Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} (22633 Views)

Meet The World's Youngest Supermodel! / Naomi Campbell Flaunts Her Supermodel Physique In White Mini Skirt And Crochet / What's The Difference Between A Model And Supermodel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by tpraiz(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Y iz her mouth dat long ??::::::itz scary
Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by 1stola: 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
THIS OYINBO PEOPLE JUST LIKE KAING MOCKERY OF US..
SMH
Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by oleeee(m): 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
pocohantas:
Hmmm
If I talk now lipsrsealed

She resemble those babez that contest for NOKIA FACE OF AFRICA wink

The girl na real hood girl o @Ajegunle grin
[b][/b]nd now i want to see ya own face,,,
Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by wtfCode: 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
true african beauty.
#african queen.
Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by peteruuu(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
jasper7:
She ain't fine o. How does this make frontpage without even a single comment? Is this news worthy at all? I can post my Christmas Goat as the future of Nigeria. Can that hit frontpage too? lipsrsealed
grin you can always give it a try bro

1 Like

Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by peteruuu(m): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
lillaowow:
Good for her... Looks like she's from ibadan. She resembles ibadan ppl minus the tribal marks
[color=#990000][/color] grin exactly my point o cheesy

1 Like

Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by JayJustus(m): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
looks more like a female bus conductor... mucheche
Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by KanwuliaJara: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Look at these YEYE peeps on NL! cheesy
She is a MODEL. . . . Not a beauty queen!
Abi UNA nor sabi the difference? undecided
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!

2 Likes

Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
the girl wowo gaan o undecided
Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by thaoriginator: 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
She resemble Billy Blanks for Equalizer 2000. cheesy
Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by thaoriginator: 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
JayJustus:
looks more like a female bus conductor... mucheche
grin
Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by hunter21(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
most people here don't have any idea what a black woman is surppose to look like

1 Like

Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by Dekatron(m): 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
Francon said when she was 17, she bothered about her grades. . If she were to say she was sleepin around,you people would call her s.l'ut.for chrissake.its academics.what other thing should a 17 year old think of? I guess,those people yarbing her been dey bleep before 17. . . We have 17 year old professors /university lecturers,and this is a 17 year old super model,thats life. . . . Franco. . Whats good jare?? Hypocrites buruku!!!

1 Like

Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by Francon(f): 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
Dekatron:
Francon said when she was 17, she bothered about her grades. . If she were to say she was sleepin around,you people would call her s.l'ut.for chrissake.its academics.what other thing should a 17 year old think of? I guess,those people yarbing her been dey bleep before 17. . . We have 17 year old professors /university lecturers,and this is a 17 year old super model,thats life. . . . Franco. . Whats good jare?? Hypocrites buruku!!!

Don't you know it will expose her to early prostitution? Please bring back our girls and take the runs girls
Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by PrettySpicey(f): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
Great. proud of her....................................................................................... good thing is not a facial beauty kinda contest grin
Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ibadannimowa:
fugly

We should be promoting the real African beauty and not these toothpick legs. *yuck*
smh
Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by mizmycolly: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
Francon:
When I was 17, I was only bothered about my grades
............realy
Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by busybrain88: 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ojuju calabar.fine colour anyway.
Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by Francon(f): 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
2muchopoTBdope:

Two tinzz are involved; its either u were too dull,so u were bothered abt ur grades OR dis girl is too smart and cud pass any exam she is due to write. Kngrats to her!

Wtf are u saying? Neva knew u could be dis daft!
Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Francon:

Wtf are u saying? Neva knew u could be dis daft!
hahahshahahahahahahahahahahaha, lwkmd for hia! Neva seen anyone dis pained in 2014. hahahahaha, happy new yr in advance dear. lmao!!!
Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by kayalla(f): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
jasper7:
She ain't fine o. How does this make frontpage without even a single comment? Is this news worthy at all? I can post my Christmas Goat as the future of Nigeria. Can that hit frontpage too? lipsrsealed

nyong'o fine? but the world is celebrating her now. if ur Christmas goat can stand as a future Nigerian "SUPER MODEL'' sure post its pic.

May she achieve her goals
Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by jasper7(m): 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
kayalla:

nyong'o fine? but the world is celebrating her now. if ur Christmas goat can stand as a future Nigerian "SUPER MODEL'' sure post its pic.

May she achieve her goals
Nyong'o's dream was not to be a supermodel. Even if it was, she is not living that dream. There arare prerequisites for every dream. If you want to be a supermodel you must be fine. If you want to be a musician, you must know how to sing and so on. She can be a celebrity on future. But for now, she's not news worthy at all. Maybe if she was like the prettiest thing, or homeless or an orphan, then we'd see why. Alot of gals have dreams of being supermodels but they are not on fp.
Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by kayalla(f): 12:22am On Dec 17, 2014
jasper7:

Nyong'o's dream was not to be a supermodel. Even if it was, she is not living that dream. There arare prerequisites for every dream. If you want to be a supermodel you must be fine. If you want to be a musician, you must know how to sing and so on. She can be a celebrity on future. But for now, she's not news worthy at all. Maybe if she was like the prettiest thing, or homeless or an orphan, then we'd see why. Alot of gals have dreams of being supermodels but they are not on fp.

point of correct, all model re not pretty. its not always about the pretty face. if it was Agbani wouldn't have been Miss World when she became one.
"see ya self: But for now, she's not news worthy at all. she's not worthy! wat does Maheeda for for a living? but she's on FP almost every week. this is how we kill people's dream. because ''u'' think she's not worthy doesn't actually make her not worthy.

she's on FP becos she deserves to be.
Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by kayalla(f): 3:26am On Dec 17, 2014
englishmart:
Too ugly for a super-model

Well, in the land of the crippled, a one legged man is their king.

She's a super-model to her fellow mgbekes
wait tomorrow u go follow celebrate her.
how was Oluchi when she started?
Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by kayalla(f): 3:29am On Dec 17, 2014
Mbeki:
She no fine, how this one take make front page sef?

beauty is in the eye of the ''beer-holder''.
Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by kandiikane(m): 3:37am On Dec 17, 2014
Francon:
When I was 17, I was only bothered about my grades

And what exactly have you achieved with that? You think in these times, na grades you go chop or na grades go bring you success? Especially in the country you live in? At 17, did your grades get you a car? She saw an opportunity and went for it rather than relying on grades alone. At 17, she's going to be counting more cash than many people who have spent eternity on this earth running after grades.

1 Like

Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by UncleGreg: 7:24am On Dec 17, 2014
Don't mind these foreign promoters ......that look is what they want Africa's to look like ...... While the beautiful things come from their side. ......... This bush girl and ugly thing. ...... African face abi,. ...... story.
Re: 17 Year Old Queen Onyemaechi Is Nigeria's Next Supermodel 2014 [pictures} by DarkKing10: 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
englishmart:
Too ugly for a super-model

Well, in the land of the crippled, a one legged man is their king.

She's a super-model to her fellow mgbekes
I wished u were better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Identify Good Senator Material? / Women And Braids ..is It Worth It? / Contestants Of Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.