Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,231 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Photos: Nigerian Transgender Poses With Agbani Darego At Miss World Pageant 2014 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Nigerian Transgender Poses With Agbani Darego At Miss World Pageant 2014 (22928 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. / Whats Up With Agbani Darego? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Nigerian Transgender Poses With Agbani Darego At Miss World Pageant 2014 by CzarRex: 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
I cnt rilli blive dat dis was actually a man turned woman..well its all ryt!
Re: Photos: Nigerian Transgender Poses With Agbani Darego At Miss World Pageant 2014 by MissSlimbody(f): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
Agbani needs 2 stop dieting, that's if she is.

Make she no become anorexic oooo
Re: Photos: Nigerian Transgender Poses With Agbani Darego At Miss World Pageant 2014 by billyG(m): 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
2fiakwa!Allahkia!!Olowumaje!
Re: Photos: Nigerian Transgender Poses With Agbani Darego At Miss World Pageant 2014 by billyG(m): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
wic 1 is Agbani sef?d ugly one or d busty one?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Transgender Poses With Agbani Darego At Miss World Pageant 2014 by Vainglory: 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Am not gay but I don't mind this one. She is damn beautiful.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Transgender Poses With Agbani Darego At Miss World Pageant 2014 by tayotemowo(m): 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ehhnn I for say the way the shim gbab Agbani waist I for say na only man fit gbab am like that. So na man really I fear mehn
Re: Photos: Nigerian Transgender Poses With Agbani Darego At Miss World Pageant 2014 by yahx(m): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
lefulefu:

the one wey u dey talk about is hermaphrodite.difference b/w hermaphrodite and transgender grin
Transgender, someone whose gender differs from the one they were given when they were born.  Transgender people may identify as male or female, or they may feel that neither label fits them
Re: Photos: Nigerian Transgender Poses With Agbani Darego At Miss World Pageant 2014 by abagnalie: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
She nor they chop
Re: Photos: Nigerian Transgender Poses With Agbani Darego At Miss World Pageant 2014 by Klinee: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
Why is it only lindaikeji that always report about the transgender. How will we know that this person is born a man. Becos this evil lindaikeji may just bring a woman snap her and claim she is born a man just to attract some shallow minded ones to her blog. People need to be sceptic and realistic so as to combact this fazy society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Nigerian Transgender Poses With Agbani Darego At Miss World Pageant 2014 by strykr: 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
The end of time is near for all things

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation / Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign / Timi Dakolo: My Wife Blocked Me On Whatsapp Over An Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.