Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look (21206 Views)

If Ur Boss Wants Your Wife Or Fiancee...? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by oluchikeh(f): 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
no way, not interested.
too much 'chuking' from the bia bia
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by tuffgongjo(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
Not everybody will be a "Lumber-sexual".
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
LoveMEBaby:
hahaaaaaaaaaaa for real??
If to say i dey keep my beard ni ehn, e for don full 1 big bucket

As e no come full nau nko? And as Na only dis one opportunity you get to convince me and e don pass now, wettin we go come do?

Plus kilokeys don already talk say girls prefer clean shaves, and I'm all for the ladies.
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by LoveMEBaby(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
MiCarino:

As e no come full nau nko? And as Na only dis one opportunity you get to convince me and e don pass now, wettin we go come do?

Plus kilokeys don already talk say girls prefer clean shaves, and I'm all for the ladies.
I prefer d goatee wey i get cos my class babes like am die
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by dudesexy1111(m): 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
undecidedWtf is dis.....
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
LoveMEBaby:
I prefer d goatee wey i get cos my class babes like am die

Yeah me sef get small goatee, but I dey keep am to the barest minimum cos of work; I no fit go office dey follow clients talk looking like a matured 'ogufe'.
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by LoveMEBaby(m): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin
MiCarino:

Yeah me sef get small goatee, but I dey keep am to the barest minimum cos of work n all; I no fit go office dey follow clients talk looking like a matured 'ogufe'.

1 Like

Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
LoveMEBaby:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You sef see say e funny shey?
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by LoveMEBaby(m): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
MiCarino:

You sef see say e funny shey?

Now imagine d ogufe in suit and tie, with a big brief case, the clients go run Na.
You dey into construction??
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
LoveMEBaby:
You dey into construction??

Nope.
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by cogsej06(m): 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
kilokeys:
girls love a clean shaven face anytime anyday

Kilo..,..!!!! so u are naira landed too? Lil Na Emmanuel. cheers!
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by joe17: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
owolawitola:
'Prisoner' was the first word that came to my mind.
meaning
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by LOVEGINO(m): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
My girlfriend, no mind 2short u hear. I tall pass am so na 1-1.
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by sexylogan(m): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
Francon:
No way.... I love to lick all parts of my man's body. . Growing too much beards is a turn off and it irritates me undecided

kai... cool
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by kilokeys(m): 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
cogsej06:

Kilo..,..!!!! so u are naira landed too? Lil Na Emmanuel. cheers!

haaaa.. nobody knows i am here i.. shhhhh.... which emma sef?.. no pinshure?
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by Freelancer00(m): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
Richiy:

You know what they say na...pinshure or... kiss kiss kiss
Lol. U don see ghost wey upload picture before?
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by owolawitola(f): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
Meaning that was the first word i thought of when i saw the pic. I dont think keeping that much beard is good. He looks like he hasnt been near a clipper. Like he belongs in the stone age.....or like he just got out of prison. Or are they allowed to shave in jail?
joe17:
meaning
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by Freelancer00(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
kemiola89:
I admire guys with goatee, it brings out the beauty in them and kinda make them look young.
Then we need to hookup grin
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by joe17: 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
owolawitola:
Meaning that was the first word i thought of when i saw the pic. I dont think keeping that much beard is good. He looks like he hasnt been near a clipper. Like he belongs in the stone age.....or like he just got out of prison. Or are they allowed to shave in jail?
well, u thought wrong, abi. Lols @bold
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by tyconcepts(f): 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
No beards....Nothing.

Yes beards....Everything.
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by Livingwalker(m): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
Once upon a time, girls loved guys with hairy chest...

then it became a turn off.

They say they want 6 packs....

Now they say they want beards...

its very clear we are going back to the beginning of evolution at the end we will end up looking like chimpanzees before we would have a perfect look

God help us

Quote me and live long...
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by owolawitola(f): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Thats how your beard is abi??! undecided
joe17:
well, u thought wrong, abi. Lols @bold
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by neejay1986(m): 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
Naija rick ross
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by cogsej06(m): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
kilokeys:

haaaa.. nobody knows i am here i.. shhhhh.... which emma sef?.. no pinshure?

lol.......wen I see ur pic I just laid. Emma Yaba make I Holla ur no.
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by livingstoneony(m): 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Beards is the new 6 packs#check out my profile#respect the beards
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by Livingwalker(m): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
livingstoneony:
Beards is the new 6 packs#check out my profile#respect the beards
Like seriously you bear Livingstone ...just found my namesake I too bear same its cool just have a nice night
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by bullabong(m): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
Booty4me:
One Day, MTN would be like :Do u know
there are mods and super mods that don't know their job?
Quickly text "Thunder
fire them" to 33505 @50.
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by gsalvatore: 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
kilokeys:
Your girl is dating a bitchz....

Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by kilokeys(m): 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
gsalvatore:
Your girl is dating a bitchz....

hehehehe. i have no girl yet.. but i get small bia bia na.. eye dey pain u.
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by elbinmanny(m): 1:23am On Dec 17, 2014
kilokeys:
your bia bia is too scanty...how old are u...abi na protein deficiency?? cry

1 Like

Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by chukxie(m): 3:47am On Dec 17, 2014
I've already begun growing mine cos I got tired of shaving and having blackheads . A clean and spotless jaw isn't one of my best features anyway.
Re: Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look by livingstoneony(m): 4:40am On Dec 17, 2014
Livingwalker:

Like seriously you bear Livingstone ...just found my namesake I too bear same its cool just have a nice night
yes.. Really cool bro. Have a nice night too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies / "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.