Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,061 members, 7,807,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

How Do I Payback A Cheating GF - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Payback A Cheating GF (18526 Views)

A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich / Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by dodorima147(m): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
I hav alway bin on d side of TRUST NO WOMAN bt love her d little u could cos dey her moved by wat dey hear dat makes dem unstable.My brother I tink u hav jus bin welcomed in d game,jus came down u wil c a wife 2 marry nxt down cos dis uniport chicks bad die
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by bomasek(m): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
Weak Nigga,go sleep abeg.
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by trublvr(f): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
coded336:
I have a girlfriend whom I unexpectedly fell inlove with her. Unlike my previous relationship I was 100% faithful to her and I mean it. I supported her with all her financial demands and I felt she was really in love with me because of the way she acted. I work on the rig and she is a student of Uniport in her final year, Whenever I was leaving for the rig for 3weeks, I left my car with her. several stories from people who claimed to be her friend told me how she kept gallivanting with my car and sleeping around, but I was not deterred. I even told my parents that I have found someone I was gonna get married to.
To be honest, she started acting funny towards me, not giving me time during the short period when I am around, and always coming up with excuses. Following from a tip off from an anonymous caller, she was in a hotel with her friend and a man she claimed to be her uncle. I got to the hotel (Le' Meridian) in GRA ph, went to the pool side and after having some drinks, I called her to find out her whereabouts, she lied that she was in school, but in less than 30 minutes she was downstairs with her friend (I supposed they just had a party). I confronted her and she lied. I got hold of her bag, and saw K-Y gel and condoms.
I have since walked out of the relationship, but it still hurts me. My phone still has her nude pics she sent to me. I am being tempted to do something nasty cos I am heartbroken.
Please advise

So, she did to you exactly what you did to your ex?

Karma's a beeyotch, ain't it?
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Abduletudaye(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ehyah...sowie OP...but don't post those pictures online...because the love you once had for her will haunt you for doing so.. Kindly delete the pix and move on. Its not that easy tho' but u have to try..when she sees how well you're doing, she might come back to beg but do shakara and still don't take her a.ss back.. Hehe..
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
Why would you post her naked pictures online? Seriously to what gain?
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by gbemsone(f): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
Just let her go ...that life .....she will regret later in d future

1 Like

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by GoodFaith: 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
coded336:
I have a girlfriend whom I unexpectedly fell inlove with her. Unlike my previous relationship I was 100% faithful to her and I mean it. I supported her with all her financial demands and I felt she was really in love with me because of the way she acted. I work on the rig and she is a student of Uniport in her final year, Whenever I was leaving for the rig for 3weeks, I left my car with her. several stories from people who claimed to be her friend told me how she kept gallivanting with my car and sleeping around, but I was not deterred. I even told my parents that I have found someone I was gonna get married to.
To be honest, she started acting funny towards me, not giving me time during the short period when I am around, and always coming up with excuses. Following from a tip off from an anonymous caller, she was in a hotel with her friend and a man she claimed to be her uncle. I got to the hotel (Le' Meridian) in GRA ph, went to the pool side and after having some drinks, I called her to find out her whereabouts, she lied that she was in school, but in less than 30 minutes she was downstairs with her friend (I supposed they just had a party). I confronted her and she lied. I got hold of her bag, and saw K-Y gel and condoms.
I have since walked out of the relationship, but it still hurts me. My phone still has her nude pics she sent to me. I am being tempted to do something nasty cos I am heartbroken.
Please advise

"My phone still has her Unclad pics she sent to me. I am being tempted to do something nasty cos I am heartbroken. "
Time heal all wounds
Please don't post any of her photo
Move on
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by redsun(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
Before you use to be the guyman in relationships,but all of sudden, you became the mugu and of course she took the advantage.

That is how feels to be hurt and sometimes it is a good experience in case you ever find yourself in a position where you have the upper hands again.
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Adwexky(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
Any maiden that engage in a willful sexual act before wedlock, will likely not stay in wedlock (I don't mean she will disengage you but she will never be satisfy with your sexual propositions, SHE WILL ALWAYS BE EXTERNALLY THIRSTY).
coded336:
Please advise

1 Like

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
merit12:
I can give you some advice only if she is black

Op do not take matter into your hands.
You should be greatful you aare yet to get married to her.she is just showing her character so?she might not be a wife material.

What willl you gain after post her nude pictures on social media?will you be rewarded?no. The best thing since you loved her before let her go(free her)als .please don't conclude do some finding out

Are. You giving her your time,she doesn't just need money,car etc alone she needs your present money can't happiness love.

Try finding out if you can give her second chance.

Please all black peeps don't quote me

Are you ok?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
AriDsexy:

Smh...the kind of mind u have!
which kind
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Akanbiedu(m): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nonso23:
I always say this.
Men, especially successful men should learn to roll with ladies in their class (mental, academic or financial class).

Stop galivanting with all these Mary-kay and Brazillian wig loving girls without future ambitions nor viable careers who consider relationships as an opportunity to leech on you. There's a reason they are the way they are. It is simple. They cannot resonate on the same mental frequency as you.
You only need one date to sift the weed from the plants.

You are an oil rig worker. What happened to the intelligent, pretty and industrious ladies in your social circle?
Why did you have to go for an immature student, one who hasn't even bagged her first degree?
Those kind of girls are meant for yahoo-yahoo boys and their ilk. You brought this upon yourself.
Leave the girl alone and move on with your life. Stop plotting rubbish all in the name of revenge.
You lost fair and square. Lick your wounds.

Young men! Stick to your class and social circle when choosing partners so that you don't end up like the O.p.
Any lady who has got just her 'fine face or hot frame' going for her should be a 'no go area' for you.

I agree with this except one thing. Those kind of girls are still very useful for one-night stand.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by VivaLaFrans: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
coded336:
Please advise
Do not bother about her. Thats how most of them behave. Forget about her, she'll miss you some day. I know its hard to, but let it go. Dem no get levels I tell you. Don't even stalk her. Delete her contact and all her pictures from your phone and then search for a decent girl.
Don't expose her nudity on the net please, just forgive her. When you post them, you'll now appear to be more hurt than her. Be a man. Women are the ones who are supposed to be stalking when they're heart broken.
You be man o.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
ThoniaSlim:
Why would you post her naked pictures online? Seriously to what gain?

Empathizing with the guy was the 1st thing you were supposed to do before coming up those questions... I pray my deduction about you isn't true. Smh

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by merit12(f): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
wetin?why the quote?
Or

Re u black? Abi I know d guy before?wetin nah

Don't ever quote me again

Kisses
AreaFada2:

I go quote.

A lady protecting one of their own.

Someone like you will also advice him to accept a bastard as his child when the woman gives him pregnancy from another person.

Na so ladies dey do am these days?

If she's not happy with him being away at the rig was she forced into the relationship?

Why not look for a man she can have 24/7?

But she's quite happy using his car and taking his money.

Any smart guy should now be doing DNA/paternity test on their kids as a matter of course.

@OP, as painful as it might be, just 4get her. She's not worth the stress. Keep the pix BUT NEVER POST THEM ANYWHERE.
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by whytepawn1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
merit12:
I can give you some advice only if she is black

Op do not take matter into your hands.
You should be greatful you aare yet to get married to her.she is just showing her character so?she might not be a wife material.

What willl you gain after post her nude pictures on social media?will you be rewarded?no. The best thing since you loved her before let her go(free her)als .please don't conclude do some finding out

Are. You giving her your time,she doesn't just need money,car etc alone she needs your present money can't happiness love.

Try finding out if you can give her second chance.

Please all black peeps don't quote me
second chance my ar.se, he has done the right such a situation demands... the guy is just one of the pawns on her chess board. with time she would realize what she has lost.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
We almost share d same story, she almost finished my reserve bank b4 I wakeup.....

U just have to thank God u didn't married bi_tc_h !

Let her GO n just move ON
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by nebukadnezzari(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
WITH MY KNOWLEDGE IN WOMEN, I GOT 3 WORDS FOR YOU. . . Let it go!!!
THATS THE STORY WITH UNEMPLOYED GIRLS AND LADIES WITH LOW MENTALITY. THEY ALL THINK THE BEST WAY A WOMAN GETS MONEY is thru prositution. THROW AWAY HER NUDE PICS... ITS NOT MONEY. MOST LADIES WILL GET THEIR PANTIES WET, JUST KNOWING WHERE YOU WORK. GODSPEED BROTHER!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
You have been unfaithful to other girls, why does it bother you so that someone is unfaithful to you? You reap what you sow, publicizing the pics won't change the fact that you got served and if she ends up committing suicide for your sake, you will never get over it. She committed no crime, she only treated you the way you treated others.
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by merit12(f): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
emmyrichie:

Are you ok?
[color=#99000]no. Are you ok too?[/color]
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by AreaFada2: 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
merit12:
wetin?why the quote?
Or

Re u black? Abi I know d guy before?wetin nah

Don't ever quote me again

Kisses

I like your direct style, lol.

How you go blow me sweet kisses say make I nor quote you again.
I go double-quote sef. Hehehehe
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by delishpot: 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Those other ones you were unfaithful to, did they punish you when they found out you were using their heads?
If No, then take it as pay back and move on.
Be careful with the way you let go of your love next time.
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Akanbiedu(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
coded336:
Please advise

You don't need to pay back anything.

If you are successful and you have little time to dedicate to a woman, your best bet is to just keep casual relationships.
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Absoj(m): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Biko. Dont do that. Delete those pictures right away cos it won't do u any gud. Remember she's goina be someone's future wife and may possibly turn a new leaf before then- u don't wanna av bloods on ur hands do you? The best is do away with anything that will bring her into ur memory; her personal effects,pictures, even fone numbr...and ensure u retrieve ur car and repaint or better still sell and purchase a new one cos old things have passed away, behold all things av become new. Next start giving God praise for saving u by revealing d sheep in wolf clothing of a girl cos ure just one favoured chap to av grabbed urs in d act. Come to think of it sef it's as if na swear dem swear for these ladies these days ooo.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by bullabong(m): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
coded336:
Please advise
Please for heavens sake delete her unclad pix and do nothing cos she is not worth the time ‎u r about to invest in that.Just work hard and she will forever regret her actions and losing you.You r a big boy,‎u will get a better girl.What if you married her Now that would have been bad.So thank God she is out.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
These girls should have sense enough to stop publicizing their nudity in the name of relationship undecided.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by lordprosh(m): 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
bro my advise might sound funny but its d best *ask OBJ*
its simple JUST WRITE AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY ,dedicate half of the book for her..
you can name it "MY TURN "
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
[size=16pt]Frankly if she's not begging you to come back then I guess you ain't as good as you claim. That's the only reasonable punishment you can give. Otherwise just forget bout her and move one, things happen. [/size]
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by deletrue: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
coded336:
Please advise
What are you waiting for? Go on post all those photos. She is that wayward and useless deviants. Just punish her by posting this things. Foolish girl. Na so them dey to miss good youths with very good intention.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
coded336:
Please advise

Please move ahead with your life and have it in mind that she is the loser and will surely regret her action if not now but later! from my experience about ladies that engaged in this kind of lifestyle, unknown to them never knew that people are actually watching them and as such nobody who needs serious relationship comes around them, except those who wanted to satisfy their selves, explore all what they imagine of their body after which the guys comes with one excuse or the other while they are dumped,
Before you know it time/age is running out of them, while their younger ones are getting married, and they attend one marriage or the other, burrried all the wrinkles in their face with mary K or Mary Z, looking like a rich man's Dog, Lol

In summary, have it in mind that she does not deserve you and even if she comes begging don't give her any chance except you want her to be secretly dating both of you.

Financially; with your kind of job you need a decent lady with a good background who can hold herself with no traces of messing around, and dont be in a hurry to get such lady, but try have some female friends without you having any intention and start watching their behavior and the kind of life they live and you would find the kind of a lady you deserved.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
merit12:
[color=#99000]no. Are you ok too?[/color]

No need to waste my precious time on you. You re just a stray kid on here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences / An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.