Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,487 members, 7,781,461 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:48 PM

Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. (2167 Views)

She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 16, 2014
Well i am in a long distance relatnship.I love and trust my patner.We are both relîgious and i personally believe in a no sex until marriage stuff.Well,i wnt b ready for marriage till the next 6years.Wanna know if my relatnship will last till t
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Longstride: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2014
depends on your partner.

Odds are he's already sticking it elsewhere.
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by chimerase2: 10:53am On Dec 16, 2014
Is either the guy want to use u for moni rituals or dem castrate amu or both of the two join undecided
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2014
chimerase2:
Is either the guy want to use u for moni rituals or dem castrate amu or both of the two join undecided
hm
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by chimerase2: 10:58am On Dec 16, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hm
am dear dis one no be hmmm stuff
Dat is the fatatic fact
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 16, 2014
Longstride:

depends on your partner.

Odds are he's already sticking it elsewhere.
u mean he might be avn sex smwia else
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 16, 2014
chimerase2:
am dear dis one no be hmmm stuff
Dat is the fatatic fact
he cant use me 4 rítuals.Gudmonin
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 16, 2014
U wont be ready till 6yrs? So i'm guessing u're still very young. I dont think any guy will wait till 6yrs without sex. Unless u give him permission 2 cheat(which is very unwise). It'll even b unfair of u 2 ask dat of him.
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Longstride: 11:07am On Dec 16, 2014
Vikkyk10:
u mean he might be avn sex smwia else

the average guy would.
in long distance relationships, more often than not, one partner or both, end up cheating.
but yours might just be one of the rare ones that actually work out.
How often do you guys meet?.
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 16, 2014
Longstride:

the average guy would.
in long distance relationships, more often than not, one partner or both, end up cheating.
but yours might just be one of the rare ones that actually work out.
How often do you guys meet?.
very often.
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 16, 2014
veegirl:
U wont be ready till 6yrs? So i'm guessing u're still very young. I dont think any guy will wait till 6yrs without sex. Unless u give him permission 2 cheat(which is very unwise). It'll even b unfair of u 2 ask dat of him.
yes ma'am,i am stl very young.
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Longstride: 11:10am On Dec 16, 2014
Vikkyk10:
very often.

six years is a long time though, I'm sure you'll have The Sex before marriage, sooner or later.
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 16, 2014
Longstride:
[q

what
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Melahou(m): 11:15am On Dec 16, 2014
not possible...
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 16, 2014
Melahou:
not possible...
hm
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Longstride: 11:21am On Dec 16, 2014
Vikkyk10:
what

I've modified.
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 16, 2014
Longstride:

I've modified.
ok
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 16, 2014
Longstride:

six years is a long time though, I'm sure you'll have The Sex before marriage, sooner or later.

you think xo
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Tallesty1(m): 11:24am On Dec 16, 2014
If you ain't ready for marriage yet then it is better to not date at all.

You are just wasting your time.
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2014
It won't and can't last
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 16, 2014
Hm'tnx 4 d advice.I gues i wil just have to play along,til it breaks
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Vikkie14: 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
Vikkyk10:
Hm'tnx 4 d advice.I gues i wil just have to play along,til it breaks
don't mind some of these comments, tho the line of survival of 6years dating is somehow thin,(could you go on a 6years courtship?)but it could still work without s*x. Being distant doesn't connote its bound for failure, just that 6years is far too long and either way, you'll both part your "garri". But, i want to make a correction, dating doesn't entail having "fun" with each other so far as you people agreed on it. Chastity is a virtue. Am a case study.

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
Vikkie14:

don't mind some of these comments, tho the line of survival of 6years dating is somehow thin,(could you go on a 6years courtship?)but it could still work without s*x. Being distant doesn't connote its bound for failure, just that 6years is far too long and either way, you'll both part your "garri". But, i want to make a correction, dating doesn't entail having "fun" with each other so far as you people agreed on it. Chastity is a virtue. Am a case study.
tnx darlin
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Vikkyk10:
yes ma'am,i am stl very young.

Good 4u. Nothinh good can come from having se.x at such youg age.

Just make sure he aint gay, he is attracted to you and desire to do nasty things to you. And he is not fooling around behind your back.

If he is all of the above, then perhaps he is just a very patient, disciplined guy with high moral or religious conviction and self control. In other words, hes got intergrity and character.

He is one in a millon indeed. He sounds like a keeper.
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
Chiadanin:

Good 4u. Nothinh good can come from having se.x at such youg age.

Just make sure he aint gay, he is attracted to you and desire to do nasty things to you. And he is not fooling around behind your back.

If he is all of the above, then perhaps he is just a very patient, disciplined guy with high moral or religious conviction and self control. In other words, hes got intergrity and character.

He is one in a millon indeed. He sounds like a keeper.
tnx ma'am
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Andyempowered(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
How old are you Vicky?
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
Andyempowered:
How old are you Vicky?
ar u andyblaze
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Mprex(f): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
chimerase2:
hahaha! You wont stop making me laugh on NL. What has money rituals got to do with this?

Back to the Op, you are in the better position to answer your question yourself
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Chidonc(m): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
Yes. It possible, I mean very possible, ave bin dating my woman 4 d past 4yrs witout sex. It all depends on ur mind set and what u really want. Am not a fan of premarital sex. U also can do it.
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
Chidonc:
Yes. It possible, I mean very possible, ave bin dating my woman 4 d past 4yrs witout sex. It all depends on ur mind set and what u really want. Am not a fan of premarital sex. U also can do it.
ok,tnx
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by chimerase2: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mprex:

hahaha! You wont stop making me laugh on NL. What has money rituals got to do with this?

Back to the Op, you are in the better position to answer your question yourself
so u have not heard of the saying dat if a man doesn't touch his partner for a period of time is either the man is castrated or he is playing to use his patner for ritual tongue
Re: Can A Relationship Of 6yrs Last Without Sex. by Mprex(f): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
chimerase2:
so u have not heard of the saying dat if a man doesn't touch his partner for a period of time is either the man is castrated or he is playing to use his patner for ritual tongue
i've never heard tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady / Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? / So What If Nkem Owoh Touched My Breasts! Actress Anita Joseph Fumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.