Dec 16, 2014
Christ clearly stated give to Caesar what belongs to ....

No true man of God will go into politics

gej till buhari becomes a christian

1 Like

Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 16, 2014
hushmail:
Christ clearly stated give to Caesar what belongs to ....

No true man of God will go into politics

gej till buhari becomes a christian

And you didn't read it in your bible that.......*.......the government shall be upon his shoulder......* and also I think in proverbs......*when a righteous man is in power the people rejoice*........
Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by Osakah24(m): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2014
Amaechi said Apc will form a parallel government, will this anointed man of God support that?
Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by martincbarton: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2014
what a question? i am a christian and myself and my household have been voting for GMB and will still vote for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by hushmail: 9:11am On Dec 16, 2014
kodozion:

And you didn't read it in your bible that.......*.......the government shall be upon his shoulder......* and also I think in proverbs......*when a righteous man is in power the people rejoice*........

u r way off mark

Christ whom we truly follow disassociated himself from from all worldly politics. A righteous man may not even be a christian. Our pastors n reverends shld follow Christ examples to d letter if they r true to their calling
Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by yerimastyle(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2014
grin
OpinionLeader:
Buhari/Osinbajo combo makes sense to me considering the "IF" (BUHARI DIES) factor. That automatically means the prof takes over. grin

However a lot of Christian even members of Redeemed (where Osinbajo is alleged to be a pastor) would still pitch tent with GEJ knowing fully well that "their own man" might end up being a puppet of Asiwaju and Buhari.
grin
OpinionLeader:

Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by yerimastyle(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2014
this is Nat a question of Muslim and christian when yaradua came out christian massively voted for him its all about countenance character and personality .

1 Like

Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by san316(m): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2014
this is funny. now it is only christianz that have the right to vote based on religion.

ok now. when muslims start, the whole world will hear.
Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by san316(m): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2014
yerimastyle:
this is Nat a question of Muslim and christian when yaradua came out christian massively voted for him its all about countenance character and personality .
who told you yaradua was voted? by the way, were there other stronger christian option at that time? everybody knows that christians voted gej because of his professed religion.
Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by LewisO: 10:38am On Dec 22, 2014
3cycle:
Why not make the pope his running mate? All these thieves disguised as pastors should not forget that the house of God must not be turned to den of robbers and politics. Buhari should go get his ally and stop desecrating the church with his strategies.
Hello! "3cycle"...
Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
LewisO:
Hello! "3cycle"...
Hi
Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by LewisO: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
3cycle:

Hi
How u doing?
Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
LewisO:
How u doing?
Fine,you?
Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by LewisO: 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
3cycle:

Fine,you?
Good! seems u did stay-off for a while right?
Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by LewisO: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
3cycle:

Fine,you?
Anyway! "Merry Christmas" in advance...
Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
LewisO:
Anyway! "Merry Christmas" in advance...
Thanks. Merry christmas....
What kind of insecticide did you use on your hair? Looks shiny and curly. grin
Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by LewisO: 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
3cycle:

Funny u "Insecticide" grin
Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by chemali: 10:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
I was going to vote for Buhari even if it was Yerima as his vice. Enough of this cluelessness and corruption. Just take a look at 2015 budget and you will understand that these people have no plans for us.
Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by LewisO: 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
3cycle:

Just the work of anointing oil cool
Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
LewisO:
Just the work of anointing oil cool
Nice, I like the style sha. What do you call it?
Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by musiwa97: 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
No, the rccg is not going to vote because of osibanjo.

Why you may ask. I am more famous in the rccg than osibanjo.

If a pastor support Tinubu to steal money. Will you vote for him. NO.. you can see clearly why the seats are empty

you can see empty seat..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1966690_1211_jpeg82c5d89891bcdab895e123db814210c5

Re: Opinion:Will Christians Vote For Buhari Because Of RCCG Pastor Osinbajo? by LewisO: 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
3cycle:

Nice, I like the style sha. What do you call it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Anglican Archbishop Calls For Fr.mbaka To Be Sanctioned By Catholic Church / The Cold War In Apc / Buhari Vs GEJ On Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.