Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

One Most Difficult Of Many Questions For Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Most Difficult Of Many Questions For Ladies. (728 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? / Doctor Foxzee's Romantic Clinic --- Answers To Your Many Questions / Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Most Difficult Of Many Questions For Ladies. by Expsbterror(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2014
This for me has been the most difficult of many questions a lady can answer. It sends them into this immediate silence, shock,astonishment, and in the end, Lying or avoiding the response.

Why cant ladies answer The very simple question "HOW OLD ARE YOU?" without stammering,lying or asking u some useless question again.

These are some of their responses
1.Why do you want to know my age?
2.Whatdo you want to use my age to do?

You can add your responses and other DIFFICULT questions that ladies can't answer.. grin
Re: One Most Difficult Of Many Questions For Ladies. by Segse(m): 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
They find it to answer directly when u ask them......Do u have a boyfriend?
Re: One Most Difficult Of Many Questions For Ladies. by Expsbterror(m): 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
That's another one oooo.
Especially when they like the person askingasking grin
Re: One Most Difficult Of Many Questions For Ladies. by AJ01(m): 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
Is like Jamb question grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Husband To Be That I Don't Won't To Be His Wife. / Drama As 107-yr-old Man Takes Heartthrob, 95, To Altar(pic) / Looking For Hot Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.