Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin (8246 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by pentag0nal: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
I am not one of those guys that insist on marrying a virgin, I believe that there are many wonderful women out there who for one reason or the other are not virgins.

What bothers me about marrying a woman who is not a virgin is the imagination of another man on top of her, doing a lot of things and enjoying himself with the woman you will later to marry! Imagine! Those thoughts drive me crazy. Also I wonder what a guy that has slept with her before would be thinking in his mind when he see your wife. He would be like, mmmh, I enjoyed squeezing those breas.ts and sucking them, how I enjoyed penetrating her. Imagine!

Brothers out there, what is your take on this please?

These thoughts make me gasp for breath.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
So a woman is not supposed to enjoy herself if she wants to, simply because of what her insecure future husband might imagine or not imagine grin

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by tosyne2much(m): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
Another non-virgins female bashing thread

Just here to observe things from a coconut tree

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by Tallesty1(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
I don't kia if she is a v nyash or not............

Don't marry from your village if that is your prblm.
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by Tallesty1(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mondisweets:
So a woman is not supposed to enjoy herself if she wants to, simply because of what her insecure future husband might imagine or not imagine grin
Enjoyment?
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by bigiyaro(m): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
How am I supposed to feel?
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by guente02(m): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Like its by virginity.
Even in Virginia there a few virgins.
Guy marry if you want to else give men space.
#PunIntended
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Yes if she wants to enjoy sex undecided
Tallesty1:
Enjoyment?
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by pentag0nal: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tallesty1:
I don't kia if she is a v nyash or not............

Don't marry from your village if that is your prblm.

What has my village got to do with this? Please let us not derail this thread. My issue is how do you handle those funny images of another man enjoying her in your head? How?
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by temitemi1(m): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nonsense!!!
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by Tallesty1(m): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mondisweets:
Yes if she wants to enjoy sex undecided
pheww.

Owkies.
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by Davvymavvy(f): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
How duyu feel banging as a bachelor?
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by 1one: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
I really don't see the use of this thread to be candid.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
The same way a woman feels marrying a non virgin husband cool your future wife might see loads of girls you've had sex with too and fee like 'oh these are the girls daddy seun used to have sex with' the girls might even start looking at her as a woman that ends up with a playboy like u!

Stp discriminating girls against having sex, what's good for the goose is good for the ganders.

If u wanna marry a virgin ensure you are one, if not I dnt think you should bother your brain about what ur future wife is doing right now kiss

16 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
U could prolly feel that way if u are a virgin and she's not but if u are also not a virgin then why complain? Abi no be person go marry the ones u sef f**k?

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by pentag0nal: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
OlamiB:
The same way a woman feels marrying a non virgin husband cool your future wife might see loads of girls you've had sex with too and fee like 'oh these are the girls daddy seun used to have sex with' the girls might even start looking at her as a woman that ends up with a playboy like u!

Stp discriminating girls against having sex, what's good for the goose is good for the ganders.

If u wanna marry a virgin ensure you are one, if not I dnt think you should bother your brain about what ur future wife is doing right now kiss

What if I am a virgin man?
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by Elypsis(m): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mschewwwwwww...... Wetin virginity mean? E no even make sense to me....E no dey even freak me
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by pentag0nal: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
Elypsis:
Mschewwwwwww...... Wetin virginity mean? E no even make sense to me....E no dey even freak me

The virginity per se is not the issue but the imaginations of another man squeezing her boobs, sucking them and penetrating her, gasping for breath and enjoying the daylight out of her, a girl you will now marry. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by Hilles(m): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
why marry a virgin in the first place..when my house no be sex school grin
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by ROZZAYY(f): 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
1one:
I really don't see the use of this thread to be candid.
Exactly my tot. The op is prolly a kid.
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by pentag0nal: 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
ROZZAYY:

What do you mean by assuming that I am a kid? Look at my points, are they not valid? Be honest with yourself please.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by tempem: 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
pentag0nal:
I am not one of those guys that insist on marrying a virgin, I believe that there are many wonderful women out there who for one reason or the other are not virgins.

What bothers me about marrying a woman who is not a virgin is the imagination of another man on top of her, doing a lot of things and enjoying himself with the woman you will later to marry! Imagine! Those thoughts drive me crazy. Also I wonder what a guy that has slept with her before would be thinking in his mind when he see your wife. He would be like, mmmh, I enjoyed squeezing those breas.ts and sucking them, how I enjoyed penetrating her. Imagine!

Brothers out there, what is your take on this please?

These thoughts make me gasp for breath.
Bro, you ain't alone..... maybe time will have to heal things up...... But Now, I can't just wage off the thoughts now.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by pentag0nal: 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
cc seun
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by pentag0nal: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
tempem:

Bro, you ain't alone..... maybe time will have to heal things up...... But Now, I can't just wage off the thoughts now.

Thank you my brother for being honest, most guys are pretending here.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by ROZZAYY(f): 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
pentag0nal:

What do you mean by assuming that I am a kid? Look at my points, are they not valid? Be honest with yourself please.
Am sorry but ur point is totally pointless! Bye!
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
pentag0nal:

What if I am a virgin man?

Then marry a virgin girl

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by tempem: 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
ROZZAYY:

You are Old, right. Try and get to be matured.
Age doesn't spell maturity.
They would have beeped the hell out of you, no wonder.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by pentag0nal: 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
OlamiB:

Then marry a virgin girl

The woman I love so much and intend to marry just confessed to me that she's not a virgin. I felt like hanging myself and i am just so confused now. I somehow feel like I would have been cheated if I marry her.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by tempem: 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
pentag0nal:

Thank you my brother for being honest, most guys are pretending here.

It isn't their fault, Peeps have bleeped hell outta girls, so they don't care about who they'll later settle down with. No wonder cheatings are rampant nowadayz.
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by pentag0nal: 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
tempem:

It isn't their fault, Peeps have bleeped hell outta girls, so they don't care about who they'll later settle down with. No wonder cheatings are rampant nowadayz.

You on point my brother, how can they care when they have sampled tall, short, fat, slim, black, yellow, pink, chocolate, etc.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by ROZZAYY(f): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
tempem:

You are Old, right. Try and get to be matured.
Age doesn't spell maturity.
They would have beeped the hell out of you, no wonder.
Now I have noticed u swerve.
Re: How Do You Feel Marrying A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin by lertee(f): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
pentag0nal:

The woman I love so much and intend to marry just confessed to me that she's not a virgin. I felt like hanging myself and i am just so confused now. I somehow feel like I would have been cheated if I marry her.
If you will feel cheated,then you don't need to go ahead with her. Go for a virgin lady if that will please your heart.

Love though covers up for many flaws in a partner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women / Nigeria Turning To Sodom And Gomorah / Why Do We Have Sex While Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.