Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye (31137 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona / Lola Omotayo-okoye Has Charming Eyes! Check Them Out / Lola Omotayo Okoye Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by kayalla(f): 1:45am On Dec 17, 2014
itstpia8:

In what way?

guys beating up their babes.

Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by kabaka1: 4:30am On Dec 17, 2014
tellwisdom:
What is the meaning of molested...Na rĂ pe??

Molest could be said to be any form of physical attack by someone to you that can be harmful to you physically and mentally.
In this case case of sexual molestation, it can imply touching the victims private parts like breast, butt or genitals and in a more serious cases involves rape, which includes forcibly penetrating the genital area of the victim without the victim's consent.

there are also more broader definition of sexual molestation, but it all depends on the jurisdictions and country involved
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by danbrowndmf(m): 7:17am On Dec 17, 2014
icebebe:
Me by ma uncle

A wound dt will neva heal,Still feel lik killing him
lyk seriously ur uncle Molest You?
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by tellwisdom: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2014
kabaka1:

Molest could be said to be any form of physical attack by someone to you that can be harmful to you physically and mentally.
In this case case of sexual molestation, it can imply touching the victims private parts like breast, butt or genitals and in a more serious cases involves rape, which includes forcibly penetrating the genital area of the victim without the victim's consent.

there are also more broader definition of sexual molestation, but it all depends on the jurisdictions and country involved

Gracias broda cool
Re: I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye by kabaka1: 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
It's bad that this traumatic experience really happened to her. I know it's been a great psychological burden for her to carry over the years and making this known to the public is one good step for her to reducing the burden and thus healing too. Despite her confession, I think she's still needs more professional help to her heal further like going to a professional psychologist/psychiatrist either in Nigeria or anywhere else in the world like US or Britain. I know she can afford the care of these professionals can offer her.

Hope that f**king priest get's caged by the cruel hand of justice as I know he must have other victims he victimized too. Too bad this is naija and people like this always go free with this type of shit. SHAME!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Postpones Houston Tour To Spend Time With Temi Otedola, Fans React / Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Shares One Of The Hate Messages She Got In Her Dm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.