Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

A Nairalander's Experience With NIPOST. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander's Experience With NIPOST. (599 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / CBN In Talks With NIPOST Over Turning Post Offices To Mobile Payment Centres / Pls Who Works With Nipost Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Experience With NIPOST. by iamceejay(m): 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
I mailed an item I bought on aliexpress back to the dealer on the 14 of November which was a Friday, I was only able to track this item for one week after which "Track and Confirm" service stopped working and I was expecting a refund from the dealer. I was again able to track on December 16th and there was no accurate info as to the movement of the item whereas aliexpress has confirmed the receipt.

I sent a mail(unregistered) to my brother on November 17th (from Ondo state to Abia state ) Tomorrow is one month and he is yet to receive it.
Anyone with a similar experience?
Re: A Nairalander's Experience With NIPOST. by joe17: 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nawao, all public corporations na bul-shit-t

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Suger: Is It Contra-ban? / How To Decide To Quit Your Day Job / The Skills That Will Get You Hired In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.