Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... (19133 Views)

God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I / How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi / Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by Joshkid(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
ehh!
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by ishiamu(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
koife:

Tnx for the kind and matured answer

It's shows that you need to be a pastor meanwhile i'll need ya prayers oo
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by ProsperUSA: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
That means that God have huge blessing in stock for you.
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
They have faith that you dont have.
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
Pray 4me or Adonbilivit smiley
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by oboy3(m): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
you are on a sick bed dying of cancer,which would you prefer,,five trained doctors or one million prayers?

Your prayers works nothing,animals like wall gheckko e.t.c dont pray but their limbs grows back when chopped,try amputating your limbs and pray for a new one
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by Truman155(m): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
Yall need jesus..... Go with christ bro.
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by judedwriter(m): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
You need to b persistent in prayers-most times God delays answers to prayers to test our faith. This is also apart from the fact that the devil often tries to block answers to prayers. Also I suggest you try more midnight prayers-at midnight the spiritual windows of heaven are practically open.

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
please I need your phone number for prayers....Thanks profjustine@gmail.com
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by tonychristopher: 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
koife:
I have noticed with a bit of pains that prayer works
on people and not me!

I have had the opportunity to pray and intercede for
people and it comes out positive, but one surprising
fact
is that I hardly get answers when I pray for
myself...

It all started during my degree years; I will teach and even help people during examination but often time their result comes out better than mine.

Fast forward to 2days ago. I prayed for someone who was
koboless, to have a surprise gift to the tune of
hundred
of thousands for a project she scrambled for. Less
than 56 hours later, she got it.

I personally dropped someone's CV to be considered for
bank job and less than 20hours letter the person
received a call for interview.

And today I prayed and
my kid sis was given a visa....where as I have tried
severally without succeeding.

This, amongst other
bizzare
experiences have become a cause for concern.

Matured advice only please!

Know that our Lord is a faithful lord .you have a gift and one of the greatest gift is to add value in peoples life

Rejoice don't be angry

Lord us using you as a vessel

I will pm you

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by ETHIX(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
Brotherly,

You need to repent from all known sin and especially secret sin. Is not as if your prayers were not answered but the accuser of the brethren (devil) reports you and remind God that you are not tired and sick of your sins. Thereby you are not worth what you are requesting for. He backs it up with the scriptures and Jesus does not take his word with levity. As it is written, the Lord exalt his word more than his name.

seek ye first the kingdom of God, you will see that all your request will start manifesting. You can't live in sin and expect your blessings.

Don't deceive your self. EXAMINE yourself is what the bible said. The devil is very happy at your situation and wants it to continue.

He will test you, tempt you too. If you yield to temptation you will go back to where you started from.

All you need now is to repent, read your bible, pray, praise jesus in your present situation, fast and commit everything to him. Do aggressive prayers, a very hot one and make it continually.

May the Lord have mercy.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by emmykk(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
If you pray for people and it works! What else did you want God to do for you.used what you get to get what you dont have.

There is also faith without work,those guys may have be working and your prayer shoot them up,while in your case,you pray but dont work.
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by andyanders: 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
koife:
on people and not me!

fact
myself...

It all started during my degree years; I will teach and even help people during examination but often time their result comes out better than mine.

hundred

And today I prayed and

This, amongst other
bizzare

I believe that there is something special that God has for you and maybe wants you to work for Him. You need to develop your inner being and ask God for direction as He will always make a way for you. Do not think that God is not aware of your situation. Note that He does His things in His own ways and would open Himself to you when you truly ask for His direction. Ever before you were formed in your mother's womb, He knew you and has every answer to what you are asking from anyone here. Take all your problems to Him and ask Him to help you through.

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by epospiky(m): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
koife:
on people and not me!

fact
myself...

hundred

And today I prayed and

This, amongst other
bizzare

Create time and talk to God about it. Believe He's going to answer you.
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by irishCream: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
koife:

Speaking of lazy...I reserve every comment in this direction but permit me to say that my writeup was purely about divine intervention viza-a-viz undeserve gift from strange person. Thats call grace, u dnt necesarily av to wrk for it...subtract G from grace and ure left with race. Ol am asking is his grace n favor on my effort and endavorsinstead of labour!

Okay...op pray for me mbok I need ur prayers...I need a good job the one I'm working is more or else like a slave they use someone Monday to Sunday with token as salary cry cry cry
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by asalimpo(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
If only prayer could b canned and sold. Branded and labelled like canned food , with cooking instructions. I tell you, fortune 10 would go green with envy @ d returns this businesses will rake in.

If you pray for others but ur own prayers for urself fail, then its either, God isnt the one answering those prayers or He is but only because of ur spiritual office but dealing with you personally as an individual separate from your offce on ur personal petition and ur coming short personally.
E.g a man of God anointed to heal, will see ppl healed under tht anointng but if he is sick and doesnt know how to believe God the sckness may stay on,because the anointg isnt for himself but for d body of Christ,i.e d flock, its for servce. Not for personal use.

You shud seek God to know where u are comng short.
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by gbengadada2004(m): 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
Brother, you need to go for deliverance. When you are working hard and the result is not commensurate with your input you need a higher force. From what you just wrote, what is working for others is not working for you, you need to destroy those invisible barrier through prayers. There are some battles you can fight alone, whereas there are other that you will need to join forces with other people.
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by lastchild: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
Longstride:

Lazy friend prays for himself and his hardworking friend.
Hardworking friend works and get results.
Lazy friend does nothing and doesn't get results.
Lazy friend complains that his prayers seem to work for others but not him.
when I bought my first car in 2010 I thought its out of my hard working,what gave me the car told me that she was the one that did it,I doubted her,she collected the car and even collected things she didn't give,she brought me to nothing,absolute nothing that I had to go back to my parents house,I became more hard working but lesser result

Infact when I struggle it become worst,I suffered for years begging her to let me go,running up and down,opening threads all over nairaland,I never knew I was doing it the wrong way until I ran to mountain of fire and had a last fight with her which I won, Although I'm coming up again from square one

In conclusion,hardworking doesn't bring success,if it does barrow pushers should be rich,the struggle that gave me a car in 2010,if you multiply it by 20 that's what I struggled in 2013 but couldn't buy a phone

3 Likes

Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
LOL you have an assignment that God has given to you. You are consecrated,you should be happy that God chose you specially. It doesn't mean your prayers won't be answered,God knows what he is doing,in due time you will see all your prayers answered all at once. Trust me.

Btw,pray for me oh should I send my prayer request codedly?
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
hahaha
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by tithe(m): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Think very well God has been answering ur prayer,s it's just that ur focus is on the once yet to be answered. Learn to count your blessings it Wil help.

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by UnknownSource: 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
It time you become a full time prayer warrior. You can set up a prayer ministry and be praying for people successes and thru that ur own surprise success wil come. GOODLUCK
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by Rolandonyi: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
Brodaly ,
Don't ever despair because yours are answered the moment others own are. You have a strong affinity with God Almighty so do I too. Have strong faith in God. You don't have to be ordained for you to know God is with you. I beg you don't corrupt yourself nor take advantage of the gift God has deposited in you and he will guide and guard you.

Peace of the Lord be with you.

Amen
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by roymary: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
@Op

I could give an in-depth analysis into a situation like yours but lets try this. Change your prayer point- Ask God for wisdom. No further questions - just keep asking God for wisdom.
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by koife(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mcquine:
3 words "pray for me"
My heart goes out to u, its done!
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by dav8id(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
funny @op grin
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by koife(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
lekhane:
OP, you don't need any other thing than to continue doing what you're doing, in due time God will reward you. Don't see it in a bad way, God's thinking are far above ours.
Tnx sir!
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by crown777(m): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
koife:
on people and not me!

fact
myself...

hundred

And today I prayed and

This, amongst other
bizzare

Allow other people to pray for you too. God is going to bless and favour you in Jesus mighty name. Amen

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by obataokenwa(m): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
you have been praying for the wrong visions for your life....your next prayer point should be that God should show u His vision for your life with a three days dry fasting and separate your self fron your environment and never let anyone know where u went to commune wit the Lord and He will speak to you clearly than wasting ur time praying for what u like....when praying dont cloud your mind wit many request....just start praying for His plan for your life.....read dis books by Kenneth Hagin....following Gods plan for your life.....how you can be led by the holy spirit of God
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
koife:

My heart goes out to u, its done!
thanks whatever prayer you pray for others I pray the same for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kingdom Of Darkness Using Valentine’s Day To Destroy Souls – Mummy GO Warns / God Says We Should Not Kill, But How Will A Professional Soldier Cope In War? / Dreaming Of Being Chased With A Gun. What Does It Mean.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.