Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. (20462 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris / Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan, Her Man Celebrate Val In A Romantic Way -pic / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by Nikky7: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2014
Do whatever pleases u my dear cos weda good or bad pple will stil ve sumtin 2say.
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by kristen12(f): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2014
Are Ɣ☺ΰ dating him? Just say Yes or No. What is the story about?
Wetin concern me sef? Ωo be today nyash dey back
Anyway e Ωo go add to my cgpa
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by Emmzalon: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2014
Click like if u tink people says 'click like' to get likes
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by edo3(m): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2014
Pason ta fi na iyale, on be loke fun iyawo...Stella,pls don't get too comfortable..
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by Emmzalon: 10:15am On Dec 16, 2014
Click like if u tink people says 'click like' to get likes grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by herald9: 10:15am On Dec 16, 2014
whether she stole him or not...I'm happy that she's find a man to call her own...

We grow up sooner or later cause we wasted all our free time alone. cheesy
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by tolustx(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2014
Maczeelly:
what is the matter
I'm sure I didn't refer to u. So why not hold ur peace.
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by brixton: 10:17am On Dec 16, 2014
Long story
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by corisande: 10:19am On Dec 16, 2014
talks too much
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by mrlaw93(m): 10:19am On Dec 16, 2014
Maczeelly:
M for Mango
ahn ahn.. hin dey book space ni naw
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by neejay1986(m): 10:19am On Dec 16, 2014
evil999:

m for
Midget
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by ddeola: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2014
Yam pepper scatter-scatter. Roforofo thngz
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by mrlaw93(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2014
herald9:
whether she stole him or not...I'm happy that she's find a man to call her own...

We grow up sooner or later cause we wasted all our free time alone. cheesy
Dnt worry boy.. ur girl is abt to be snatched. nt sure u ve one tho
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by mrlaw93(m): 10:26am On Dec 16, 2014
Emmzalon:
Click like if u tink people says 'click like' to get likes grin
Dnt be frustrated man.. Post reasonable comment nd likes will roll in..
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by alexlee50: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2014
Francon:
Ok. They will always defend themselves... but come to think of it, you divorced twice? How do you think this one will work? It shows the high rate of irresponsibility on most celebs. I was trained by my mum that when something is broken, fix it and don't get a new one.
She divorced once,her first husband Jaiye died,get your facts right

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by Lawalemi(m): 10:29am On Dec 16, 2014
Justification!!!!!! Anyway, may we not lose our spouses to death
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2014
kennygee:
Okay o.

Nothing else to say.
I really wish I have my way in taking u ask my sooner wife,
Wat's Ur thought of dis
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by herald9: 10:30am On Dec 16, 2014
mrlaw93:
Dnt worry boy.. ur girl is abt to be snatched. nt sure u ve one tho

Hehehe a girl is not yours till you've taken her to the alter...

So snatching is allowedgrin

if them snatch your own...find person own snatch...

life goes ongrin

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by LyfeJennings(m): 10:35am On Dec 16, 2014
I love this woman sooooooo much and woe betide any bagger that accuses her of snatching Daniel.
Stella, God will over bless U jare

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by fullblast(m): 10:43am On Dec 16, 2014
Francon:
Ok. They will always defend themselves... but come to think of it, you married twice? How do you think this one will work? It shows the high rate of irresponsibility on most celebs. I was trained by my mum that when something is broken, fix it and don't get a new one.
Stella got widowed once n divorced ONCE. Such a Great Mum u have.
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by Dymondgurl(f): 10:46am On Dec 16, 2014
Oh well, her life, her headache. Nobody was der when things started falling apart n the center could not hold. Good luck to the snatcher and snatchee, whatever that means. *goes back to watch broken angel*
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by buoye1(m): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2014
M for Mecca.....shame on that s.b.ä.n!u got him
evil999:

m for
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by mrlatest: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2014
Good luck stella

Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by queebeediva(f): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2014
Still didn't say anything . If two couples has problem and one pack out of the house is not enough reason that they can't still make up and stop acting as if you don't no doris she was your bestfriend untile you took what belong to her. What God has joined together let no man put assunder didn't you read that part of the bible?

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by Francon(f): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2014
fullblast:
Stella got widowed once n divorced ONCE. Such a Great Mum u have.

Noted. Thanks smiley
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2014
paleo:
If the man wasn't interested in Stella in the first place, he wouldn't have been stolen.

Bless you!
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by jutah(m): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2014
Francon:
Ok. They will always defend themselves... but come to think of it, you married twice? How do you think this one will work? It shows the high rate of irresponsibility on most celebs. I was trained by my mum that when something is broken, fix it and don't get a new one.
she should have 'fixed' the death of her first husband? Maybe bring him back to life? Babe, if u can't take the heat, leave the kitchen so you don't die in silence. This is the 21st century, I can't suffer unnecessarily for a wrong partner and you shouldn't too

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by pweetixandy: 10:57am On Dec 16, 2014
Francon:
when something is broken,fix it and don't get a new one..lol! LAME :-|
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by Francon(f): 10:58am On Dec 16, 2014
jutah:

she should have 'fixed' the death of her first husband? Maybe bring him back to life? Babe, if u can't take the heat, leave the kitchen so you don't die in silence. This is the 21st century, I can't suffer unnecessary for a wrong partner and you shouldn't too

APOLOGIES

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by GodsKate: 11:05am On Dec 16, 2014
Mtn DATA BUNDLES for smart phones (androids, windows, BB Z10, BB Q3,...) and via modems at cheaper rates, VALID FOR 30DAYS.

MTN; 
1GB - N1,200  (or 1,300 MTN airtime)
2GB - N2,400 (or 2,500 MTN airtime)
3GB - N3,600  (or 3,800 MTN airtime)
5GB - N6,000 (or 6,200 MTN airtime)
10GB - N11,800 (or 12,000 MTN airtime)

ETISALAT:
250MB - N400 (or 500 etisalat airtime)
500MB - N700 (or 900 airtime)
650MB - N800 (or 1,000 airtime)
1GB - N1,400 (or 1,500 airtime)
2GB - N2,600 (or 2,800 airtime)
3GB - N3,900 (no airtime option)

Your line is credited with data automatically after payment.

EITHER make your payment via bank deposit or ATM/online transfer, afterwards send us the number to be credited with the data bundle.
OR pay via recharge card: (see differences in price list), buy the recharge card and send us the recharge card pin.

To Check data balance-
On Mtn dial *461*7#
Or text DATABALANCE to 131
On Etisalat dial *229*9#

for order and inquiries, please sms, call or whatsapp 08032719286

https://www.nairaland.com/2027318/mtn-etisalat-data-bundles-cheaper
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by IamDejman(m): 11:09am On Dec 16, 2014
She would be a good and smart lawyer if she had studied law.

#teamLaw!
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by Forwetinnah: 11:12am On Dec 16, 2014
She even had time to check the meaning of steal and snatch grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Entertainment: Ten Most Stylish Celebrities In Nigeria(pics) / Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.