Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Naija Police And Money Sha. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Naija Police And Money Sha. (539 Views)

Doroactive!!!! Bokoharam Member Cot In Cameroon..na Girls Naija Police Fit Catch / Nigerian Police And Nigerian Army Are Becoming Useless / Naija Police And Girls Who Like Money Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Police And Money Sha. by OldefDaniels(m): 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
My wife's hand bag was snatched at mile 12 on sunday the 14th of Dec while on her way back to our base from ikorodu. She left d office to go make a complaint at Ketu police station as I.D cards, atm cards, her international passport and a mobile phone were inside the bag. They asked her to go get a sworn affidavit before she will be issued a Police report to cover the missing items which she eventually did today, d 16th of Dec.
Getting to Ketu police station today, from gate, the police guy asked us our mission which we stated, he said e was gonna cost us #500 naira to start d process. I just laughed, ignored him and went in.
Getting in, they asked us to bring #1000, I asked for what, they said for registeration, I paid and de gave a serial number and refered us to another office, getting there the lady incharge said light was low and couldn't type with her system. As fate will have it, their Oga asked for Gen to be put on as d light had completely been taken.
To type, she requested for #1000 which we paid, as madam begin type discover say international passport join missing items, see shout. Ha, ha, ha, international passport too? No ooooooo, ha Madam come oh, that money is too small-iooo, Ur moni is Fife thaouson-iooo (#5000). I was so shocked at the level of shamelessness and greed on d path of our police that I didn't know when I burst into laughter. I laffed so hard that they couldn't help it too, they started laffing.
I asked her, is it a crime my wifes bag was stolen? Or was our coming to Ketu police station d crime we committed? Eventually we paid the #1000, d guy to sign and stamp collected same #1k.
As I was leaving, I made a statement, I think its better to wait, if the items stolen puts U in trouble, especially the identifications and stuff, its better to keep money somewhere to bail yourself than to go through this process.
I sorry for naija sha........
Re: Naija Police And Money Sha. by ikeno(m): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
This is why people don't go to police station when their belongs are snatched/stolen.you spend more just to report it and nothing comes out of it.

(1) (Reply)

The Africa2moon Mission: Africa’s First Moon Mission / Pedestrians Splashed By Cars complain To Police !! / Photo Of Man Who Claims To Be Jonathan’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.