Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? (23445 Views)

Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? / Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, / Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
Everything borne out of passion by the arousal of flesh is SIN. If u agree with me on this click like.

2 Likes

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by oloworulz(m): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
preshuzpearl:

will you allow yourself go to hell because of somebody's dressing?
a lot of generations have gone to hell because of ladies. U ladies actually think our "JOHN BULL" are controllable ... Plz u ladies should check ur dressing
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Apostle Paul in the Holy Bible says greets everyone with a holy kiss. Is there no exchange of fluid in "holy kiss"?
Yes He said but He is not responsible for ur understanding. Holy kiss is kiss on the cheek.
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Descartes: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
MzNelly:

Song Of Solomon 1:1, 2.

Do you have the Koran version of your proof? undecided
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Godmother(f): 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
Iaz93:
Kissing is a form of greeting.

Sex is just a means of acknowledgement.

Sex is not a sin. It is the motive behind the sexual intercourse that is the sin.

According to your own Bible abi
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by UjSizzle(f): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
farano:
No. It's an act of friendly salutation cool
Lmao! Farano eh grin
Holy Christian kisses tongue

I think it's a prelude to sex, so might as well avoid it too.
Kissing is a lot like going to sniff the meat in the pot, and praying you're not tempted to eat eventually. But if you go on sniffing, one day you'll end up eating.

Call it the right eyes and arm Jesus asks us to cut off wink

......Hard though.

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by jaybee08(f): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
They are both a form of exercise, so its not a sin but sport grin

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Descartes: 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
undecided

@Op

You mean that this one is not a "sin"? undecided

@#BringBackMyConcubine

@#BringBackMyBoisteriousHug

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by ellechrystal(f): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
youngwarlocks:
pls i need answers o.....
All na sin. It is still part of it.. After kissing other steps follow n then sex. Smtyms it's d first act of sex. grin grin
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by AUTOCRATIC(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
Are a born again? If yes are working in the way of our lord jesus christ,if yes,what you should have at the back your mind should be protecting virginity before marriage not sex,you have already disflower,and you are running away from sex before marriage......u no serious ooooo
youngwarlocks:
pls i need answers o.....

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by owolawitola(f): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
My parents enh?? angry undecided As far as am concerned, its a matter of control.
onadana:
[color=#006600][/color]

Tell that to your parents.Every appearance of evil is sin cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by igweGC(m): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Well, u know kissing is NOT a sin...but it is the gateway to sin..d first stage of sexual intercourse. So, why start a journey through jerusalem & judea, when u don't plan on getting to d 'outermost' part of d earth? Don't start a journey u don't want to complete.

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
onadana:
What sort of a dumb question is this......... angry

That question ain't dumb...

...passing by.

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by UjSizzle(f): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
oloworulz:
Ladies are the cause Of most sins. Until they stop wearing those bum short and those tight dresses. My body dey vibrate when I see them on it
Interesting. Do you suppose your body vibrates because your thoughts aren't guarded?
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by tosyne2much(m): 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
Francon:
Therefore brethren, greet one another with a holy kiss..

1st Peter 5:14
1 thes 5:26
here lies the problem

People will always miss interpret the Bible the best possible way to suit their unrighteousness
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
This is a good question.

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
neoapocalypse:

What about smooching and dry humping ? I'll like to know where you draw the line

I'm not familiar with the second term. The Bible condemns uncleanliness which includes oral, anal and any other form of sex asides sexual intercourse.

Kissing is fine, as long as you don't fan any flames you won't be able to control.

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
Descartes:

Do you have the Koran version of your proof? undecided

Unfortunately, No.

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
Anything dtx born out of lust is sin. Finish!

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Temysteve(m): 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
kissing of different type which are heavyweight and lightweight.....but i think heavyweight is a SIN...

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Kerosene: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
farano:
No. It's an act of friendly salutation cool
kissing get grade.

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
MzNelly:

I'm not familiar with the second term. The Bible condemns uncleanliness which includes oral, anal and any other form of sex asides sexual intercourse.

Kissing is fine, as long as you don't fan any flames you won't be able to control.

Haba! you no be naija girl , smooching as in "touchery" and handling , basically pre-intimacy with the clothes on. Dry humping is like sex as well with the clothes on.

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Richiy(f): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
silvermania:
have been kissing since 12 but I have not had sex.what about that? and am not planning to have

Now isn't that lame? Why will you start something at all without any intention of finishing up? Kissing is not an action of its own. It has further actions to complete it.

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Kerosene: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
Iaz93:
Kissing is a form of greeting.

Sex is just a means of acknowledgement.

Sex is not a sin. It is the motive behind the sexual intercourse that is the sin.
motivation does nt come in here. Sex outside marriage is a sin. But d one i am confuse about is romance/ pre-intimacy outside marriage.
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Descartes: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
MzNelly:

Unfortunately, No.

Then your proof has been rendered null and void cos it has failed at some point wink
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by onadana: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
owolawitola:
My parents enh?? angry undecided As far as am concerned, its a matter of control.

Control abi....I see....tell me for how long you will kiss without touching(you know what?)And why start it in the first instance if you won't go the whole hog.Waste of adrenaline if you ask me. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by jaybee3(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
UjSizzle:

Interesting. Do you suppose your body vibrates because your thoughts aren't guarded?
YES!

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by oloworulz(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
UjSizzle:

babe, let's tell ourselves the truth. We are humans and we are programmed. Our seeing is programmed to our thoughts. Are u telling me that when u see my underground Iron , will u be thinking of fufu and egusi at that moment?

2 Likes

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Justicealh3(m): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
Sex; is a rly sin b4 couples get married, but kiss it jst.......

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
MzNelly:

I wrote f0ndling and not handling
What is wrong with the word ?

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
Kissing could be a sin. But if its an act done out of genuine love and not for say, a turn on, then it's usually not considered a sin, at least in the catholic church. Very general examples were it isn't a sin are,

The arab cheek/ nose kiss.

The Western/African lip kiss/ cheek peck greet

Advice from my priest: Before marriage, don't do it if you can't do it in public.
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by esonuu(m): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
Kissing in a brotherly/sisterly way aint bad but why u need to avoid it is cos by the time u kiss,ur urge to bleep wil be very intense and b4 u say tummy-tummy,ur hand wil slip inside de babe panties,u wont even remember wat u believe in again til ur dick is in cos u'r on heat,then after climaxing,guilt wil be urs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands / Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) / 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.