Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,095 members, 7,807,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

How To Change Your 2go Details For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Change Your 2go Details For Free (845 Views)

To All Gurus, How Does Buying 2go Gocredit With Sms Works / How Do Mobile Apps Earn??? (whatsapp,2go & other) / How 2 Change Ur 2go Star Progress 2 Ultimate Wit Jst N5 Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your 2go Details For Free by Epiphanus20(m): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2014
You wouldnt believe me that 2go allows you to change every of your biographic detail except username,you may have seen some of your friends changing their display name,thats a new feature of 2go.
Just download the new 2go v4.5 www.2go.co.za if you are using android or java but if you arent visit www.2go.co.za with your operamini,click on option and click on enter address,now go to the end of address,you may see something like this www.2go.co.za/2apwm1wn then add this at the end of the link /change.php and change whatever of you want to change,believe me it work
Testify to me with my facebook account www.facebook.com/epiphanus.king

(1) (Reply)

Rate This Site With Sincerity And I Will Give U The Template In Return / Ember Web Development Training At Great Discount With Yemlat / What Are Your Best Successful Blogging Tips?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.