Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? (23443 Views)

Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? / Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, / Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Mynd44: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
oloworulz:
firstly , a tree can never have the shape of a woman and also the features. I have a question to ask u. Plz don't get offended. Y did u not change ur thought when u were about to be disvirgined? Am sure u were not raped. Or do u just feel like committing sin ?

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by UjSizzle(f): 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mynd44:

*side eyes her to sambisa forest*
*side eyes him to Kano* tongue
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by owolawitola(f): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
I dont see it as a punishment. And to me, kissing is worth doing.So we just have to kiss well grin Wait o...which one is ur own sef? Am sure there was a point in ur life when all u did was kiss.
onadana:
[color=#006600][/color]

Why punish yourself.....?Anything worth doing is worth doing well cool
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by hayoakins(m): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
Must i comment? grin
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by jaybee3(m): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
UjSizzle:

Natural is ignoring the book on my bed when I have an exam in a month, because it's a boring course. Discipline is picking up the darn thing every night for an hour because I want to scale a level.

There are no such things as false positives. When you keep up with a habit, it eventually becomes part of who you are. People just like excuses because taking responsibility is a lot more difficult.

Lol I know you booboo kiss

But lustful thoughts generated from the sight of the evil twins and/or the forbidden region is a feeling that one develops as part of development phases we humans go through.
The sense of admiration is usually processed by the mighty brain which in turn sends some dangerous signals that make awon goons just wanna bang that thang up

Mehn me sef know say I dey yarn opaks… nothing do me

your kiss don calm me down sha

PS: Green light is false positive
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Adwexky(m): 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
You are driving at this same spot with the person you quoted.
basbone:
i think you must be a child or ure still naive. Sex is not a sin......why did God create the sex organs? God cannot create in us these sweet feelings and condemn us cos we use it. However, FORNICATION.....SEX BEFORE OR OUTSIDE MARRIAGE IS A SIN.
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by olamirewaju6190: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
[/color]Bible says flee From Any form of sexual immorality, kissing varies, u kissed Ur mom that Ain't a sin,Ur sister dat Ain't a sin,But kissing ur bf /gf Can b a sin Only On One condition Which Is ur intention of kissing, Is It Just To show Love Or to pls ur sexual thinking All depends On u [color=#990000][color=#990000]Bible says flee From Any form of sexual immorality, kissing varies, u kissed Ur mom that Ain't a sin,Ur sister dat Ain't a sin,But kissing ur bf /gf Can b a sin Only On One condition Which Is ur intention of kissing, Is It Just To show Love Or to pls ur sexual thinking All depends On u [/color][color=#990000][/color]Bible says flee From Any form of sexual immorality, kissing varies, u kissed Ur mom that Ain't a sin,Ur sister dat Ain't a sin,But kissing ur bf /gf Can b a sin Only On One condition Which Is ur intention of kissing, Is It Just To show Love Or to pls ur sexual thinking All depends On u
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by basilo101: 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
UjSizzle:

I know I won't be thinking of sex.

Stop handling your thoughts like an entity. You control what direction it goes. You decide what to do about the images in your head. You choose what to occupy yourself and mind with.

Enough with the excuses already. If the sight of a naked woman turns you on, then teach yourself to see the naked woman as a fvcking tree instead. Or yet train yourself to feel disgusted by the sight of naked flesh.
Y do ppl always try to turn nature upside down in d name of religion
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Chrisx1x(m): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
Chrisx1x:
when last did ur pastor quoted any verse frm there?
that book in the bible (songs of solomon has no moral connotation,it was included in the bible probably to giv a picture of hw solomon lived his life (lusting after women)
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by UjSizzle(f): 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
basilo101:

Y do ppl always try to turn nature upside down in d name of religion
Would you prefer we lived like chickens or randy goats?
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by torchwave: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
tosyne2much:
There are 1,000 ways the devil will always try to brainwash and convince youths just to make them have a fair share of fornication
So on point.

Sex and kissing btween married couples are not sins.

Kissing outside the boundary of marriage is softly stroking your lustful/sexual fantasy.

....even the so-called holy kiss.

Those who say kissing is a form of greeting, what happened to 'hello' or is it now old fashioned?
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by jaybee3(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
UjSizzle:

Would you prefer we lived like chickens or randy goats?
YES duhhh

The universe is big enough to contain us all
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by holatoj(m): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
1st Corinthians 7:1 ...datz d answer to ur question but plz endeavor to read in many version of d bible ,KJV,NIV,nkjv,amp,nlt den u will understand it very well.....
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by UjSizzle(f): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
jaybee3:

YES duhhh

The universe is big enough to contain us all
Hehehe wouldn't you just love that. You eh *spanks his bottom* oya go to your room.
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by wisdommos(m): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
youngwarlocks:
pls i need answers o.....
kISSING IS A SIN AS WELL GALATIANS 5vs19 check the dictionary meaning of lasciviousness. Anything that is done to arouse any sexual feeling is a sin.

1 Like

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by jaybee3(m): 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
UjSizzle:

Hehehe wouldn't you just love that. You eh *spanks his bottom* oya go to your room.
Join me biko
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by onadana: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
owolawitola:
I dont see it as a punishment. And to me, kissing is worth doing.So we just have to kiss well grin Wait o...which one is ur own sef? Am sure there was a point in ur life when all u did was kiss.

I have always being a realist,i pick my fight and i always go for the kill.No need of beating around the bush.Am a good hunter who picks his prey.I fight and win....not to fight another day...that opportunity might never come. wink
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by owolawitola(f): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lol. See this one. So am ur fight for the day? Hav u satisfied ur urge to kill now?? Hunter nikan ko. Abegi.
onadana:
[color=#006600][/color]

I have always being a realist,i pick my fight and i always go for the kill.No need of beating around the bush.Am a good hunter who picks his prey.I fight and win....not to fight another day...that opportunity might never come. wink

Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Lilimax(f): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
-
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Lilimax(f): 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
adanduka:

Sex outside marriage is sin.
What good motive is there in fornication and adultery?
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Sharksblow(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
Iaz93:
Kissing is a form of greeting.

Sex is just a means of acknowledgement.

Sex is not a sin. It is the motive behind the sexual intercourse that is the sin.
if you are a lady, may I greet you pls?
if you are a guy, may I greet your gf pls?
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by macjireh: 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
preshuzpearl:
Yes and no

By the way..all the people explaining, when you use kiss and sex in the same sentence, it means only one thing - intimacy.

Kissing appeals to the flesh and Christians are not to "fulfill the lusts of the flesh" Gal 5.16

Naturally there is a tendency for one to have sexual desires which is not wrong. What is wrong is acting on it outside God's intended plan (marriage)

A million Likes
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Donbabaj: 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
sex is a sin

while kissing is temptation angry
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Elinob(m): 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hw can it be a sin when u are njoying urself or if u think sin u can urself but dnt fall into temptation.
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by Elinob(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hw can it be a sin when u are njoying urself or if u think is sin u can kip urself but dnt fall into temptation.
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by tmayusuf: 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
[Yes of course from kissing you surely know where it leads to......sex
quote author=youngwarlocks post=28930061]pls i need answers o.....[/quote]
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by jigabanty(m): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
youngwarlocks:

Can i get a breakdown pls "motive behind d sexual intercourse that is a sin"
don't tell me that lie from the pit of hell by Laz93 is about to confuse you? Premarital Sex is a sin, likewise Premarital Kiss, It is a lust, it is not love. If it were love, you'll wait till you are married. Jesus said nursing it(kiss or sex) in your heart is even a sin. Matt 5:28
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by aarontimothy22(m): 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
Yes...it is not even adviceable to touch a womam.
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by oloworulz(m): 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
UjSizzle:

Lol yes. I was thinking about gratifying my flesh.....thank God for Jesus cheesy

Edit:

Just because you dabbled in sin once doesn't mean there is no redemption, neither does it exonerate you from taking full responsibility for your actions nor eliminate growth (spiritual too).

And I forgive you for your spurious accusation smiley You should take care with your words in future though.

story for d gods. Don't tell me a man hasn't squeezed ur bosom before
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by onadana: 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
owolawitola:
Lol. See this one. So am ur fight for the day? Hav u satisfied ur urge to kill now?? Hunter nikan ko. Abegi.

You got me wrong my dear...my reference was on the discussion we were having....kiss and stop or go the whole hog.I wasn't referring to you...I was speaking literary....I thought you understood. embarassed
Re: Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? by owolawitola(f): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lmao!!! I thought u were replying the 'whats ur own sef' part!!! embarassed .
onadana:
[color=#006600][/color]

You got me wrong my dear...my reference was on the discussion we were having....kiss and stop or go the whole hog.I wasn't referring to you...I was speaking literary....I thought you understood. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands / 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend / Nairalander "Ndulex "Got Married In Lagos (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.