Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] (37319 Views)

Harmathan? President Goodluck Jonathan Rocks A Red Lipstick / Photos: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's Beat By Dre Headset / D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by goldfish27(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
President wey no know him work very soon him go dey advertise condom....APC for change

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by TonYzeallY(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
allisonluvsu:
I hope he is not listening to that song "Oliver Twist, this one e dey smile like this. All the same, Goodluck Ebele is a fine man and is our president. Please lets join hands and build a greater Nigeria.
No na Mr Endow...hehehe..see u in 2029
Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by sarutobie(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
Zedric:

Is there a reason why adults can't use headphones?
you are trying to understand the reasoning behind the mouthings of a morally bankrupt humanoid? goodluck with that.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
2015 interview things.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
TheRealMrStan:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-hzchQE_LKRU/VJBL4PdHtKI/AAAAAAABWSI/N5z26So1UTE/s1600/10844284_639360272840270_462177401_n.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/photo-president-jonathan-rocks-pair-of.html

FUNKY PRESIDO cool
dbanj b like
oga jono o u must wear it at all cost
even my rent dont expire
my fame too no where to b found
if dem see u wit me
them go start to like me and also them go dey think say I don get moni again
oga jona na sense I dey use for ds industry o
Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by Tearg1: 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
sarutobie:

you are trying to understand the reasoning behind the mouthings of a morally bankrupt humanoid? goodluck with that.

Soyinka would love to own one of these headphones,.. but,... I guess he is busy in the bush hunting....

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by Boss13: 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
An unpresidential president who has been hoodwinked and sidelined while saboteurs run the affairs of the country. A president who does not understand his job functions and roles. Pays lip service to critical issues and finds it important to party with celebrities, when such role can be delegated.

Little wonder we have 5 presidents in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by papci: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nihilist:
GEJ looks so clueless in that photo.

GEJ must be the only person in the world who needs instruction manual to use headphones
how in Gods name is he clueless? Cos he is d pdent dats y he cannot use a head phone ***jobless***

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by komek(m): 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ymodulus:
The president and his clueless entities No wonder obasanjo said

After watching, reaching out to, studying, talking to, and listening to the president himself and the people around him, I came, sadly, to a number of conclusions that mark Jonathan out as a man of adequate intelligence to run the affairs of Nigeria but lacking in broad vision, knowledge, confidence, understanding, concentration, capacity, sense of security, courage, moral and ethical principles, character and passion to move the nation forward on a fast trajectory. . - Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo

Obasanjo cannot speak such English Language. Someone must have done that for him.
Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by adorable29(f): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
You guys seriously cannot decipher a photoshop from a real picture?!

Can't you at least notice the pointed finger is off?

I gif up!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
THis man just keeps waxing stronger and stronger while his enemies keeps on hating. Even the people here calling him clueless have poverty stricken fathers who are financially clueless and can't even measure up to the security men in Aso Rock. grin grin grin

Keep on hating while GEJ keeps balling! cool

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
Sharp guy Dbanj Wey dey find moni to settle him gbese
GEJ go buy like a miilion pieces
Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by Ahmeduana(m): 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
iceberylin:
When they call him clueless he'll complain angry
THEM CALL AM CLUELESS MADMAN BUT HIM DEY TAKE LAP OF GOAT THEY CHOP POUNDED YAM! ThEM THEY CALL AM CLUELESS MADMAN HIM DEY CLIMB HORSE IN THE DAYTIME BUT CLIMBING HUMAN IN THE NIGHT! IF HE GO COME DEY CLUEFULL NKO?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by Orikinla(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
I said the Koko will soon go and see President Goodluck Jonathan to ask "Christmas" and New Year "egunje" to pay his debts. grin
Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by maskid(m): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
DBANJ .. GO AND PAY UR DEBT ... ALL THEEZ UR MOVES na wash
Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by okoyehenry(m): 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
nawa oh
Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by bond77(m): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
]Me i prefer dis young handsome man to be my presido than .........jihadist. TEAM GEJ till 2019, till apchit stop propaganda. if u dont like my coment just without pretend as if u dont c it okkkkkk. ]
Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by babestella: 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nihilist:
GEJ looks so clueless in that photo.

GEJ must be the only person in the world who needs instruction manual to use headphones

It takes a clueless man to know one, and in this case you are the first clueless person. Are you a president? He has sat amongst world leaders, who have you sat with, prostitutes, thugs and the social misfits around your locality. You should be ashamed of yourself for abusing your president, it shows your father did not do a good job bringing you up or maybe he tried, but you were just dumb as you have just displayed the abyss of your stupidity.

Mind you that was an agricultural transformation being launched by GEJ, your mates are getting grants in millions of naira and dollars to start up, support and employ people in the agric sector, you are here showing us how clueless your father was when he brought you up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
damochewinner:
He he he he.... Small time now GEJ will be rapping

mhen
cheesy cheesy cheesy
CHOI.. YOU SUPER FUNNY grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nairabeezie:
GEJ TILL 2099 AD

Beyonce shows her pinky in new unclad viral video cheesy [2014 bonus ]
http:///AqpPo
Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by trendysturvs(f): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
It looks like its an xmas gift from D'Banj to GEJ sef.

Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
babestella:

It takes a clueless man to know one, and in this case you are the first clueless person. Are you a president? He has sat amongst world leaders, who have you sat with, prostitutes, thugs and the social misfits around your locality. You should be ashamed of yourself for abusing your president, it shows your father did not do a good job bringing you up or maybe he tried, but you were just dumb as you have just displayed the abyss of your stupidity.

Mind you that was an agricultural transformation being launched by GEJ, your mates are getting grants in millions of naira and dollars to start up, support and employ people in the agric sector, you are here showing us how clueless your father was when he brought you up.
Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
TheRealMrStan:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-hzchQE_LKRU/VJBL4PdHtKI/AAAAAAABWSI/N5z26So1UTE/s1600/10844284_639360272840270_462177401_n.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/photo-president-jonathan-rocks-pair-of.html

FUNKY PRESIDO cool

D'banj may be broke but he has the connects...

Meanwhile has d'banj resort to selling headphones...cos ds hin ambassador tin na lie oh...beats is now totally owned by Apple & dem never recognize the dude sef

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by Aarewa: 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
I think Doyin Okupe can see this and liken this man's posture with dbanj with that of Jesus , he said GEJ is.I think Doyin Okupe needs to visit sycho.hosipital.
Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by GodsKate: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mtn DATA BUNDLES for smart phones (androids, windows, BB Z10, BB Q3,...) and via modems at cheaper rates, VALID FOR 30DAYS.

MTN; 
1GB - N1,200  (or 1,300 MTN airtime)
2GB - N2,400 (or 2,500 MTN airtime)
3GB - N3,600  (or 3,800 MTN airtime)
5GB - N6,000 (or 6,200 MTN airtime)
10GB - N11,800 (or 12,000 MTN airtime)

ETISALAT:
250MB - N400 (or 500 etisalat airtime)
500MB - N700 (or 900 airtime)
650MB - N800 (or 1,000 airtime)
1GB - N1,400 (or 1,500 airtime)
2GB - N2,600 (or 2,800 airtime)
3GB - N3,900 (no airtime option)

Your line is credited with data automatically after payment.

EITHER make your payment via bank deposit or ATM/online transfer, afterwards send us the number to be credited with the data bundle.
OR pay via recharge card: (see differences in price list), buy the recharge card and send us the recharge card pin.

To Check data balance-
On Mtn dial *461*7#
Or text DATABALANCE to 131
On Etisalat dial *229*9#

Bulk airtime also available:
Mtn 10000 @N9300
Etisalat 10000 @N9000

for order and inquiries, please sms, call or whatsapp 08032719286

https://www.nairaland.com/2027318/mtn-etisalat-data-bundles-cheaper
Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by JoeCutie(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
Come to think of it oh, I think GEJ would be more successful in the studio than in Aso Rock. He'd make a very good rapper, with his wife, PEJ & Gen. Buhari, singing, crying & using white handkerchief to do the Shoki. Dem go too make sense. cheesy

But wait oh, is he blind? Take a closer look at that pic again, he's looking like a helpless blind man.
But forget oh, our President fine oh.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by Vikky014(f): 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
sarutobie:

hahahahahahahahaha.see finishing
Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
This picture is fake. its the hand work of Photoshop.
Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by seedorfg(m): 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
By their smile we shall know them....the clueless presido of naija, badluck ebola Jonathan a.k.a back to otuoke 2015
Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
in D'banj's voice, No long ting

Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by drey076(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
All we want is GMB
Re: President Jonathan Rocks D'banj's 'Beats By Dre' Headphone [photo] by Vikky014(f): 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
babestella:

WORD!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W & Rita Dominic All Smiles As They Share Intimate Pose (photo) / I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later / Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.