Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,179 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Photos: BBA Star Tayo Lands In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: BBA Star Tayo Lands In Nigeria (815 Views)

Femi Adebayo Grabbing Tayo Sobola's Backside / BBA Star Tayo Faniran Arrives Lagos, receives warm welcome at airport / BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: BBA Star Tayo Lands In Nigeria by gistyinka(m): 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tayo arrived last night, December 15, 2014 at the Murtala Mohammed International airport at about 11pm and was received by a large number of his fans and friends.

An overwhelmed Tayo said: ‘Despite the fact that my flight was delayed for almost 3hrs . My beautiful fans still stayed at the airport. Wow, I love you all sincerely. Thank you Thank you I wish I can sit there with you guys till day break. I wish I can walk with u guys tonight, but we will see by Wednesday. I love everybody that came out tonight. Thinking about everybody now, and forever. From the bottom of my heart. I say Thank you.’

http://gistyinka.net/bbahotshots-star-tayo-folarin-arrives-back-nigeria/

Re: Photos: BBA Star Tayo Lands In Nigeria by gistyinka(m): 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
More pictures..

(1) (Reply)

BBA Tayo Finally Meets Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami [see Photos] / Jeremiah Ogbodo Posts And Deletes Photo Of Him Kissing Kwam 1's Daughter / 10 Things You Don't Know About Aka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.