Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,921 members, 7,802,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY (6622 Views)

Good News!!! Agricultural Funds Made Available For Farmers And Agroallied Firms / Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy / Vertical Sack Farming Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by Kasfarin(m): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
'The Best Way to Start/Expand a Business is to Plan the Business. A Well Planned Business Stands the Test of Time and Opens Door for Opportunities'

What is a Business Plan? A business plan is a written statement that describes and analyzes your business and gives detailed projections about its future. A business plan also covers the financial aspects of starting or expanding your business—how much money you need and how you’ll pay it back. Having a Business plan allows you to see how changing parts of the plan increases profits or accomplishes other goals. A well planned Business has a high chance of success.

Do you need a Standard Business Plan with accurate Financial Analyses/Projections/Infograghs to develop your business concept or access loan/fund from Bank of Agriculture (BOA), Bank of Industry (BOI), BOI/GEF, Micro finance Banks and other Financial lending Institutions to kick-start or expand your business.

Do you also need Standard Business Plan to benefit from Entrepreneurship Programmes, Grants giving Programmes (like TEEP, KADSTEP), Business Plan Competitions or Government programmes such as Abuja Business Plan Competition (ABPC), Youth Employment in Agriculture Programme (YEAP), Fund for Agricultural Finance in Nigeria (FAFIN), etc.

Do you or your Institution, Organization or Corporate body need Business Proposal and Market Research?
Contact Kaspharyn Solutions; Nigeria Leading Agribusiness
Development and Planning Consultancy!!!
GOOD NEWS FOR START-UPS!!!

Walk up to any Participating Financial Institutions (PFIs) with your Business Plan. You just need any of your School Certificate, 1 guarantor and your BVN to access between 500,000 to 5,000,000.

“A stitch in time saves nine.”

Visit:
http://kasfarintheagropreneur..com.ng/2015/12/viable-agribusinesses-you-can-invest-in.html

Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by olerismith(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
I need one proposal on plantain farming, hope it is free. My email is olerikoleri@gmail.com
Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by Genfront: 3:36am On Dec 18, 2014
i need a proposal on fish farming and moshroom farming
Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by Genfront: 3:37am On Dec 18, 2014
i need a proposal on fish farming and moshroom farming
my email ad is
mtomo4life@yahoo.com
Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by AreaFada2: 4:51am On Dec 18, 2014
Please I need one proposal on plantain farming, cassava and palm oil plantation.

area.fada@yahoo.com
Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by jethro2: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
What's the terms and condition of your business proposal. Is it cash payment or percentage sharing.
If cash, what's your price. If percentage , what's your percentage

1 Like

Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by jasper7(m): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
jethro2:
What's the terms and condition of your business proposal. Is it cash payment or percentage sharing.
Good. People like making bogus posts. He should make it more precise and detailed
Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by anienge001: 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
jasper7:

Good. People like making bogus posts. He should make it more precise and detailed

jethro2:

Two of you are just wonderful, intelligent and realistic guys. Keep it up!! I am willing to learn from you guys!!

3 Likes

Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by opo26: 12:03am On Dec 19, 2014
I need on plantain farming and cassava farming den how much my mail choiceoflife26@gmail. com
Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by Kasfarin(m): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
For more Information; Whatsapp or Call: +2347066515451; +2348056766126

1 Share

Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by Kasfarin(m): 1:10am On Sep 18, 2015
We are at your service!!!
Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by Kasfarin(m): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
Our works Speak
Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by TheUnbeatable(m): 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
Yes. I can vouch for Op @ Kasfaryn.

You will get value for every kobo you invest.

I humbly associate with him here and now.

Sincerely,

@ Op : God bless your hustle.
Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by TheUnbeatable(m): 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
This I hardly do.

His business plans are top notch and viable.

I have some of his works and so do others.

Infact I haven't met him in person but his business plan stares me in the face daily.

It's a good piece.

Good Job Boss.
Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by TheUnbeatable(m): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
I am a business plan expert just like him but I also use his works too to cross fertilise mine.

His work is good.

He is one of the few I can recommend when it comes to quality work with good delivery.

God's best.

Sincerely,
Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by TheUnbeatable(m): 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
This will be a surprise to him.

As he said " his work speaks"

And I join him to blow his trumpet.

Sey bible says a man can not praise himself.

That is why I have come to validate his claims.

If you check all my write posts over 3 years ago.

This is the first time I will come out boldly to acclaim and testify for someone I don't know the colour of his skin but have spoken with him on phone on one or two occasions.

Once again,

God bless your hustle Boss. @ Kasfaryn.

It is not in my blood to deceive people. Take it or leave it.

Hey, let me not praise only him and leave myself o.

#winks# @ kasfaryn.

If his phone is not available, please contact me for the job o. # laughs heartily#

I know kasfaryn will say in his mind, #God forbid# #dont mind this man o# my phone will always be available. #smiles again#

All the best @ everyone.

Sincerely,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by heryour64(m): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
I need a proposal for my rabbit farm heryour6424@gmail.com
Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by MoreTech(m): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
pls I need a proposal for plantain and poultry Farm My email is farmersfarmland@yahoo.com
Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by boygeorge: 8:17am On Sep 22, 2015
MoreTech:
pls I need a proposal for plantain and poultry Farm My email is farmersfarmland@yahoo.com
i can do u a biz plan for broiler production. it costs 10k and I'll deliver in three days. I can also do plans for snail and grasscutter at same cost. if interested contact 08060661311.
Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by Kasfarin(m): 6:34am On Sep 23, 2015
Those that have indicated interest in our work. We need to do the enterprise analysis one on one. Kindly whatsapp or call: 2347066515451 or 2348056766126.

Thanks for your commendation @Theunbeatable(Bsadewunmi) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy a Practical farmer (he consults as well) and one of the largest contributor on Agropreneur Zone (If you care to know about Agropreneur zone and wanting to become a member.
Kindly whatsapp: 2347066515451.
http://kasfarintheagropreneur..com/

1 Like

Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by dualsurvey: 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
hmmmn, nigerians are forever creative. People making cool cash out of biz plan. Making money out of anything.
Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by Kasfarin(m): 7:45am On Sep 24, 2015
Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by Kasfarin(m): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nigeria is one of the countries on the continent with the most opportunities for commercial agriculture.” - KPMG Country Report, 2015
Every products start with an idea!!! We can develop your Agribusiness.
Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by Kasfarin(m): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Prepare for opportunity

Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by Kasfarin(m): 9:33am On Oct 05, 2015
Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, has commenced the process of empowering about 30,000 youths based on priority value chains, through the Youth Empowerment in Agricultural Programme (YEAP) - Daily Times
http://dailytimes.com.ng/fg-empower-30000-youths-agriculture/

1 Like

Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by Kasfarin(m): 3:52am On Oct 07, 2015
BoI, NYSC Launch N2bn Graduate Entrepreneurship Funds
In providing a solution to graduate unemployment in the country, Bank of Industry (BoI) and National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) have launched the N2 billion Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund (GEF).
http://leadership.ng/news/465299/boi-nysc-launch-n2bn-graduate-entrepreneurship-funds
Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by Kasfarin(m): 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
Serving Corp members can now accessed up to 2million from Bank of Industry to kickstart their business.
Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by karlxavier(m): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
at op, i want to make enquiries as regards palm kernel cracking. how profitable is the business> i want to go inot cracking and selling tio comopanies that needs palm kernel oil. thanks
Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by Kasfarin(m): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2015
Palm kernel business is viable and profitable if you can get a suitable location with access to raw materials and market.
Re: STANDARD BUSINESS PLAN: AN INDISPENSABLE TOOL FOR YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANY by Kasfarin(m): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
Goodluck once again to the selected 3,100 corper applicants, news of the shortlisted 1,000 entrepreneurs would be coming soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Point Of Lay Turkeys Are For Sale In Ibadan / ... / Exotic Pigeon Breeders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.