Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Revolution In Healing From Alcoholism And Drug Addiction By “diet Of New Saturda - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Revolution In Healing From Alcoholism And Drug Addiction By “diet Of New Saturda (419 Views)

share your testimony on stomach reduction by diet and exercise / Shock Treatment Saved Me From Alcoholism And Depression. / Drug Addiction Among Teenage Boys in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revolution In Healing From Alcoholism And Drug Addiction By “diet Of New Saturda by Nationalcosmopo: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ladies and Gentlemen!
My name is Gregory Fogel and my internet name is Nationalcosmopolitan.
I have created the paradoxical method of healing from drug addiction and alcoholism.
In fact it is simply to change the external drug addiction and the external alcoholism by the internal drug addiction and the internal alcoholism.
I make the human body to produce a fair amount of internal alkaloids and opiates, which are of the highest quality and efficiency of impact.
This is the only reason why they are absolutely forced out of using the purchased - external drugs and alcohol.

To produce the sufficient amount of internal alkaloids and drugs the man must not eat for a very long time.
The Diet of New Saturday gives an ability to the man to come step by step to the situation when he eats only in the 7th Days of every week and he is in a stable normal weight.
I am Jew and for me the 7th Day is Saturday.
I am on my diet 8.5 months.
As usual I eat only on Saturday a triple daily intake of food 6000 - 8000 kilocalories.
The only reason why I can eat this amount of food for 1 day is the “Great Peristaltic Catharsis of the 7th Day”.
It is my discovery and it is the most powerful means of purifying the body of all known.
Look please my 2 short videos in You Tube with detailed explanation of all nuances of my diet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyi3qhyT-H8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5ih3H8l-Zs

(1) (Reply)

Health Values Of Water / Weight Loss: How To Rev Up Your Fat Burning Furnace / This Happens Due To Many Factors Like UV Damage !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.