Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady (29525 Views)

Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady / Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin / Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by rutibaby(f): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
Based the write-up I'm not an average lady.
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by fuckerholic(m): 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
I am usually not friendly with guys I don't know, but decided to change since a new year is approaching...
I guess menopause things approaching and smiling at you

They pay for stuff you did not ask them to pay for and give you lifts because they want to "try their luck" and not because they are angels sent to make your day.[/quote]
How do angels sent to make your day appear ? Moreover how many people have you made their day while expecting an angel to make yours ? Dreamers..terrible woman !
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by chimerase2: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
AfricanApple:
me sef shocked
chimerase2 hell fire is real o
wich kind hell fire
Abeg body no be wood grin
I gat insert sim card nah wink
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by tyconcepts(f): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
mizmycolly:
who are we going to ask?

The legendary mizmycolly.
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by AfricanApple(f): 12:29am On Dec 18, 2014
tosyne2much:

I don finally wear my babe panties ooooo and I enjoy am ghan wink
o no gree that one o. we argue am yesterday, kon dey tell me today say you do am, rara se, mio gba. even if u been do am, pride no go gree u talk
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by tosyne2much(m): 12:35am On Dec 18, 2014
AfricanApple:
o no gree that one o. we argue am yesterday, kon dey tell me today say you do am, rara se, mio gba. even if u been do am, pride no go gree u talk
mi o ni igberaga rara

I did it b4 bleeping and it was so fun and romantic wearing her panties with my joystick dangling beneath the panties
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by AfricanApple(f): 12:46am On Dec 18, 2014
tosyne2much:
mi o ni igberaga rara

I did it b4 bleeping and it was so fun and romantic wearing her panties with my joystick dangling beneath the panties
u claimed u were gonna wait till your wedding eve undecided

besides why was that thread deleted
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by tosyne2much(m): 12:50am On Dec 18, 2014
AfricanApple:
u claimed u were gonna wait till your wedding eve undecided

besides why was that thread deleted
she realized it was bullshit
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by AfricanApple(f): 12:54am On Dec 18, 2014
tosyne2much:
she realized it was bullshit
who?
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by tosyne2much(m): 12:58am On Dec 18, 2014
AfricanApple:
who?
no be until I use all my mawt talk now

Na person wey create the thread still close am down
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Urine: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

[font=Georgia]Lol

@Mizmycolly

I really don't know what your intentions are.
I have gone through your 5 or so posts....clearly, you seem poised on disrupting my activities on here, to create a confusion of sorts as to the originality of my online identity.

I hereby dissociate my moniker, my personality and my activities on Nairaland and beyond from the moniker whose link I impressed above.

angry angry

Any other Mizmy on NL is a Counterfeit!!!

Loool. This imposter recognises that gift we talked about and wants to use it as the other side of Helen. You get the gist?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by twentycent(m): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lol

@Mizmycolly

I really don't know what your intentions are.
I have gone through your 5 or so posts....clearly, you seem poised on disrupting my activities on here, to create a confusion of sorts as to the originality of my online identity.

I hereby dissociate my moniker, my personality and my activities on Nairaland and beyond from the moniker whose link I impressed above.

angry angry

Any other Mizmy on NL is a Counterfeit!!!

Cc:
Seun
Obinoscopy
Pasqal09
Farano

Kika23
1one
Cupidhero
Brandnew2
Excelsia
.......And my friends on here, everyone.

Brov if you didn't also CC @twentycent, then all you said inclusive is a counterfeit and you can take that to the bank.

So do the needful asap.
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by AfricanApple(f): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2014
tosyne2much:
no be until I use all my mawt talk now

Na person wey create the thread still close am down
when you said 'she' you could have meant your gf, the op or me. lolzzz
oya so otito fun mi, where you saying the truth yesterday or just playing around

btw, ku owuro
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by MizMyColi(f): 10:32am On Dec 18, 2014
grin grin

Urine:

Loool. This imposter recognises that gift we talked about and wants to use it as the other side of Helen. You get the gist?

I was grinning, literally cheesy
Of course I get the gist!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by tosyne2much(m): 10:59am On Dec 18, 2014
AfricanApple:
when you said 'she' you could have meant your gf, the op or me. lolzzz
oya so otito fun mi, where you saying the truth yesterday or just playing around

btw, ku owuro
Otito ni jawe.. In fact, mo enjoy bleeping yen gan
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by MizMyColi(f): 11:07am On Dec 18, 2014
tyconcepts:

The legendary mizmycolly.

That guy's an impostor angry
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady by Drone007: 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
Evina:

Why do broke niggers always feel they gotta make a stale point? undecided

On the contrary, why can't angry, lazy, chicken-brained, clueless and chicken-and-chips-loving chamber-maid niggers always feel compelled to cheapen and de-value themselves with their dependency syndrome?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? / When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' / How To Test A Man's Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.