Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:28 AM

Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady (29498 Views)

Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady / Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin / Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by 9inches(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2014
Richiy:
Yes. Girls can be that way. Truthfully. But in some cases you wouldn't blame them.

What most actually aim to achieve is to differenciate themselves from just being ordinary not knowing that it is sometimes overdone.

Who should be blamed.. GEJ? You ladies should be accountable for your actions joor
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by tosyne2much(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2014
freezyprinzy:
tonye we need 2 give u an awesome nickname lyk tonye d original list maker 1 of nairaland...... plz wats d meaning of sekks"?
sex naaaaaa.. An old man talks in parable tongue
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by freezyprinzy(m): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
sex naaaaaa.. An old man talks in parable tongue
heheh.....yea u know we d indomie generation don't understand d language of d gods
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 17, 2014
Evina:
Tosin, number 8 is sooo true about men! angry

The other day, I was buying oranges. I said to the seller, "please give me soft ones cos I want to juice them". Next thing I heard a voice that wasn't the seller say, "why only the soft ones"? I no answer. After my selection, the guy paid. I said thank you and was on my way, when he rushed to catch up with me.

I am usually not friendly with guys I don't know, but decided to change since a new year is approaching. LOL. I even gave him my number, an act I regret doing because na so so super story and Ikebe super gist the guy dey disturb me with since then.

All because, I was nice enough to boost his ego by letting him pay for my oranges. undecided

This scenario happens every time. They pay for stuff you did not ask them to pay for and give you lifts because they want to "try their luck" and not because they are angels sent to make your day.
true talk.
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Hamatrony(m): 8:21am On Dec 17, 2014
Abeg wetin sekks mean undecided
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by crudedude(m): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2014
Girls in number 10 are in for a shock when they meet a guy like me.
For number 8 though its been a while I done it, I can strike a convo or help with paying for stuff but don't collect numbers or even ask names. There's this priceless expression on their faces when you just say "see you around/goodbye" and walk away without asking for nothing. You guys really need to try it.

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by owolawitola(f): 8:23am On Dec 17, 2014
No. It didnt. Cause most of the time, that was never their aim. Besides stalking me every time i leave the gate is not what potential friends do. It has 'woo' written all over it. There is a way someone will approach u and u'll know its just friendship. Av taken chances with these kinda guys. Next thing they r sendin 'the minute i saw u, i just fell for u. You are my diamond'. Mschew.
joseph1832:
Did it ever occur to you that they might just want to be friends with you?.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by tosyne2much(m): 8:23am On Dec 17, 2014
freezyprinzy:
heheh.....yea u know we d indomie generation don't understand d language of d gods
hehehehehehehehe.. No mind me jawe oga mi
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 17, 2014
Honestly though. I've discovered that it's better to deal with guys on a professional or formal way than otherwise.

When you become too informal, striking up a chat, calling or texting, one appears to be sending a wrong signal which could become dangerous in the long run.

I'm the kind of person that gets attached to people too quickly. If as a guy, you are involved in my life, say for 3 days straight, I'll become addicted and could develop feelings.

And it's a bad thing honestly cos it's premature

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by tosyne2much(m): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2014
Hamatrony:
Abeg wetin sekks mean undecided
sex na tongue
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by HARDDON: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2014
Evina:

I am usually not friendly with guys

This scenario happens every time. They pay for stuff you did not ask them to pay for and give you lifts because they want to "try their luck" and not because they are angels sent to make your day.

Is the bolded supposed to be a compliment? Or a ploy to score cheap points just like #3 spelt out? Smh angry

As for d other paragragh, any guy that pops up to pay some bills for an unknown stranger is a douchebag ! God! Is there no better thing to spend money on? Even yahoo boys know better.

As for d lift, u just had to it coy it didnt u?
U stand at a junction with ur puppy eyes pleading as d sun n rain blaze down on u, we had pity n lift u, now u twist it to read we 'trying our luck?' How twisted can u get?

Most times, we even ignore ur presence in d ride, but u wouldn't just let go, u wano pop up whack convo when we trying to think sm biz,then u r 10mins away from ur junction, u inform us ,to prod us to ask for d number, if we don't, u just pick our phone n dail.......thinking to hold us down.

Soon we would stop lifting ur razz a33e3 angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by tintingz(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2014
spot on. cheesy
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by baysan(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2014
rittyben:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. U too like list.
Thanks sha, I just realise I have to PM someone sharpenly

Wat Does PM means...
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Mynd44: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2014
UjSizzle:

Because he'll assume it's the green light undecided
Then the guy is a child in adult's clothing

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Hanibal(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2014
Evina:
I like this title. It is so refreshing to see a thread about females that doesn't have something about "Nigerian girls" as a title. smiley cool
OP oya modify title sharpaly, cos truth is the above is peculiar to Nigerian girls.
Oyinbo babes dey toast guys, pay bills etc etc.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Rapsodee(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2014
crudedude:
Girls in number 10 are in for a shock when they meet a guy like me.
For number 8 though its been a while I done it, I can strike a convo or help with paying for stuff but don't collect numbers or even ask names. There's this priceless expression on their faces when you just say "see you around/goodbye" and walk away without asking for nothing. You guys really need to try it.
Its true
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Tosinville(m): 8:36am On Dec 17, 2014
7. Is so true and what they need to know is that You can have Sex On the 1st
date and he ends up marrying
you.... You can also wait for a
year and get Dumped after
sex..
Just pray for a heart that will
love you...
There is no Manual To Keep A
Man...

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by honeric01(m): 8:36am On Dec 17, 2014
Evina:

The other day, I was buying oranges. I said to the seller, "please give me soft ones cos I want to juice them". Next thing I heard a voice that wasn't the seller say, "why only the soft ones"? I no answer. After my selection, the guy paid. I said thank you and was on my way, when he rushed to catch up with me.

I am usually not friendly with guys I don't know, but decided to change since a new year is approaching. LOL. I even gave him my number, an act I regret doing because na so so super story and Ikebe super gist the guy dey disturb me with since then.

All because, I was nice enough to boost his ego by letting him pay for my oranges. undecided

But you gave him your number init? if you wanted to be nice, giving him your number was to what purpose? what were you expecting him to do with your number? use it to play pool?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by realsammie(m): 8:36am On Dec 17, 2014
UjSizzle:

Because he'll assume it's the green light undecided

Can u imagine Another mentality of an average Nigerian lady

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by dodorima147(m): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2014
Dat number 1 dey mak me mad wia girls dey haba
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by tosyne2much(m): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2014
realsammie:

Can u imagine Another mentality of an average Nigerian lady
hahahahaahahahaahahaha lwkmd roflmao lwtmd lolxxxxx my belle ooooo
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by menesheh(m): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2014
Evina:

True talk

Most guys are wuss by default

Some even try behaving like a door mat just to pleas ladies

F^cking putas

Me i dont give a damn buh still it is so hard to escape.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Hanibal(m): 8:43am On Dec 17, 2014
guente02:
I Like number one quite much.
I was chatting with one girl like that. I actually liked her but she was dating my guy so i decided to be very basic with her and not always be available, bcoz b4 u know it she go see me finish.
Before that particular faithful day i had always led the chat and we could start chatting from 5pm up till say 2am. This is one thing my friend (ha guy) can't do (thats what she said). One day i felt like I'm doing another man's work and decided to go blank of which she got angry and all.
Like a fortnight later she wanted attention and i was like today i go dey do d responding. The babe went silent like 45mins and the next message from ha was that she cant. That shez never done it.
The relationship with her is currently sour.
I just dislike girls without content.
the story wey u tell bin dey sweet.. but I didnt quite understand the last 3 sentences that ended it
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Edusouls(m): 8:46am On Dec 17, 2014
yes the average nigerian girl mentality is very annoying and is very dumb., and this is made worse by chain reaction of lies,deceit and wickedness..well i still blame Guys that are so sex crazy that they eat the poisnous shit the girl spews at them,we take it with a smile, just in the name that we just want her to give in to our pleas..this made many Girls loose respect and ride anyhow on guys. guys sold their manhood due to obsession of sex, sex with a rif raf girl, cheap slot,very dearing stupid,foolish,most of their pussies are riddled with array of deadly infections and sexually transmitted diseases, caught from sneaking around with numerous partners,old enough to be their fathers..i blame the clueless men for licking the ass of these detioriated girls all around..

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by born2fuckpussy: 8:47am On Dec 17, 2014
Evina:

Atewo (Claps)

No bi my force to by something for girls nah.
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by joseph1832(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2014
owolawitola:
No. It didnt. Cause most of the time, that was never their aim. Besides stalking me every time i leave the gate is not what potential friends do. It has 'woo' written all over it. There is a way someone will approach u and u'll know its just friendship. Av taken chances with these kinda guys. Next thing they r sendin 'the minute i saw u, i just fell for u. You are my diamond'. Mschew.
"Never underestimate the power of a woman's intuition".
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Whobedatte(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2014
dechandel:
Not all ladies have this mentality

I strike up convos whenever i am online

I can pm a guy if need be

I buy lunch for male friends at school tongue

A guy who loves you can go extra miles for you. Yes. But becareful. There are so many fishes in river Naija.
If you like do Shakara forget that one

Nigerian guys have a problem with a lady making her intention known tongue
Also the fear of rejection

I call my male friends. And we talk for minutessss.. Yea. Naija girls make calls too tongue grin
Your own 9ja girl different o
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 17, 2014
Mentality of an Average NL guy, women are the devil's handiwork. Nothing good comes out of a woman unless he benefits from it more undecided
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by tosyne2much(m): 8:54am On Dec 17, 2014
Mondisweets:
Mentality of an Average NL guy, women are the devil's handiwork. Nothing good comes out of a woman unless he benefits from it more undecided
ehn ehn !!! Is that what you think ?
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
ehn ehn !!! Is that what you think ?
No its a fact, and you are example number 1
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by ajebuter(f): 8:56am On Dec 17, 2014
And you are so old, street-wise and sagacious enough to know how a woman thinks, right?

Based on what? Your wisdom, old age, or few enconters with few immature girls?!

As usual, another dumb and foolish assumption thought about in beer parlour or pepper soup joint!

Rubbish
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Dolypson04(m): 9:02am On Dec 17, 2014
That no 1 and 4 is so annoying. I have close to 100 girls in my whatsapp list. U no, sch mates, area friends, fellowship mates etc. But I only chat wt few that do not believe in no 1 and 4. Gone are those days when I care about being nice. What will their chat ass to my life anyway?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship / Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.