Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks (26642 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated / Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
I asked what you would do not what other men would do.
2buff:

I gave you the answer befitting your question. read and comprehend.
Men and women are different.

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
Truckpusher:
Sleeping with too many partners is not the only factor that can cause a puccy to develop bad odor.There are whole lot of factors that causes this unfortunate situation.
Infections from childbirth can cause it as well.
Meanwhile,it is natural for the puccy to maintain some form of smell for it to be palatable grin
Who wants an over washed puccy for dinner? cheesy

Ahnahn! Puccy this, puccy that..

Easy naa angry
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Truckpusher(m): 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tashamania:

Ahnahn! Puccy this, puccy that..

Easy naa angry
Na wao!
A man can no longer speak freely without being caged......smh

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Truckpusher:
Na wao!
A man can no longer speak freely without being caged......smh

embarassed

No one is caging any man here, censor your words small kiss

You been spamming my "followings" with your puccy words tongue
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Truckpusher(m): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tashamania:

No one is caging any man here, censor your words small kiss

You been spamming my "followings" with your puccy words tongue
And you think that doing this on a public forum is the best idea?
You must pay for this embarrassment.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by LordReed(m): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
This as far as I am concerned is just another level of excuse for a man to get his cheating on. I mean for heaven's sake when you married her, her couchie was not smelling now that it is you don't act like a husband to know the details of why the couchie you've been enjoying is now smelling (it could be the sign of a serious infection detrimental to YOUR WIFE'S HEALTH) and help look for solution instead you want to run around like it doesn't concern you. Only foolish husbands behave so senselessly. "I told her now" is the cry of a juvenile.

20 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
Truckpusher:
And you think that doing this on a public forum is the best idea?
You must pay for this embarrassment.

Haba, thought we were playing naa sad

OK, I'm sorry embarassed
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
i'm way too young to contribute to this topic. crack on, guys......fill your boots! grin

2 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by SAMBARRY: 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Errmm don't you think there should be vagin@l pafoom for women whose down below smells like rotten sardine.just like roll on for the armpit and body spray for the body generally, there should be vagin@l spray wink

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Errmm don't you think there should be vagin@l pafoom for women whose down below smells like rotten sardine.just like roll on for the armpit and body spray for the body generally, there should be vagin@l spray wink

there's a püssy spray....
the fact that you dunno that makes me wonder what you would smell like down there.

sambarry, you sück!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by SAMBARRY: 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
coogar:

there's a püssy spray....
the fact that you dunno that makes me wonder what you would smell like down there.

sambarry, you sück!!!
shut the fok up

I said vagin@l perfume FOR women WHO smell like spoilt sadine.did I say I do not Say I didn't know there are no perfumes for other women who don't smell . but there's should be exclusive. undecided

if you don't understand my post you have 2 options. It's either you pretend like you didn't read it and quietly fk off or you ask like a REASONABLE human being instead of getting cynical with me undecided

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by SAMBARRY: 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
Cogar one last thing this is Christmas mood don't get on my nerves. Just respect your self and get out of my way like you always do . If you feel like being an irritant or nuisance you can check next bus top.

next undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
SAMBARRY:
shut the fok up

I said vagin@l perfume FOR women WHO smell like spoilt sadine.did I say I do not Say I didn't know there are no perfumes for other women who don't smell . but there's should be exclusive. undecided

you are a goat!
why are you salty? because i refused to buy you a toyota jeep? may amadioha roast your nipples like corn.

if you don't understand my post you have 2 options. It's either you pretend like you didn't read it and quietly fk off or you ask like a REASONABLE human being instead of getting cynical with me undecided

there's nothing to understand in your post & besides that, the spray is just like papering the cracks. the odour is an internal ish either caused by chemical imbalance or just poor hygiene that girls of your ilk are known for.

SAMBARRY:
Cogar one last thing this is Christmas mood don't get on my nerves. Just respect your self and get out of my way like you always do . If you feel like being an irritant or nuisance you can check next bus top.
next undecided

i reiterate......you are a goat!
nothing peeves me more than the above when you brainless chics make it look like guys are always in your way. when you were mouthing my name like a dog on heat in the auto-section, i wasn't in your way then.

fück out of my sight & if you don't like my comments, print it out on an A4, fold it and shove it up your arsë. you can sück my dïck with amy winehouse's teeth.

6 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mondisweets:
I asked what you would do not what other men would do.

All I can tell you is that I would try to help her understand and seek a solution to the problem. Abi what else do you want to hear?

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by SAMBARRY: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mr man I wouldn't waste my time arguing with an empty barrelled noise maker. Youre arguing about v@ginal perfumes and now to hygiene issues and now you are getting personal. Do your nymphomaniac self a favour and go and argue in the next thread. I can't keep arguing back and forth with someone who's fond of blind arguments with no substance.

Go to blazes abeg undecided
coogar:

you are a goat!
why are you salty? because i refused to buy you a toyota jeep? may amadioha roast your nipples like corn.

there's nothing to understand in your post & besides that, the spray is just like papering the cracks. the odour is an internal ish either caused by chemical imbalance or just poor hygiene that girls of your ilk are known for.

i reiterate......you are a goat!
nothing peeves me more than the above when you brainless chics make it look like guys are always in your way. when you were mouthing my name like a dog on heat in the auto-section, i wasn't in your way then.

fück out of my sight & if you don't like my comments, print it out on an A4, fold it and shove it up your arsë. you can sück my dïck with amy winehouse's teeth.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Mr man I wouldn't waste my time arguing with an empty barrelled noise maker. Youre arguing about v@ginal perfumes and now to hygiene issues and now you are getting personal. Do your nymphomaniac self a favour and go and argue in the next thread. I can't keep arguing back and forth with someone who's fond of blind arguments with no substance.

that word is only exclusive to your gender. if you no sabi english, no be by force to write big grammar. big for nothing skelewu.

Go to blazes abeg undecided

anuofia!

4 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by SAMBARRY: 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ode just say you're seeing that grammar for the first time. Dictionary is not your enemy. Do the needful.

There's Oxford dictionary. There's Cambridge dictionary, there's random house college dictionary. Just do yourself a favour and update your diction instead of sounding like a clanging cymbal as David will say in psalm grin
coogar:

that word is only exclusive to your gender. if you no sabi english, no be by force to write big grammar. big for nothing skelewu.

anuofia!

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Ode just say you're seeing that grammar for the first time. Dictionary is not your enemy. Do the needful.

There's Oxford dictionary. There's Cambridge dictionary, there's random house college dictionary. Just do yourself a favour and update your diction instead of sounding like a clanging cymbal as David will say in psalm grin

the first time i used that word, you were still living in a scrotüm. grin

5 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by cococandy(f): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
byvan:
If that's the case, then smelly balls and mouth might be part of the reason women cheat too or not? undecided
men blokos stinks too sometimes. Maybe we can excuse their cheating wives.
How many men take showers twice a day? And they not only expect you to be comfortable with it,they expect you to suck on it too.

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
cococandy:
How many men take showers twice a day? And they not only expect you to be comfortable with it,they expect you to suck on it too.

how many blokos have you sampled to know it stinks? cococandy, what aren't you telling us? grin

4 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by cococandy(f): 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
Coogar and sambarry get a room already
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by cococandy(f): 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
coogar:

how many blokos have you sampled to know it stinks? cococandy, what aren't you telling us? grin
100 maybe 101 ? who keeps count in this time and age?
Na small girls dey count. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
Problem solved

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
2buff:

All I can tell you is that I would try to help her understand and seek a solution to the problem. Abi what else do you want to hear?
And if you were the one with the odour?
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
cococandy:

I promise you that no matter how bad men blocos gets, it will never CHANGE THE ATMOSPHERE of a 12 square feet room when they get naked.
The issue is worse with females and must be duly recognized as such.

As long as you are not sucking it, you might not even smell anything. That's not the same with a rancid vag. There is just a lot going down in a woman's stuff.

Last last You don't have to suck something disgusting. Tell his arse to go take a bath first if he wants it that bad.
But a lot of women with this problem, a bath is usually not enough. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mondisweets:
And if you were the one with the odour?

What is the point of sex when the partner does not enjoy it?
I keep my hygiene game on point and I don't even understand how people LEAVE THEIR HOUSE to a place were people gather without smelling fresh, talkless of now having sex while smelling like azz.

If I ever slip, then to continue in the mood, that would be a perfect opportunity for her to come wash this dirty dirty boy wink

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
2buff:

What is the point of sex when the partner does not enjoy it?
I keep my hygiene game on point and I don't even understand how people LEAVE THEIR HOUSE to a place were people gather without smelling fresh, talkless of now having sex while smelling like arse.

If I ever slip, then to continue in the mood, that would be a perfect opportunity for her to come wash this dirty dirty boy wink
why can't she just cheat instead? grin

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mondisweets:
why can't she just cheat instead? grin

Because, as a human being with a nose, I can tell if I need to freshen up. I would even be the one to suggest it before she even has to.

I can see you're having fun. cheesy
I already predicted that one of you was bound to come here and totally latch on to some pointless micro-detail to derail the entire thread and dilute it's message to those that need to hear it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
2buff:

I promise you that no matter how bad men blocos gets, it will never CHANGE THE ATMOSPHERE of a 12 square feet room when they get naked.
The issue is worse with females and must be duly recognized as such.

As long as you are not sucking it, you might not even smell anything. That's not the same with a rancid vag. There is just a lot going down in a woman's stuff.

Last last You don't have to suck something disgusting. Tell his arse to go take a bath first if he wants it that bad.
But a lot of women with this problem, a bath is usually not enough. undecided
if the odour has something to do with some form of infection, washing the dee alone will not be enough.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
I did not in any way derail your thread. I just wanted to know if you its okay when you are the one being cheated on and you kept shifting the goal post tongue
2buff:

Because, as a human being with a nose, I can tell if I need to be freshen up. I would be the one to suggest it before she even has to.

I already predicted that one of you was bound to come here and totally latch on to some pointless micro-detail to derail the entire thread and dilute it's message to those that need to hear it.

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mondisweets:
if the odour has something to do with some form of infection, washing the dee alone will not be enough.

If I had that problem shame go catch me to even do anything until I SORT IT OUT.
That is the whole point of this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by cococandy(f): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
2buff:

Because, as a human being with a nose, I can tell if I need to be freshen up. I would be the one to suggest it before she even has to.

how is it a micro detail when that's all your thread is based upon. A man can cheat when his woman is smelly but turn it the other way around and you're fidgeting. Balderdash

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady / Share Your Addiction!! / Zambian Lady Divorces Months After Getting Range Rover Gift From Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.