Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Solution To Austerity Measures - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Solution To Austerity Measures (606 Views)

FG Introduces Austerity Measures To Secure Nigeria Economy,cause By Oil Drop / Breaking!!! Prepare For AUSTERITY - FG / Safety Measures For Online Shopping. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Austerity Measures by Adesam02: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
What is the way out of this present austerity measures in our nation?
Re: Solution To Austerity Measures by mishooo(m): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
You can make money through Recommending products to your friends and colleagues. its a simple process which you have been doing freely all your whole life but now you can monetize it. The money does not come from your friends but from the company which has every day consumable products and provisions i.e. toothpaste, perfumes, bath soap, washing liquid, body cream, shampoo, deodorant, make-up kits, anti-oxidant for healthy living etc.
it is austerity proof because no matter how you cut your expenses and your wages are reduced, you cant leave the house without brushing i.e. you would use those basic things every day.

You are NOT required to sell anything, only to introduce your friends to the company and reap massive benefits like monthly passive income, free vacation (up to 3 times a year), a brand new car (5th-6th month) etc.

if you want more info, kindly contact me. i can show you proofs.

(1) (Reply)

New Plan For A New Economy / If You Are An Economics Student Read This!!! / t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.