Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Should I Confess To Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Confess To Her? (835 Views)

I Slept Wth My Gf's Bossom Friend! Should I Confess To My Bae / How Do I Confess To My Fiancee I Have Been Sleeping With Our Chief Bride's Maid / I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Confess To Her? by sleinadczar: 7:32am On Dec 16, 2014
Pls nobody should crucify me over this issue, all I need is advise please. I used to date a lady who is married to a divorcee but along the line, her step daughter came in from the United Kindom, after her M.Sc. The lady introduced me to her step daughter as an old friend from school and I started talking with the girl. But as I speak now, I'm having a serious reltionship affair with the step daughter which could even lead to marriage and my ex lover (the step mum) is seriously against it. It hurts when I see the young girl cry asking why her step mum isn't in support of our relationship. The step mum has caused so much problem, has told her that I'm not real yet the girls still sees nothing bad about getting married to me. Pls will it be a good decision to talk to her about my affairs with her step mum? Should I still keep it to myself? My conscience is really eating me up especially when she breaks into tears.
Re: Should I Confess To Her? by quivah(f): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2014
onpe!!

tell her and lose her, or keep your secret and still lose her.

either ways, the step mum no go gree! telling her will even cause more damage..which kain face you wan make ya gf dey give her stepmum ?!!

or elope and be damned!!

leave her alone and find peace elsewhere !
Re: Should I Confess To Her? by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:48am On Dec 16, 2014
let me put on my thinking cap
Re: Should I Confess To Her? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:49am On Dec 16, 2014
Just Disappear..... I see you getting shot!!
Re: Should I Confess To Her? by major466(m): 7:55am On Dec 16, 2014
Tell the girl everything you hard with her step mom.
Re: Should I Confess To Her? by Hedybee(f): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2014
Re: Should I Confess To Her? by bigt2(m): 7:58am On Dec 16, 2014
Better tell her before you become your own grandson. grin
Re: Should I Confess To Her? by dayosaurus(m): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2014
Lwtmb.. You are your own grandpa... cheesy ..

Dude I've got nothing to say, but I was wondering, why don't u do itt the hard way; GET the girl pregnant and thank me later
Re: Should I Confess To Her? by Applaner: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2014
dis script for sweet for nollywood o
Re: Should I Confess To Her? by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2014
op so you're into sugar mummy
Re: Should I Confess To Her? by Tallesty1(m): 8:22am On Dec 16, 2014
You are a bad husband material walahi.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confess To Her? by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 16, 2014
confessing to the girl will give u problems now. marrying any of them will give u problems now and later. keep bleeping the daughter, make peace with the step-mum n bleep her too. make sure they never know n enjoy the moment until d final kasala go burst...
Re: Should I Confess To Her? by rittyben(f): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2014
Hahahahhhhaahahahahahahahahahaha. The plain truth.
Tallesty1:
You are a bad husband material walahi.
Re: Should I Confess To Her? by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2014
Is this some kind of Africa Magic issh?
Re: Should I Confess To Her? by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 16, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
Just Disappear..... I see you getting shot!!
cool sad
Re: Should I Confess To Her? by AJ01(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2014
WALE ADENUGA PRODUCTION presents...

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Would You Do If You Best Friend Of 20yrs Rape Your Only Sistet? / Husband Scarcity... A Must Read!!! / Girls,are U Happy With Election Postponement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.