Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,061 members, 7,807,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? (2473 Views)

Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
I have always noticed these. Girls find it difficult to introduce their female friends to their male friends. I really don't know why.
Last night a friend of mine who is married used her course mate as her dp on bbm, i asked her who she was and she said her friend; I told her i liked her friend and that I'll like to meet her. She refused instead got angry and said not when she had something with me before she got married.but i didn't just reply her. Last Sunday i asked a girl i dated in the university then about her friend she snapped with on whatsapp for her contact but she got angry and said i am mad, that non of her friend will ever date me even if i pay her 1m that she won't allow it. She started beating around the bush that she still loves me i should please not date her friend because she is gonna be hurt. This girl is in a serious relationship oooo... sad shocked I also asked another girl eyeing me of her friends pin but she said she doesn't have it, not knowing i already have her friend on my friends list and she told she's on her friends list.So share your experience, why is it always the case? What's the big deal?
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Because you guys are polygamous by nature. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lol that doesn't answer the question oooo... cheesy
MzNelly:
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Tallesty1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
MzNelly:
And prostitutes are?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Karlebolu(m): 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
It's just because they want it all. As in, how could he be asking for my friend's pin when he has me? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
No name calling bro, share your experience...
Tallesty1:
And prostitutes are?
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tallesty1:
And prostitutes are?

I'm not talking sex workers here. Just the gender in general.
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
tebirim:
Lol that doesn't answer the question oooo... cheesy

If I trust a guy enough, I'll introduce him to my friend(s). He'll meet them eventually. What's the point?
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Tallesty1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
MzNelly:

I'm not talking sex workers here. Just the gender in general.
General in General?

How about priest that pratice celibacy?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Tallesty1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
tebirim:
No name calling bro, share your experience...
I ain't calling names bro.
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
And if he wants to date one?
MzNelly:

If I trust a guy enough, I'll introduce him to my friend(s). He'll meet them eventually. What's the point?
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tallesty1:
General in General?

How about priest that pratice celibacy?

And then goes about raping innocent little girls?
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
tebirim:
And if he wants to date one?

It's still his choice. I'm not his wife, just a girlfriend.
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Tallesty1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
So every priest on earth has raped an innocent girl?
MzNelly:

And then goes about raping innocent little girls?
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tallesty1:
So every priest on earth has raped an innocent girl?

Possibly.

My point is 80% of men on earth are polygamous in nature. It's their characteristic.

"General" probably wasn't the right word.
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
cheesy grin that's good. I like girls that don't get jealous..
MzNelly:

It's still his choice. I'm not his wife, just a girlfriend.
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
tebirim:
cheesy grin that's good. I like girls that don't get jealous..

Why should I? They're tons of guys out there.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Tallesty1(m): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
MzNelly:

Possibly.

My point is 80% of men on earth are polygamous in nature. It's their characteristic.

"General" probably wasn't the right word.
Your claim that 80% of men are polygamous is unfounded.

But I will stop here.

Cause you have realised your mistake.

Hope you are doing great?
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tallesty1:
Your claim that 80% of men are polygamous is unfounded.

But I will stop here.

Cause you have realised your mistake.

Hope you are doing great?

LoL, the only mistake I made was generalising it. The majority of men on earth wants a handful of beautiful, sexy women around. It's just, well....normal.

I'm fine tho, you?
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Tallesty1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
MzNelly:

LoL, the only mistake I made was generalising it. The majority of men on earth wants a handful of beautiful, sexy women around. It's just, well....normal.

I'm fine tho, you?
@Emboldened, that's a bad mindset dear, you gotta change it............

Well, I think I am finer..

How is the weather over there?
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by guente02(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
Romance landers.
They are protecting their emotional property lol.
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tallesty1:
@Emboldened, that's a bad mindset dear, you gotta change it............

Well, I think I am finer..

How is the weather over there?

It's not a mindset, it's a fact. You're only being defensive.

Finer? cheesy
The Weather? Harmattan is hitting this place hard. And your end?
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
But u set no try o, u dey Ur ex to introduce u to fee friend?
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Richiy(f): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
Its because those girls don't trust themselves, their friends or their bfs. Means something z not right.

But when there is trust, it is very enjoyable. I don't feel anything when introducing my girlfriends to whoever I am dating. There is nothing happier than when your bf z a mutual friend to your friends and vice versa. So much fun, I tells you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Cutedwag(m): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
MzNelly:
lool, you really a girl or fake girl(meaning boy)?
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Cutedwag:
lool, you really a girl or fake girl(meaning boy)?

Anyone you prefer.
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Cutedwag(m): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
MzNelly:

Anyone you prefer.
:> taking it personal, anyway just kidding...
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
Cutedwag:
:> taking it personal, anyway just kidding...

I hear you.
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Cutedwag(m): 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
MzNelly:

I hear you.
Go joor
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by prettyjo(f): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
@ op,you have indirectly stated the reasons above,so what else do you wanna hear from us.
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Share your experience...
prettyjo:
@ op,you have indirectly stated the reasons above,so what else do you wanna hear from us.
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Don't Want You To Have Anything With Their Friend? by JoshuaKay(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
MzNelly:

Why should I? They're tons of guys out there.

Trust me if u've never been jealous, it means u've never been in love. I know u might want to argue with me on this but there's another view to it. Maybe u r jealous but always turn blind eyes towards those tinz that makes u jealous so that u won't react to them and because of this, u've had d conception dat u are not jealous.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Type Of Woman Most Men Desire - Boiled Plantain / Photo Story: A Lesson To Learn / Does Playing Romantic Songs While Making Love Add Spice 2 D Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.