Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

How To Scrape The Anusiàl Hairs!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Scrape The Anusiàl Hairs!! (815 Views)

Affordable Original Hairs For Sale / See Naija Babe Who Has Too Much Hairs In "Special Places" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Scrape The Anusiàl Hairs!! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
this is it! for some time now I've been finding it difficult to shave a particular part of my forbidden kingdom. please I need suggestions because we've argued this over here and these are what people say on how to shave around the outlet cavity ;
-while sitting on the toilet seat, brush it off with your blade.
- while squatting, use a cream
-some people leave that part, some girls don't even bother.

a research was carried out at the university of ASUU, Nigeria by Prof Shadow G Walker. a number of persons were experimented and it was found that 80% of the persons were neatly shaved but around the yarnsh hole, many left bushy with multiple strands of hairs fighting to block the entrance from external or foreign objects.

now the question is thrown to you guys, how do you shave that part of the human anatomy?please explain in details. thanks
Re: How To Scrape The Anusiàl Hairs!! by Evina(f): 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
shadowgwalker:
this is it! for some time now I've been finding it difficult to shave a particular part of my forbidden kingdom. please I need suggestions because we've argued this over here and these are what people say on how to shave around the outlet cavity ;
-while sitting on the toilet seat, brush it off with your blade.
- while squatting, use a cream
-some people leave that part, some girls don't even bother.
a research was carried out at the university of ASUU, Nigeria by Prof Shadow G Walker. a number of persons were experimented and it was found that 80% of the persons were neatly shaved but around the yarnsh hole, many left bushy with multiple strands of hairs fighting to block the entrance from external or foreign objects.
now the question is thrown to you guys, how do you shave that part of the human anatomy?please explain in details. thanks

At the highlighted cheesy cheesy

Best method, stand erect, close to a window on one feet, hang the other on the window pane, then apply cream and scrape off with a sharp knife. Wash with salted hot water and dudu osun soap, pat dry with towel and moisturize with red oil. wink
Re: How To Scrape The Anusiàl Hairs!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
Evina:

Best method, stand erect, close to a window on one feet, hang the other on the window pane, then apply cream and scrape off with a sharp knife. Wash with salted hot water and dudu osun soap, pat dry with towel and moisturize with red oil. wink

Hahaha. Is this soup preparation?? grin

1 Like

Re: How To Scrape The Anusiàl Hairs!! by Evina(f): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
ojokojonwanyi:

Hahaha. Is this soup preparation?? grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
What are you insinuating? That I will make a bad cook? angry

1 Like

Re: How To Scrape The Anusiàl Hairs!! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
Evina:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
What are you insinuating? That I will make a bad cook? angry

Hehehe! I'm learning from you. grin
Re: How To Scrape The Anusiàl Hairs!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
Evina:

chwoi!!see stress grin how will somebody of 50years do this style?LOL!!hey!!!dudu osun?!! on a normal day that soap makes me itch shi outta my yarnsh.
Re: How To Scrape The Anusiàl Hairs!! by Evina(f): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
shadowgwalker:
chwoi!!see stress grin how will somebody of 50years do this style?LOL!!hey!!!dudu osun?!! on a normal day that soap makes me itch shi outta my yarnsh.

LOL.

What is a 50 year old's business with shaving? grin
Re: How To Scrape The Anusiàl Hairs!! by 1one: 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
Evina:

Hahahahaha!!!

Hilarious!!!
Re: How To Scrape The Anusiàl Hairs!! by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2014
Evina:

LOL.

What is a 50 year old's business with shaving? grin
humans of that age are great targets of bugs you know. tongue[quote author=Evina post=28937243]

(1) (Reply)

When A Lady Have This Kind Of Opinion What Sort Of Wife Can She Be? / Photos: Accident Along Benin-ore Express Way This Afternoon / US President Barrack Obama Compares Christians To ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.