Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex (11337 Views)

Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
How abt dis? Ur busy banging dis chic with passion and after like 15 mins she tells u to stop dat she is tired, and you neva even start sef cos you are a million miles away from cumming. So u end up pulling out ur condom and having an erection all day cos d chic is too tired to fucck. :@
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by folutoke(m): 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
grin. That babe na strategist oh. Even on top the matter, she still remember her words. She's more exprienced [quote author=hizroyalflynes post=28943812][/quote]

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
folutoke:
grin. That babe na strategist oh. Even on top the matter, she still remember her words. She's more exprienced

Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by twerkjack: 7:32am On Dec 17, 2014
SPINA101:
hmmm op dat number 5 ehe if e happen I go just kill d girl meanwhile I no you are typing this out of experience
lolz noooo ah. Not all sha
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by twerkjack: 7:33am On Dec 17, 2014
holatin:
polluting the air.
Phone ringing
Someone knocking my door.
new post alert on nairaland
Ƴεα thanx for contributing
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by twerkjack: 7:35am On Dec 17, 2014
donnypool:

you don spoil grin grin
haba dat one na understatement
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2014
twerkjack:
haba dat one na understatement

grin cheesy...i don run before nairaland spoil me
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by AJ01(m): 7:44am On Dec 17, 2014
Op try make ur post readable next time

Back to thread: dat ur numba 5 ehhh ROFL... grin. There is girl I bleeped sooo bad that she started apologising to me ooo .."Baby sorry I won't do it again" WTF...You forked someone else.."YES" waz his name "Mike" when "last week I swear I wnt do it again harder ummmmm pls"
I just lost it..left her on the mood stood up in disguise..she started begging as if her life depended on it grin felt like a boss

4 Likes

Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by holatin(m): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
twerkjack:
Ƴεα thanx for contributing
Tanx ma
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by Youngpo413: 7:38am On Dec 21, 2014
obongproff:
How abt dis? Ur busy banging dis chic with passion and after like 15 mins she tells u to stop dat she is tired, and you neva even start sef cos you are a million miles away from cumming. So u end up pulling out ur condom and having an erection all day cos d chic is too tired to fucck. :@
lol
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 21, 2014
grin

i wonder what sex would have evolved into, 50 years from now
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by PHAYOL81: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
See me dey learn stuff like dis 4rm a small gal.Anyway its nt bad bt i'd like 2 kno more.pls, will u b my guide....as in PRACTICAL,i hate theory?
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
twerkjack:
By twerkjack. Much as some ppl pretend, sex is a very important part of a relationship. Matter of fact, Sometimes, it determines whether or not ur going to tie the knot with ur partner (for unmarried couples) so here are five of the most annoying things that can happen during sex. 1.weak er*ction: ladies what's ur reaction, when ur riding ur man in the heat of passion and suddenly ur guy's Dick deflates and then u'll have to persuade it to get back to work and sometimes, every attempt to resuscitate it proves futile.lolz. So annoying right? Yeah i Know the feeling. For guys hw do u react to this? 2. Cumming too fast: he just goes in and 30 seconds later he's done and out. Guys, take a look at dat lady's face, she's struggling with the urge to stab u in the eye lolz. 3.dryness of the vagina: maybe twas wet at the start, but mins later it becomes completely dry and uncomfortable for both parties. 4. Non particapatin partner: some ppl complain dat Their partners who are mostly fat/chubby/curvy hehe do not participate during sex, they just fall on the bed while Their partner does all the work. 5. Moaning another persons name: haha dis one is the most annoying of them all, ur fvcking Philip ur yelling "oh i just love u Andre". It just kills the mood even if u don't have feelings for the person ur having sex with. Add urs!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by Chizzy20(f): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
Rolly83:
Wow,I love this thread!!!Done no.5 though.
really nd wat was d guy reaction?
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by zeeek(m): 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
I fink. D most painful of em all Is reaching gettin 2 cannan in 10sec.
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
Chizzy20:
really nd wat was d guy reaction?
why do u wanna know d reaction though
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
twerkjack:
By twerkjack. Much as some ppl pretend, sex is a very important part of a relationship. Matter of fact, Sometimes, it determines whether or not ur going to tie the knot with ur partner (for unmarried couples) so here are five of the most annoying things that can happen during sex. 1.weak er*ction: ladies what's ur reaction, when ur riding ur man in the heat of passion and suddenly ur guy's Dick deflates and then u'll have to persuade it to get back to work and sometimes, every attempt to resuscitate it proves futile.lolz. So annoying right? Yeah i Know the feeling. For guys hw do u react to this? 2. Cumming too fast: he just goes in and 30 seconds later he's done and out. Guys, take a look at dat lady's face, she's struggling with the urge to stab u in the eye lolz. 3.dryness of the vagina: maybe twas wet at the start, but mins later it becomes completely dry and uncomfortable for both parties. 4. Non particapatin partner: some ppl complain dat Their partners who are mostly fat/chubby/curvy hehe do not participate during sex, they just fall on the bed while Their partner does all the work. 5. Moaning another persons name: haha dis one is the most annoying of them all, ur fvcking Philip ur yelling "oh i just love u Andre". It just kills the mood even if u don't have feelings for the person ur having sex with. Add urs!

For number 3 , she mostly will get dry if you in a room with the ac on ( and chilling ) , it has happened numerous times while at it. I noticed it a couple of years back
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by twerkjack: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
neoapocalypse:

For number 3 , she mostly will get dry if you in a room with the ac on ( and chilling ) , it has happened numerous times while at it. I noticed it a couple of years back
YEA IVE OBSERVED DAT TOO
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by ggrin(f): 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
KingTom:
Guy no do oh! It happened once, the babe was just screaming "I love you Oh God I love you, I love you I love you, God I love you!" The next day she come say na God she say she love no be me. E pain me ehn. grin grin grin
liarangry
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by liricyst(m): 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
1) she gets tired or she cums first...and doesn't want to continue when you still are energized
2) She wants you to head her...when she didn't shave
3) she caresses your nipples cos she knows that would make you cum faster
4)She wants missionary....knowing fully well that in that position,gravity pulls the cum out faster
5)She doesn't want other styles
6)Your chairman misbehaves and you come quick..and refuses to stand again..and she satnds up..shows you her full sexy body and says 'dont you like what you see?'
7) when you are high and using a condom..and so you can't cum..and the babe says 'why cant you come...what are you thinking about'
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by Shawl001(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
liricyst:
1) she gets tired or she cums first...and doesn't want to continue when you still are energized
2) She wants you to head her...when she didn't shave
3) she caresses your nipples cos she knows that would make you cum faster
4)She wants missionary....knowing fully well that in that position,gravity pulls the cum out faster
5)She doesn't want other styles
6)Your chairman misbehaves and you come quick..and refuses to stand again..and she satnds up..shows you her full sexy body and says 'dont you like what you see?'
7) when you are high and using a condom..and so you can't cum..and the babe says 'why cant you come...what are you thinking about'
undecided I don't even understand what you wrote...#well, maybe na cos i neva do am sha#..e be like gibberish.
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by softnipples(f): 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy funny people
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by halmeyd(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
AJ01:
Op try make ur post readable next time

Back to thread: dat ur numba 5 ehhh ROFL... grin. There is girl I bleeped sooo bad that she started apologising to me ooo .."Baby sorry I won't do it again" WTF...You forked someone else.."YES" waz his name "Mike" when "last week I swear I wnt do it again harder ummmmm pls"
I just lost it..left her on the mood stood up in disguise..she started begging as if her life depended on it grin felt like a boss
hahaha broz dis1 na lie
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by KingTom(m): 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
ggrin:
liarangry
Idiott grin
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by ggrin(f): 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
KingTom:
Idiott grin
mom'para grin
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by KingTom(m): 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
ggrin:
mom'para grin
Okokokokipo grin
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by ggrin(f): 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
KingTom:
Okokokokipo grin
obobobokibo grin
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by KingTom(m): 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
ggrin:
obobobokibo grin
I. grin
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by ggrin(f): 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
KingTom:
I. grin
U cheesy
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by KingTom(m): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
ggrin:
U cheesy
They grin
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by ggrin(f): 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
KingTom:
They grin
them grin
Re: 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex by KingTom(m): 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
ggrin:
them grin
We grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) / Don't Marry Your Girlfriend If She Does Any Of These.. / Happy Birthday Tosyne2much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.