Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Women And Already Made Husband. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Women And Already Made Husband. (766 Views)

A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) / Women; And Their Lack Of Appreciation / Prophet Made Husband Kill His Own Wife In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Already Made Husband. by makasimatics(m): 9:04am On Dec 16, 2014
In Africa,and in Nigeria to be specific, ladies keep their eagle eyes mainly on having already made men as husbands.
Most of the ladies even write their interests on their fore-head.

The lust for already made men are,in most cases, the cause if the lasting problems many families are having. Today. Most homes are in turmoil owing to this fact. Most husbands talk rudely to their wives because of this reason. to husbands," where were you when I was in the street struggling "? In addition, " assuming that I had come for you that time,would you have agreed "? These,among others,are most of the questions most men to themselves.
Now let me blow your mind. Even on the bedroom, the wife may be afraid to come close to the man. Even when she wants to ask him for money,she has to shape her mouth well unless her wish will turn negative. This maybe because, she is totally dependent.

I know a girl who married an already made person. Ever since she married the big guy,she never know peace. She was being treated badly by the guy. The guy has a girlfriend outside, and whenever the girlfriend calls,the guy answers the call in the presence of the wife. The wife has complained so much,but all efforts to stop such was of no avail. Also,the husband even brings his girl friends inside their home for matrimony . The wife always keep mute each time this happens. But one day,the wife tried to react but her reaction finally led her to her father's house. To the man," you can go to your father's house,i have money to marry some else"
Now tell if this statement doesn't show that ladies are commodities.

Well,o know the problem here in Nigeria. I think it is because of poor welfare among families.
But that shouldn't be a problem coz, I believe that two people can struggle and make it together . This is the time your husband respects you much because, you suffered with him.

Ladies be careful the way you go about looking for already made husbands.
People that you do not even know how they made their money.
Most of these ladies have been used for rituals.

Ladies be careful once more
Re: Women And Already Made Husband. by holatin(m): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2014
Almost all ladies don't want to climb the rock of struggling with a guy but they all want to eat the fruit of struggling.

1 Like

Re: Women And Already Made Husband. by makasimatics(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2014
Really brother. They need orientation. Many have lost their lives in the course of searching for already made men
Re: Women And Already Made Husband. by Karleb(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
This is true though.

If we're talking about already made single men here, then it's acceptable but already made married men? shocked

Na thunder go fire the girl! angry
Re: Women And Already Made Husband. by makasimatics(m): 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
Karleb:
This is true though.

If we're talking about already made single men here, then it's acceptable but already made married men? shocked

Lol na so bro.

Na thunder go fire the girl! angry
Re: Women And Already Made Husband. by Stephxoblessed(f): 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
Smh,so there are readymade men? what about readymade women?
Re: Women And Already Made Husband. by makasimatics(m): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2014
Stephxoblessed:
Smh,so there are readymade men? what about readymade women?

Those are few. Dependent women are much relative to dependent men

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Was Your First Mobile Phone? / When Your Moniker Makes You A Troll: Egusisoup / BREAKING NEWS: Petroleum Price Reducted From #97 To #87

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.