Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,173 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:13 AM

Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools (17953 Views)

Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo / Gunshots At Federal Polytechnic Nekede As Rival Cults Clash. / Cults - Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by Sharksblow(m): 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
the worst thing's that they don't even know the implications of their acts...
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by ibkgab001: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
They are useless kids ... Like father like son ... I don't blame them most of their parent too lack morals useless Korope drivers ##NuMbSkuLlS
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by TonYzeallY(m): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
Na so E de take start, Anseru Deen vs Saint James,d girl must be another a Babalawo daughter..my judgment From France here, they shld be uncladed n flogged in public for 3days
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by PastorAji(m): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
Redoil:
A man under the name of wole soyinka from South West brought cultism into nigeria.
Cultist clash in South West.

are you pondering what i am pondering? Hmmm

u don smoke your fresh cow dung abi

1 Like

Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by ndcide(m): 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
Coming from a state where the governor says people should freely use charms and JUJU. because he wants to win an election.

you reap what you sow.

3 Likes

Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by babestella: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
What do you expect.? Coming from an islamic state, violence is their benchmark, it's in their blood.

By the way the APC law makers in Ekiti state have all absconded their duty post in Ekiti government house and are all chilling out in Lagos. It's not a rumor, I heard it in the news this morning. APC is always know as a sabo party full of disloyal & corrupt entities, saboteurs and back stabbers. Next thing, they will start planting bombs and juju all over the place in Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by adedayourt(m): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
YEMOYEMI:
We are getting there!!! Those clamouring for COMPLETE free education should check this. We should not be ingnorant of the fact that school is not meant for EVERYBODY naturally. But when you make education completely free, you will have some of those unfit in the society to be in school. Do not also forget that Osun state government is giving the students free school uniforms and free meals. Check out those 'cult' guys, they should be the old among the students who have no business in school but for the free everything...

Am not averse to free education but it should not be completely free and interviews must be conducted and exams written and passed before students are given admission.

I sincerly get ur point but free education as nothing to do with this.

If u would blame the govt fr providing free education den where wud u place d part of charity begins @ home.
Its just a case of kids who has gotten it rong frm d strt of der lives, d parent sud b blamed nd not d govt playing its govmental role
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by swezenberg(m): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
Redoil:
A man under the name of wole soyinka from South West brought cultism into nigeria.

It is because of you that we have nothing good coming from the East. Middle East, East Africa and the rest. Thank God for the western world and western Nigerian, people like you would have been relegated to the zoo.

3 Likes

Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
slyopez:
Just the same way u blame GEJ for any misfortune that happens in Nigeria. Eg Boko haram, plane crash etc.
Normalcy was restored by the police,tell ur Gej to restore Borno,yobe and adamawa
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
lanreSamson:
I stand to be corrected, but since when did 15 become a score?

They even said scores...lol.

1 Like

Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
Souuth easterners are having a hard time minding their own business.

2 Likes

Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by clevvermind(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
coming from the south west.

1 Like

Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by Davvymavvy(f): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Some fo.ols are so stewpid that they cry more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by kamilous(m): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
ipinle omoluabi?

1 Like

Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by livinbygrace: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
Exagiration !!No be today ,this has been on for a very long time.Rivalry between many schs used to be main thing back then in 80s and 90s,most expectially on the day of inter house sport or during principal cup competition.
That's when u knw the most rugged sch or student.I could remember osula the figther.
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
juman:
This does not seems to be cult fight. This was secondary school big boys fight.

Anyway it's bad, but if we have rule of law the police supposed to be reported to by the harassed student.
Bros are you from Osun state? Am sure you are not
If it was technical. School vs any of these school... Even combined u will knw that this one na child's play.... They for don waste dem
All their old goons like Emir, alfa nd others go return to fight
Cult dey every public school in osun technical na d HQ
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
Bash92:
You were making a lot of sense untill you input the lie I quoted, bros why nao?
Don't mind them 1,999 u go slim fit am oo
Na free be that
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by mayorall(m): 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Arysexy:
Wild wierd waste!

Islamic hijab vs Christian choir dressed students in aregbe's mixed school.

Ansar udeen vs St james Anglican , all in osunistan

much touted religiously tolerance of d waste.

Shut up and stop being blinded by hatreds. The schools isn't merged.
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
bucke1:
That's why I don't like osun state policy on education: same uniform for all students, bringing notorious students from different schools together and instigating both parents and students against teachers with his utterances.
Exactly what we are saying
Since technical nd fakunle don fight many students from other schools were beaten to pulp by technical boys cuz of these same uniform
Meanwhile fakunle boys knew expect they want to die untimely will they face technical In an open battle dey don call police, police sef run way from stones
Na other that are ignorant of whatz happening that fell victim
The worst they did was to lock the school up
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by adonis89(m): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
yet aregbesola and amaechi wil b d 1st 2 say GEJ is incompetent and cant stop BOKOHARAM. Cultism is disturbing osun,ibaa etche and abua in rivers state yet d mumu governors as d C.S.O of their state cant do anythin 2 stop it. tel me cultism and terrorism which 1 is mo easier 2 end? incompetency cuts across pdp and apc so apc shuld stop actin as if they hav good leaderz

1 Like

Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by juman(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Bros are you from Osun state? Am sure you are not
If it was technical. School vs any of these school... Even combined u will knw that this one na child's play.... They for don waste dem
All their old goons like Emir, alfa nd others go return to fight
Cult dey every public school in osun technical na d HQ

Yeah, from kwara.

I know there is cult everywhere even among young butchers, bricklayers and co, but my post was from my experience when I was in secondary school.

There was one day like that in middle 80s when technical college and my school boys met at the city center to log it out because of similar occurrence.
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by peter4d2(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
bloody clashes involving rival cults in two secondary schools in Osogbo, Osun State capital.

Dis gat me thinking second sch WTF
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by ihedinobi2: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
Biko, o 'kwa umuazi ka a na-ekwu ihe a?! Smh.

I'm thinking that there's an opportunity here that we're missing. These kids need serious physical and mental discipline. And our military strength is clearly not all it can be. Plus, our country could use more patriotism.

First, boot camps should be made a big part of our education system. And second, upon finishing high school or attainment of the age of 16 or 18, whichever comes first, there should be one year of mandatory military duty to manage this excess aggression. After all, it's usually older young men that start this whole cult nonsense that trickles down to impressionable little men to turn them into monsters.

It would work because it was already our way culturally (at least in the Southeast with the whole initiation into manhood thing).

We should have more imaginative people in the seats of power in this land.
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
juman:

Yeah, from kwara.

I know there is cult everywhere even among young butchers, bricklayers and co, but my post was from my experience when I was in secondary school.

There was one day like that in middle 80s when technical college and my school boys met at the city center to log it out because of similar occurrence.
I don't know there problem at a very young age
Technical is the head in osun
Other schools do hire there services to deal with their rival
This is doesn't start during aregbe buh his policies is some how encouraging the vices
A little spark like this na gobe, dem go buy crates of empty bottles, force the principal to release key to the store or they open the store by their way all unused knife, axe, cutlass, machetes they build will work that day
The students are collection of students with already spoilt life, some with half - spoilt and the good ones
They just go their for the sake of going to school
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by wolexy2(m): 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by juman(m): 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

I don't know there problem at a very young age
Technical is the head in osun
Other schools do hire there services to deal with their rival
This is doesn't start during aregbe buh his policies is some how encouraging the vices
A little spark like this na gobe, dem go buy crates of empty bottles, force the principal to release key to the store or they open the store by their way all unused knife, axe, cutlass, machetes they build will work that day
The students are collection of students with already spoilt life, some with half - spoilt and the good ones
They just go their for the sake of going to school

One nigeria problem.
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by Biggty(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
Why are there so many negative news coming out of Osun

1 Like

Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by Ephemmm: 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
Youngzedd:
Waiting Oooo

Secondary school, cultism Odikwa very risky Oooooo.

Ndi ofe.

Doing what they know how to do best.

When will my country (Nigeria) be liberated from all these ethnic bigot/mentalities?
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by xtervaganza(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
Youngzedd:
Waiting Oooo

Secondary school, cultism Odikwa very risky Oooooo.

Ndi ofe.

Doing what they know how to do best.
koni da fun iyalaya e. Olofo
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by xtervaganza(m): 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
Arysexy:
Wild wierd waste!

Islamic hijab vs Christian choir dressed students in aregbe's mixed school.

Ansar udeen vs St james Anglican , all in osunistan

much touted religiously tolerance of d waste.
d only waste i can remember were d 3 million wasted during the civil war

1 Like

Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by xtervaganza(m): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
Redoil:

a bastard by d name ojuolekwu led 3million of his kinsmen to death hmmm
Re: Scores Wounded As Rival Cults Clash In Osun Secondary Schools by xtervaganza(m): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
rozayx5:
brown roof gang vs amala axe undecided undecided
another oloriburuku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Ekiti / Court Remands Islamic Cleric In Prison For Defiling Minor In Mosque / Kidnapper Evans Obtained Ghanaian Passport As Asare Nelson (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.