Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters (32421 Views)

Whatever Happened To Buhari's Christian Daughter Married To An Igbo Man? / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Anambra Man Was Forced To Join Boko-Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 17, 2014
We believe what they print if it what we want to hear, abi? If I had a kobo for every time PDP supporters slag off Sahara when the they print negative news about the PDP, I'd be a millionaire now.

I guess we now are trusting editorials from Sahara reporters now! undecided
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by duni04(m): 11:14am On Dec 17, 2014
Now that the spotlight is on buhari, we're going to see everything and nothing will be hidden. Nobody should complain when Sahara reporters gives him the same hostile treatment they've given Jonathan all these years.
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Schematics: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2014
Everybody just want to identify with Anambra.. cool

Buhari ife eji abu Anambran erika.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by PerfumeRepublik: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2014
duni04:
Now that the spotlight is on buhari, we're going to see everything and nothing will be hidden. Nobody should complain when Sahara reporters gives him the same hostile treatment they've given Jonathan all these years.

Hello ....that's called damage control , coming out with the truth yourself before your opponents do that...my simple observations.
That's why Toyota, Nissan recall faulty cars before the media uses it against em
There was never a time the general said anything abt his daughters marriage though,
But tryna sell stuff with lies is a fail
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Coolguy89(m): 11:22am On Dec 17, 2014
All dis wil not stop us frm wining,up Buhari 2015.
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by chibwike(m): 11:23am On Dec 17, 2014
Hehehe...bursted.....i just feel sorry for the man...and he even looks sick...make una pity am na....ok buhari...dont mind them...i'd start calling you...buhari onyeka chukwunonso.....i think that would help.....mtcheeeew....Crooks and liars...that wants to get into power by all means.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by duni04(m): 11:23am On Dec 17, 2014
PerfumeRepublik:

Hello ....that's called damage control , coming out with the truth yourself before your opponents do that...my simple observations.
That's why Toyota, Nissan recall faulty cars before the media uses it against em
There was never a time the general said anything abt his daughters marriage though,
But tryna sell stuff with lies is a fail
Didn't say the report was right or wrong. Just saying Buhari should be ready to face the same level of public scrutiny that Jonathan has enjoyed (or suffered) over the years, especially from Sahara reporters.
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by ahizih(m): 11:24am On Dec 17, 2014
On the last day,the tools in which ur enemies use in witch hunting u,will turn against dem. Oya Sahara Reporters give dem more. I can see de are now cryin foul,bt wen de wia usin dis tool to talk ill abt de govt of de day de wia all jubilating

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 17, 2014
I told my dad Buhari ain't gonna win d election come 2015,hm think say na play i dey play.
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Ahmeduana(m): 11:25am On Dec 17, 2014
BossAyuk:

If Buhari comes out to deny all the lies perpetrated with his name everytime, I think he'll do that for a whole year. The lies and propaganda on him are just too much. Chai.
JUST THE WAY JONATHAN OWN WILL BE OVERWHELMING AND HE WILL TAKE HIM A LIFE TIME TO DEFEND!
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by forkadict(m): 11:26am On Dec 17, 2014
Now I'm more than convinced that Nigerians are the most stoooopid and sentimental people on the forking plant.

To think that after 5years of hardcore misery, hardship, cluelessness and confusion imposed on Nigerians by GEJ, some people actually intend to vote for him for another four year term and thus bring Naija to a halt. God no go gree for una.

Whether you gooons like it or not, CHANGE MUST COME AND THE TIME FOR CHANGE IS YR 2015. Please feel free to peddle all the rumours you want to peddle, tell all the lies you want to tell, resort to any dirty tactics all you want, all I know is that GEJ must be out in 2015.

What kind of imbecille waits to be convinced by a 17 year old girl before agreeing to meet with parents/guardians of school girls that have been kidnapped months earlier?

What kind of imbecille calls STEALING ordinary and says it's not the same as corruption??

A president that openly courts the corrupt and ex-convicts

PDP asss lickers on and off Nairaland, make una fear God o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Trailblazer1(m): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2014
APC working tirelessly to change buhari.

Keeping trying to paint a black goat white, its a matter of time before the whole world sees the true spots of this incorruptible leopard.
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Sweetlemon(f): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2014
nationwide1:
I knew it was a poorly cooked lie from day one. Southerners who believe a Fulani Muslim lady would marry a Christian and walks alive are those who have never been to Northern Nigeria. Buhari as a typical Fulani Muslim would have either killed her or have nothing to do with her forever. Moreover, every Northern Muslim sees a Southern Muslim as fake any day.

It happens. Especially their men.

Muslim Hausa men came to marry me while I was serving in Kaduna. Would have married one of them, I just wasn't sure if he would later force me to be a Muslim.
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2014
CHAI SAHARA REPORTERS DON PINISH THIS PROPHET OF ISLAM sad

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 17, 2014
nationwide1:
I knew it was a poorly cooked lie from day one. Southerners who believe a Fulani Muslim lady would marry a Christian and walks alive are those who have never been to Northern Nigeria. Buhari as a typical Fulani Muslim would have either killed her or have nothing to do with her forever. Moreover, every Northern Muslim sees a Southern Muslim as fake any day.

Tell them oh! As pretty as their women are....na look I just dey look dem oh...if they even catch you dey look dem too much nah wahala..

When I tell ppl Northerners are the main tribalist in this country ppl dont believe....they will rather associate themselves with Nigeriens than with other Nigerians...they count those ones more as their brothers than Southerners....I've stayed in the North for over a year b4 settling down Here in the South...I sabi dr ways pass them sef
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Frankiss44(m): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2014
FreeGlobe:

but the news of Buhari spending Xmas in Anambra with his inlaw was posted on the APC Facebook account

LOL... He didnt say it... but APC was very vocal about it yet our honourable president to be didnt deny it... reminds of the news of Dbanj giving OJB 20Million for operation.... he was criticised for not denying it right?
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Infact my friend FARUK just verify. Ur comment he said itz impossible.. Quran never allow such marry infidels?
Muslims to d core can never marry a Christian
Unless he/she will convert
Expect the educated ones that sees it as barbaric
A muslim will lie to a christian to make Islam look presentable to a christian. Brother don't be deceived!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Appswheel(m): 11:31am On Dec 17, 2014
It does not matter whether his daughters are married to Christians, immas, sheik bla bla bla All I care about is SAI BUHARI. come 2015
I am a christian, yoruba by tribe and Nigerian by Nationality. Religious, ethnic politics is on the way to the grave.

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Arysexy(m): 11:31am On Dec 17, 2014
Interesting, Sahara reporters now attacking apc, thifinubu even threatened to Sue them.

This kind backfire prayer by GEJ strong oooo.
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Esilo(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2014
First it was declaration of asset,now its declation of marital religion,APC please try and calculate ur failures cus Gel won't step an inch from that sit till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Frankiss44(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

When does having an in-law mean one's child is married from a particular area. For your information, Buhari could be spending the Xmas with his brother-in-law, sister-in-law, etc. I have in-laws from across the country yet I don't have a child that is married.

Damn!!! are u this dumb or you are making an effort today... tufiakwa!!!
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by gebest: 11:32am On Dec 17, 2014
Sahara Reporters u are afraid of prosecution as u ar alege of being a rapist hence u decided to be on the side of the PDP, dont worry time will tell.
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by nationwide1(m): 11:33am On Dec 17, 2014
Sweetlemon:

It happens. Especially their men.

Muslim Hausa men came to marry me while I was serving in Kaduna. Would have married one of them, I just wasn't sure if he would later force me to be a Muslim.
You're absolutely correct. Their men are fond of marrying Christian ladies and turning them to Muslims but they can never allow their ladies marry a Christian man. Never. That's one of their methods evangelism.
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 17, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

But in SW Muslims dey marry christians oo
Even faruk na deeper life him dey date since ss2
Shey na lack of acting in accordance to his religion. Norms or what
Ur friend FARUK is a MAN! Please understand a muslim man can marry a non muslim but a non muslim can NEVER EVER marry a muslim woman 4get all those ones for Yoruba land to the hausas Yoruba muslims are not REAL muslims.
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by shaggy5000: 11:37am On Dec 17, 2014
y shld buhari always bother himsef to show a proof of special love and exceptional love for cristian during ekection? his clearing the air wit some past negative comets? or he was trying to save himsef to secure vote ? buhari remains who he his even if he have reverenrd fada as a friend.
1)a religious bigot
2)boko haram apologist
3)islamic defender
4)sharia crusader
5)violent comsnder
6)christian critics

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2014
GBTYO:
As a fundamentalist and radical Muslim, Buhari can never give out his daughter in marriage to a non Muslim.

As a Fulani Arab supremacsist, Buhari can never have any of his children marry any other tribe other than from the Hausa fulani ilk.

In Islam, it is forbidden to give the hand of a Muslim woman to a non Muslim.

But true to hypocritical and double standard Islamic doctrines and injunction, a Muslim man can and is encouraged to take a non Muslim woman or girl either willingly or by force as his wife , concubine or sex slave.

This rubbish lie is just the tip of the iceberg being circulated by the Buharists in their vain and desperate desire to see this callous and irresponsible arrogating fanatic become president of Nigeria.

God punish devil and his worshippers here on earth.
"Hypocritical and double standard islamic doctrine" you have to be careful with your choice of words. IF somebody reply you in the same manner u will not like it. If islam encourages man to marry outside its on religion and discourage woman to do so, its because it so believe in total respect and submittion to the husband, even it goes to the extent that islam want a child to respect and do all to make an unbelieving parent happy by doing all there wishes except when they order you to do what Allah do not permit.
My brother find time to sitdown and do some research about this religion call islam, what exactly its all about, you will find out its a complete way of life. You hwve nothing to lose jst give it a trial.
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by D9ty7(m): 11:42am On Dec 17, 2014
To those of you asking if Buhari has ever said something like his daughter is married to an Igbo christian man from Anambra, I refer you to your other e-APC supporters.
-They claimed one of Buhari's daughters married a christian like sey dem attend the wedding.
-They claimed Buhari's driver and cook for over a decade now are christians like sey dem be church members.
I sometimes ask myself maybe they all live in the same compound with Buhari. They know a lot about the man abeg.
-----
I don't know how true this report is, but Sahara reporters sef dey lie.
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by D9ty7(m): 11:44am On Dec 17, 2014
abelbriggs:

Ur friend FARUK is a MAN! Please understand a muslim man can marry a non muslim but a non muslim can NEVER EVER marry a muslim woman 4get all those ones for Yoruba land to the hausas Yoruba muslims are not REAL muslims.
Well said
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by babestella: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2014
APContherun:
SaharaReporters has confirmed that no biological daughter of Muhammad Buhari, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) is married to a man from Anambra State or any of the southeast states.
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKDEC 16, 2014
SaharaReporters has confirmed that no biological daughter of Muhammad Buhari, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) is married to a man from Anambra State or any of the southeast states.
Rumors have been circulating on the Internet that one of Mr. Buhari’s daughters is married to a man who hails from Anambra State, and had converted to Christianity. But two close members of the presidential candidate’s family told a correspondent of SaharaReporters that the rumors are false.

“Buhari has never claimed that any of his daughters was married to an Anambra man,” one of the two family sources said. The source added, however, that Mr. Buhari, a former military head of state, had raised or helped raise numerous children from members of his extended family. He said that some of those Mr. Buhari helped to raise had grown up and taken spouses from different parts of Nigeria.

[url]http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/16/buhari%E2%80%99s-daughter-not-married-anambra-man[/url]

THEY TRIED VIGOROUSLY TO DOWN PLAY HIS RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY, BUT THEY HAVE FAILED WOEFULLY. WHAT AN INSULT ON THE INTELLIGENCE OF NIGERIANS

APC AND THIER LEADERS ARE ALL LIERS, DECEPTIVE DESPERADOES.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by victorazy(m): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2014
GBTYO:
As a fundamentalist and radical Muslim, Buhari can never give out his daughter in marriage to a non Muslim.

As a Fulani Arab supremacsist, Buhari can never have any of his children marry any other tribe other than from the Hausa fulani ilk.

In Islam, it is forbidden to give the hand of a Muslim woman to a non Muslim.

But true to hypocritical and double standard Islamic doctrines and injunction, a Muslim man can and is encouraged to take a non Muslim woman or girl either willingly or by force as his wife , concubine or sex slave.

This rubbish lie is just the tip of the iceberg being circulated by the Buharists in their vain and desperate desire to see this callous and irresponsible arrogating fanatic become president of Nigeria.

God punish devil and his worshippers here on earth.

May ur days be long on earth.
"The Devil we know is better than the angel we don't know"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by ishiamu(m): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2014
EldaTimba:
APC propangandists, UNA SEE YOUR LIFE

This is one of there thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/2033231/great-hausa-muslim-christian-cook#28670824
Re: Buhari Has No Christian Daughter Married To Anambra Man - Sahara Reporters by jamace(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP / Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate Daughter Misan's 7th Birthday (Pics) / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.