Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,479 members, 7,801,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) (40852 Views)

Pix: Who's The Prettiest? Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Calabar Choose 1 / Queen Nwokoye Wins Best Actress At BON After Clinching ZAFAA Award / Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
I be dey expect to see one dark lovely typica yoruba girl . Must girl be fair before she is termed beautiful?
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by pweetixandy: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hot,sexy...smh
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by olabisii100: 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
corneremperor:
Her early stages of bleaching loading..............., phase two will be the pot belly stage, and then she don become real yoruba actress be dat grin
Lol
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by agrovick(m): 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
All I see is bobby
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by holatin(m): 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
lalasticlala:

u & weird MC

lol
she is d only celebrity I trust, nobody dey yansh am, she go still tight like wtf
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by Simonet: 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
I disagree. PERIOD!! angry
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by fireforfire: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
Op if dis is ur definitiion of "pretty and hot" .....then u hv a shallow thinkng and accessment faculty angry
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
chibwike:
Ha...this one that the almighty lalasticlala....quoted me today.....sign of better days ahead
na 2heads wey him get wey him no go fit quote person?u guys sef..
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by MsNas(f): 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
SirShymex:
Lmao...the belly lol.

MsNas, is that your sis?
Lmao. Yes grin
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by luvly101: 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
dre11:
What's that gold chain doing on her head in the second picture angry

Love that her 3rd pic

To ward off evil spirits grin
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by xcesswag(m): 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
dat stomach tho
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by bestower: 12:15am On Dec 17, 2014
Ariyke:
Pretty indeed grin
u don start ur own
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by princessayesha(f): 12:59am On Dec 17, 2014
She's beautiful
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by crecruit: 1:11am On Dec 17, 2014
She's not that pretty, she's just fair. Plus she has absolutely no hips at all. Plus an evolving tummy. What makes her that HOT? You must like yellow girls.
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by Bifwoli: 2:56am On Dec 17, 2014
What if I peel off all the makup.the fame and the money will she still be "the most beautiful Yoruba actress" ??
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by thexzy(m): 5:02am On Dec 17, 2014
What degree is her hotness??
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by Amoo84(m): 6:21am On Dec 17, 2014
she have a masculine harm.... grin
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
MsNas:

Lmao. Yes grin

Lmao...but why did ya sis' batty move from the back to her belly tho? tongue

And what are you getting me for xmas, Ibadan woman? grin

CC to all the other Ibadan women on NL:

@missy89
@dollyparton1
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by saintchyco: 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
mtchee
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by fpeter(f): 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
something about Yoruba ladies that i don't quite get...bleaching
tacky hair,tardy makeup....WHERE MY IGBO SISTERS DEY??
UMUOMA KWENU!!!!!
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by MsNas(f): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao...but why did ya sis' batty move from the back to her belly tho? tongue

And what are you getting me for xmas, Ibadan woman? grin

CC to all the other Ibadan women on NL:

@missy89
@dollyparton1
Lemme take you to Beverly Hills grin
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
MsNas:

Lemme take you to Beverly Hills grin

Lmao...I want something else.

Something that will make me live longer according to scientists. grin
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by MsNas(f): 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao...I want something else.

Something that will make me live longer according to scientists. grin
Alomo bitters??
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by sonnie10: 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
fpeter:
something about Yoruba ladies that i don't quite get...bleaching
tacky hair,tardy makeup....WHERE MY IGBO SISTERS DEY??
UMUOMA KWENU!!!!!

Don't say what you don't know. This lady is naturally fair in complexion, no bleaching. Again, what is bad about using makeup if I may ask?
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
MsNas:

Alomo bitters??

Lol, nah, what you are wonderfully blessed with, Ibadan woman lol.
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by MsNas(f): 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, nah, what you are wonderfully blessed with, Ibadan woman lol.
Sharp, condescending mouths? cheesy
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
MsNas:

Sharp, condescending mouths? cheesy

Lol, now you are acting lol.

Nah, natural fresh milk and you have got a lot to give in dem thangs lol. Lawd knows I need that for my coco pops, first thing in the morning on Xmas day lol.
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by Ariyke: 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
bestower:
u don start ur own
ha! Bestower grin grin ;Dlongest time egbon mi grin
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by MsNas(f): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, now you are acting lol.

Nah, natural fresh milk and you have got a lot to give in dem thangs lol. Lawd knows I need that for my coco pops, first thing in the morning on Xmas day lol.
Two words. Ya Crazy cheesy
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
MsNas:

Two words. Ya Crazy cheesy

Nasty Nas, you know 'em twins need me. grin
Re: Meet The Hottest & Prettiest Yoruba Actress At The Moment (photos) by fpeter(f): 9:28am On Dec 18, 2014
sonnie10:

Don't say what you don't know. This lady is naturally fair in complexion, no bleaching. Again, what is bad about using makeup if I may ask?

Nothing bad if the makeup is minimal, what is bad is the tardiness of the makeup.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) / Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Picture With Olamide / 'Queen Of Owanbe' Mercy Aigbe Looks Radiant As She Rocks 2 In One Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.