Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

How Do I Payback A Cheating GF - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Payback A Cheating GF (18512 Views)

A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich / Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
Damn! Looks like most of the young under-30 women in PH are aristos in disguise...don't be awed by the sophistication and dubai pics they put up,...as always there is a man somewhere between the ages of 35-65 helping them to maintain their fake lives and you are just a 2nd fiddle.
I for one will always tend towards a 360 degree assessment of a possible relationship built on deep personal/ family values

Forget the past and move on,network and expand your social circles so you can start more mutually rewarding liasons but don't be in a hurry to get into another relationship

No man aspires to be a casanova!
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nonso23:
I always say this.
Men, especially successful men should learn to roll with ladies in their class (mental, academic or financial class).

Stop galivanting with all these Mary-kay and Brazillian wig loving girls without future ambitions nor viable careers who consider relationships as an opportunity to leech on you. There's a reason they are the way they are. It is simple. They cannot resonate on the same mental frequency as you.
You only need one date to sift the weed from the plants.

You are an oil rig worker. What happened to the intelligent, pretty and industrious ladies in your social circle?
Why did you have to go for an immature student, one who hasn't even bagged her first degree?
Those kind of girls are meant for yahoo-yahoo boys and their ilk. You brought this upon yourself.
Leave the girl alone and move on with your life. Stop plotting rubbish all in the name of revenge.
You lost fair and square. Lick your wounds.

Young men! Stick to your class and social circle when choosing partners so that you don't end up like the O.p.
Any lady who has got just her 'fine face or hot frame' going for her should be a 'no go area' for you.
very sound input.....ur IQ is worth commending.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by dayosaurus(m): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
@code336 post the effing pic everywhere, and if you don't have the liver to do so, please send them to me via mail.. I shall be willing to teach the bitch some lessons.
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by mrdino(m): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nonso23:
I always say this.
Men, especially successful men should learn to roll with ladies in their class (mental, academic or financial class).

Stop galivanting with all these Mary-kay and Brazillian wig loving girls without future ambitions nor viable careers who consider relationships as an opportunity to leech on you. There's a reason they are the way they are. It is simple. They cannot resonate on the same mental frequency as you.

You are an oil rig worker. What happened to the intelligent, pretty and industrious ladies in your social circle?
Why did you have to go for an immature student, one who hasn't even bagged her first degree?
Those kind of girls are meant for yahoo-yahoo boys and their ilk. You brought this upon yourself.
Leave the girl alone and move on with your life. Stop plotting rubbish all in the name of revenge.

Young men! Stick to your class and social circle when choosing partners so that you don't end up like the O.p.
Any lady who has got just her 'fine face or hot frame' going for her should be a 'no go area' for you.
God bless u my brothr, May God continue 2 increase ur wisdom. very sensible advice.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by AriDsexy(f): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
samflexxy:
which kind

Did u even think of d implication ur advice can cause??

Did u put that into consideration or ur just after d Op paying back?
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Sharksblow(m): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
you were serious with her and she said you shouldn't by her deeds. why did you even walk out? her Kitty cat tire u? I'll play along and continue the bleeping till she's convinced I'm not planning anything Good for her thru excessive bleeping....
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by umohmfonobong: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Guy posting your ex unclad pics on the internet may even spoil your reputation, that is a big sign that you are weak man, if by any means the new girl you are dating or going to be dating discovered that you did this to fellow girl, she will be afraid of you without you knowing hence an unhealthy relationship that can cause another fast breakup cos she will think that someday you will post hers too. be wise
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by princessayesha(f): 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
U must have done same in your previous relationships.....we call this #karma
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
OP,

The best revenge is moving on and showing her you can do better than her.
Keep living your life; do not let her see you are hurting. By doing that you
will have the upper-hand b/c she will be baffled and will wonder why you
are not affected by what she has done. She did not deserve you to begin
with and there is no point wasting any more of your energy on her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Ogojohn(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
ogaofficer:
Pls forget her and move on, the only revenge you have to plan for her is you becoming a better man in every facet of your life than she met you. My 2k.
Forget about her and move on. I have had a similar experience. It is a killer but you should move on. Forget about unclad picture and whatever. Try to live and build a better life than you had. She and her new man will be reading this. I only wished her success but try to forget about her. You will be much happier.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by deavicky(m): 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
coded336:
I have a girlfriend whom I unexpectedly fell inlove with her. Unlike my previous relationship I was 100% faithful to her and I mean it. I supported her with all her financial demands and I felt she was really in love with me because of the way she acted. I work on the rig and she is a student of Uniport in her final year, Whenever I was leaving for the rig for 3weeks, I left my car with her. several stories from people who claimed to be her friend told me how she kept gallivanting with my car and sleeping around, but I was not deterred. I even told my parents that I have found someone I was gonna get married to.
To be honest, she started acting funny towards me, not giving me time during the short period when I am around, and always coming up with excuses. Following from a tip off from an anonymous caller, she was in a hotel with her friend and a man she claimed to be her uncle. I got to the hotel (Le' Meridian) in GRA ph, went to the pool side and after having some drinks, I called her to find out her whereabouts, she lied that she was in school, but in less than 30 minutes she was downstairs with her friend (I supposed they just had a party). I confronted her and she lied. I got hold of her bag, and saw K-Y gel and condoms.
I have since walked out of the relationship, but it still hurts me. My phone still has her nude pics she sent to me. I am being tempted to do something nasty cos I am heartbroken. W
Please advise
I'm surprised u don't know that our uniport gurls 80% of them are runs girls(Ashaw0). Plss don't post her pic, is not right and it is even good u caught her now b4 she carry the same character to matrimony

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by edicha80: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
Karleb:
Just walk away and never look back, trust me when I say that it's the best medicine to your wounded heart.
its nt worth the trouble my man,it really sucks to be heartbroken but one sure way to heal the broken heart faster it to forget about the person,pls delete those pix and oda tin dat ll remind u of her. Remember we have many good and decent naija girls out dey,just relax time ll heal ur heart and u ll b fyn.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by nitrogen(m): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
Silly and defensive comments from ladies as usual, if it was the other way, they would have advised the lady to treat the guy's fvuk up. Rubbish! After enjoying someone else's hard earned resources, breaking his heart etc, nonsense, God will scatter all of you.
Imagine all of them saying 'please move on', anyway, brother, it is the best advice sha.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by sleekman(m): 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
coded336:
I have a girlfriend whom I unexpectedly fell inlove with her. Unlike my previous relationship I was 100% faithful to her and I mean it. I supported her with all her financial demands and I felt she was really in love with me because of the way she acted. I work on the rig and she is a student of Uniport in her final year, Whenever I was leaving for the rig for 3weeks, I left my car with her. several stories from people who claimed to be her friend told me how she kept gallivanting with my car and sleeping around, but I was not deterred. I even told my parents that I have found someone I was gonna get married to.
To be honest, she started acting funny towards me, not giving me time during the short period when I am around, and always coming up with excuses. Following from a tip off from an anonymous caller, she was in a hotel with her friend and a man she claimed to be her uncle. I got to the hotel (Le' Meridian) in GRA ph, went to the pool side and after having some drinks, I called her to find out her whereabouts, she lied that she was in school, but in less than 30 minutes she was downstairs with her friend (I supposed they just had a party). I confronted her and she lied. I got hold of her bag, and saw K-Y gel and condoms.
I have since walked out of the relationship, but it still hurts me. My phone still has her nude pics she sent to me. I am being tempted to do something nasty cos I am heartbroken.
Please advise
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by sleekman(m): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
coded336:
I have since walked out of the relationship, but it still hurts me. My phone still has her nude pics she sent to me. I am being tempted to do something nasty cos I am heartbroken.
Please advise
Op I have 2 pills 4u. Choose only one. Blue pill or the red pill? So here's what the red pill will make u do. Track down every female member of her family, flash them money, charm and bang everyone that u can. After a while get someone 2 set u guys up as if u bumped into eachother and then continue screwing until u feel like stopping but never spend a dime. The day she gets frustrated tell her ur friend likes her and wants a go. Sell ur phone through an alias with d pics in it and whatever he does with d pics are none of ur biz. Whether he w a nks with them, puts them online etc who cares? The devil has you so.
Now, results of the blue pill is simple pick up a bible, read d books of John, 1st, 2nd & 3rd John. When ure done perhaps u can come back here and tell me what u observed/discovered while reading. I'm pretty sure ur life would never be d same again if u take d blue pill. Other peoples lives and actions wouldn't make u, just peace but taking d red pill will mean sleepless 9ts, always looking back and regrets.
So choose my friend.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
emmyrichie:

Empathizing with the guy was the 1st thing you were supposed to do before coming up those questions... I pray my deduction about you isn't true. Smh

And your opinion of me matters because?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by TomiwaDamola(f): 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
Get a better looking girlfriend and move on with your life. Or better yet work hard and become rich ... she'll regret it.
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Missmossy(f): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
Eeyah, such a deceitful girl.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Sweetmarriage: 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
You said 'i love her'? Then, maybe you are wrong. See.

'love is patient and kind...love does not keep records of wrongs... not happy with evil...' 1 cor 13.

Dear, read that 1 corinthians 13 (preferably in Good News Translation)

if you truly loves her like you claim, you wouldn't dare hurt her. Deleate those pics. Now!

God bless you. Amen.
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by yomi007k(m): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
Guy u fit do anything wey u want. Collect ur car n u can also send some pics to my inbox-lol
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by badesco(m): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
How can a lady be so daft to have given u her unclad pixs. Take it easy o so DAT u will harm yourself
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by lizbum(f): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
Awww! I can feel your pain...jst let go nd forge ahead. You wld be glad u did
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Bowaley17(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
You got 2 move on...Life goes on...
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by misshoree(f): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
Codede336,

Please act mature.forget it,yu don't need to pay her back
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Barezzi(m): 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nonso23:
I always say this.

Best post I've read in a decade!!!
You couldn't have said it better...
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by sirculynz(m): 12:38am On Dec 17, 2014
Revenge is simply a poison meant for others which we end up swallowing ourselves..
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by rayval(m): 1:17am On Dec 17, 2014
You must be very jobless and childish..big up man..u re hurt fine. Take some time to relax and get over it. Whatz up with paying her back...huh? Whatz your gain**is it gonna change anything?.just tell her to her face you never knew where datine a LovePeddler..get her off..big up# whatz ur age? U planning to pay a girl back cos she's or cheated on you..you re jobless# sorry to say. Super jobless** and u urself avent been faithfull all dis while nd you arent even smart eough to know who is playing you# the only and only thing you can do**if you really want vegeance, is to kip calm*get lot of condom..go to a nearby chemist nd get a carton on BeFIt or rather buratashi...scatter her ass for the nest three weeks**when you are as thiny as toothpick..you can then get her off..or send her to any available nairalander...where is the unfollow botton for this topic
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Lex11(m): 1:33am On Dec 17, 2014
OP, just chill, focus on other productive things, and let it go.
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by damselabi(f): 2:49am On Dec 17, 2014
coded336:
Please advise
Chaiii...eni toni ori, oni fila, some ppl her hoping to b loved genuinely, some r throwing it away in a world wia its hard to find.Bt u don't nid it bro, karma always has a way of dealing wit ppl let her continue messing arnd...she go soon enter am.
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Pholayemi(f): 2:51am On Dec 17, 2014
Thinkr:
Pls op post her nude pix on LIB, FB, NL and even twitter so she'll commit suicide. Never Delay Revenge smiley ***modified*** Praaaaaaaaaaaaa Praaaaaaaaaise praise praise praise tha Loooooooooooord. *Halleluyaaaaaaaaaa. First to coment. I thank God my heavenly father for this great opportunity. Even though my advice is devilish ko kan aye. Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to all the legitimate hustlers out there. May you succeed. Amen. Thank you
u harsh oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

These Images Will Make You Reconsider Your Beliefs (photos) / Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? / A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.